Metal Storm logo
Katatonia - New Video Online

"Day And Then The Shade", the new video from Swedish metallers Katatonia, has been made available online. The clip was directed by Lasse Hoile, who has previously worked with Opeth and Porcupine Tree, among others.

"Day And Then The Shade" comes off the band's latest album, Night Is The New Day, which was released on October this year via Peaceville Records.

Source: vids.myspace.com
Band profile: Katatonia
Posted: 12.11.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 51 users
12.11.2009 - 02:16
Skøllgrim
Northern
Great album, but I'm not fond of this music video at all... Liked the band's music videos from the previous album though.
12.11.2009 - 03:33
addiction
Great album and song....didnt like the videoclip. i am a bit dissapointed cos the video doesnt have that much to offer really...oh well, i like the song...
----
alive in the superunknown
12.11.2009 - 18:32
MetalSpider
Not a fan of the video but the music and the whole album for that matter is awesome.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
13.11.2009 - 00:40
Ulv
Great song, can't say the same about the video... but it's ok i mean is Lasse Hoile, he is a genius =)
17.11.2009 - 01:00
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
Well, it's better than a boring video of the band playing in a warehouse, but other than that, it gets dull quickly. And that style of film-tricks with alternating object speeds I've always found cheap, even in horror movies where it's usually used.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
19.11.2009 - 18:59
3dd
Awesome song, worst video ever.
19.11.2009 - 19:15
Warman
Erotic Stains
I thought the video was okay, just as the song. Nothing special.
----
02.03.2010 - 20:12
BudDa
Elite
Written by Jason W. on 17.11.2009 at 01:00

Well, it's better than a boring video of the band playing in a warehouse

Haha..
Yes, its atleast interesting. It might not depict the lyrics but its interesting..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.

Hits total: 2647 | This month: 5