Style: Gore grindcore
Release date: 2006

01. Abdominal Cleansing Preparation
02. Phlegmatic Dreams
03. Sick Priest Sanctuary
04. Killing Addiction (You Are Meat)
05. Amputation
06. Chainsaw Cesarean Section
07. Sarx (Cover-Mix On Squash Bowels & Cock And Ball Torture)
08. Into The Oven [Anal Cunt cover]
09. Massabruto Fest7 [live]

Ever since I first heard Stickoxydal I knew they were something special, something quite original and something that will possibly reform the Goregrind scene (seriously). Their music, as brutal and sickening as it is, shows that Grindcore has a chance after all; we recall this genre with bands like Repulsion, Regurgitate and Carcass; now I am not saying that this Belarusian band is as good as those aforementioned names, what I'm saying is that, if they keep going through the right direction, they will be someday.

Chainsaw Cesarean Section is simply a MCD with just 18 minutes of music (and a lot o video for that matter); what impresses me the most is the fact that Stickoxydal succeeds at shocking the audience with such a small amount of minutes. The music is somehow different from their Full-Length album called "The Perverted Position Of Interiors", we are now bombarded with polished sound and a better composition. To sum things up, the music evolved and renewed so we can have a taste of Stickoxydal's genuineness without the comic factor being so important.

The whole MCD is a living testimony of the band's creativity; check the Squash Bowels/CBT cover, Stickoxydal managed to blend 4 different songs to create o new one simply called "Sarx" (the sound in this track is not the best quality as it's a live performance after all). Throughout the album you'll understand all those things I just say believe me, this is no ordinary band at all.

So anyway, Stickoxydal is a great band with amazing features?what I love the most is that they have the capacity to improve ad to develop themselves and their music even more; I can't wait to hear their next Full-Length, my hopes are really fucking high with this band; and I mean sky-high like never before, and if you're a smart person you'll have the same expectations as me.

"The edition of this CD is limited. There are only 100 copies!!" I own the 026th album, go buy yours and tell me which one you own.

Rating breakdown
Performance: 8
Songwriting: 8
Originality: 9
Production: 8

Written by Herzebeth | 25.07.2006

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 15 users
25.07.2006 - 22:19
Basso
Account deleted
woa 100 copies! Thats underground as kvlt
25.07.2006 - 22:24
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Sons of bitches. I want one too.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.07.2006 - 04:38
Mordack
Account deleted
Cock and Ball Torture. That's the best title I've heard in a while, other than any Anal Cunt song.
21.11.2006 - 01:48
Throne of Rats
I have listened to Amputation more than 200 times... One of the best albums ive ever listened to thats for sure...
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!

Hits total: 4940 | This month: 12