Metal Storm logo
Things that piss you off

Original post

Posted by Leni, 15.05.2014 - 10:34
Written by Ernis on 14.05.2014 at 21:43

Written by Leni on 14.05.2014 at 14:12

I hate when someone in the gym (not couch) try to give me some advice how to exercise. Actually, every unasked advice piss me off.

And the next one's from work:

When you pop in to the loo and then almost throw up because the previous visitor left traces... or when the toilet seat displays some residue...

sometimes i watch the same in the lady's toilet in our office... omg, these princesses)))

one more thing about gym: when several muscle men gather and occupy all the place, where i need to exercise.and they are not working out, just standing and chatting)
28.10.2016 - 12:03
no one
Account deleted
Written by Vombatus on 25.10.2016 at 21:42

Napalm Records.

Less than a week ago they put up a load of Summoning LP for pre-order. Obviously, people are gonna place a shitload of orders as any Summoning limited edition does. And apparently it was a "limited edition" only at the start as it's somehow no longer "limited".
On top of that, when pretty much everyone already placed their orders, they now make a vinyl sale. Great timing you greedy bastards.

I'm sure some band's bullshit about how limited an album is to pull in heaps of fast buys.
29.10.2016 - 20:41
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Maco on 19.10.2016 at 07:08

Metalsucks

Stopped visiting it ages back. Their primary personnel are very predictable and monotonous so nothing fresh goes on the site in the end. They do share some good band/music though which rather can be found on any other metal blog.
04.11.2016 - 09:55
no one
Account deleted
Fire works

SHUT THE FUCK UP, MY BABYS SLEEPING!!
02.12.2016 - 17:42
Vombatus
Potorro
- When you order a LP and the label sends it without protection sleeve.

- When you order an album and shipping costs double the price even within the EU.

First world metalhead problems
03.12.2016 - 04:03
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Vombatus on 02.12.2016 at 17:42

- When you order a LP and the label sends it without protection sleeve.

- When you order an album and shipping costs double the price even within the EU.

First world metalhead problems

I got a cd without the case once. (cd, booklet, back cover, but no case). The seller then wondered why I left a bad review (that's the only time I ever reviewed a purchase).
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
03.12.2016 - 06:32
no one
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by M C Vice on 03.12.2016 at 04:03

I got a cd without the case once. (cd, booklet, back cover, but no case). The seller then wondered why I left a bad review (that's the only time I ever reviewed a purchase).

People sell without cds without a case, I have brought cds without a case, it's usually cheaper.
04.12.2016 - 03:37
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Quote:
Written by Guest on 03.12.2016 at 06:32

Written by M C Vice on 03.12.2016 at 04:03

People sell without cds without a case, I have brought cds without a case, it's usually cheaper.

Very high shipping cost, about $50 all up. And it was supposedly new, not 2nd hand.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
04.12.2016 - 04:40
no one
Account deleted
Written by M C Vice on 04.12.2016 at 03:37

Very high shipping cost, about $50 all up. And it was supposedly new, not 2nd hand.

The ones I have brought were brand new, but really cheap shipping.
04.12.2016 - 18:50
Mik
Account deleted
Jari Mäenpää
05.12.2016 - 14:25
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Jari Maenpaa is not a thing but if you mean all the BS surrounding him and his godawful SummerMoon band then defo I agree with you there.
06.12.2016 - 09:42
Mik
Account deleted
Written by 3rdWorld on 05.12.2016 at 14:25

Jari Maenpaa is not a thing but if you mean all the BS surrounding him and his godawful SummerMoon band then defo I agree with you there.

Haha, he's not a thing but few people work on my nerves as much as this guy does. Then again, its not like I care for Wintersun at all.
07.12.2016 - 10:39
Paz

Written by Guest on 06.12.2016 at 09:42

Then again, its not like I care for Wintersun at all.

So, why do you care about this guy when in fact his band is not important to you? I just don't get it. Jari doesn't annoy me personally. That's because I simply don't wait for his music. Although his fans would surely disagree
08.12.2016 - 12:41
Mik
Account deleted
Written by Paz on 07.12.2016 at 10:39

Written by Guest on 06.12.2016 at 09:42

Then again, its not like I care for Wintersun at all.

So, why do you care about this guy when in fact his band is not important to you? I just don't get it. Jari doesn't annoy me personally. That's because I simply don't wait for his music. Although his fans would surely disagree

I dont really care about this guy, but I still find his behaviour quite annoying. One of my older friends in real life was a pathological liar and rationality was nearly impossible. Its like your talking to the wall
09.12.2016 - 18:36
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Guest on 08.12.2016 at 12:41

I dont really care about this guy, but I still find his behaviour quite annoying. One of my older friends in real life was a pathological liar and rationality was nearly impossible. Its like your talking to the wall

I'm not getting it. Was that friend a Jari Maenpaa/Wintersun fan then or are you just saying that whatever Jari is saying sounds like he only wants to speak to a wall?
09.12.2016 - 18:38
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Paz on 07.12.2016 at 10:39

I don't wait for his music either but his tl:dr posts once every couple of years stopped being funny years back and annoys the fuck out of me nowadays.
09.12.2016 - 20:27
ANGEL REAPER

EVERYTHING!

at the moment at least...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.02.2017 - 00:31
Ernis
狼獾
Guys who occupy equipment at the gym just to sit on it and browse their phones... Guilty here but at least not in between sets :S

Guys who do not return weights to the rack... and who apparently don't expect others to do that, which must explain why they rush to use your equpiment with weights on it and all when you turn away to have some water or to use a towel (not to browse your phone tho... in which case they couldn't do it as you would be on the way...)
13.02.2017 - 18:09
Metren
Dreadrealm
That fucking headbanging purple bird that has gone viral. I don't think I've ever hated anything more.

*Proceeds to contemplate how childish he is*
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
13.02.2017 - 21:10
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Pepe the frog

14.02.2017 - 16:06
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
When there's no shoutbox
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
03.03.2017 - 16:52
Netzach
Planewalker
The general political and criminal-politics situation in Sweden at the moment pisses me off. Tons of problems blamed on "cultural differences", excused by "racism" and other bullshit when it would be so easy just to cage every single fucker making life sour for ordinary people. The day when Swedish politicians admit they were wrong about the integration program is the day Saturn warps out to the Andromeda galaxy.

Queue political discussions... I don't mind. But if you're gonna answer, please at least try to understand what this country is going through at the moment...
04.03.2017 - 21:27
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by Netzach on 03.03.2017 at 16:52

The day when Swedish politicians admit they were wrong about the integration program is the day Saturn warps out to the Andromeda galaxy.

Well, you've got Åkesson and SD. They go on about it all the time.
05.03.2017 - 00:42
Netzach
Planewalker
Written by Azarath on 04.03.2017 at 21:27

The day when Swedish politicians admit they were wrong about the integration program is the day Saturn warps out to the Andromeda galaxy.

Well, you've got Åkesson and SD. They go on about it all the time.

True enough... But they didn't start this freakshow, they're just a reaction to it. And the credibility of many members of that party is dubious at best... But it's the general disregard shown by the past few governments (especially 2010-2014) who put us in this shitstorm that really bugs me. I guess this is one of the worse sides of having the kind of consensus culture we have in Sweden.
05.03.2017 - 15:17
Vombatus
Potorro

The general political and criminal-politics situation in Sweden at the moment pisses me off. Tons of problems blamed on "cultural differences", excused by "racism" and other bullshit when it would be so easy just to cage every single fucker making life sour for ordinary people. The day when Swedish politicians admit they were wrong about the integration program is the day Saturn warps out to the Andromeda galaxy.

I think Sweden and other nordic countries may have some pretty heavy issues with that. At some point, I had to work with stats and data related to different types of violence and was completely surprised with some shit going on there, like for example the so called the "Nordic Paradox". It's scary to see the levels of violence against women in a country that boasts to be the most "equal and paritarian".

Proves how far the stretch is between the political institutions (that only want to push their agenda) and the social norm (which is actually the contrary). Have the impression the authorities are quite dilusional and are incapable of reading the social situation.
05.03.2017 - 22:02
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Netzach on 05.03.2017 at 00:42
True enough... But they didn't start this freakshow, they're just a reaction to it. And the credibility of many members of that party is dubious at best... But it's the general disregard shown by the past few governments (especially 2010-2014) who put us in this shitstorm that really bugs me. I guess this is one of the worse sides of having the kind of consensus culture we have in Sweden.

What pisses me off the most about this situation is the following:
1) The past and present governments that do not admit their faulty integration program. It's pretty neat to say "oh but they have homes and access to school/healthcare... our work here is done" but in terms of infrastructure they couldn't care less. They should work against people being devided in groups in large cities. Apartments accessible to immigrants of first generation or refugees tend to be located in the exact same spot. Sure, immigrants should do their part in being integrated to the society they now live in... But if they don't have the basic tools to begin with (like having regular contact with native Swedes)... Then you can't blame everything on them.
2) It has been noted for a while that a decent porcentage of people voting for SD do it out of concern for the overall situation in Sweden and not because they actually agree with them in general... This is really fucking stupid. I never understood and never will understand people who make these "protest votes". If people were truly disappointed with all the political parties, then vote blank! If everyone who currently dislikes all political parties did that it would make a much more effective "heads up and get it together" message to all political parties as it would clearly show in the statistics that everyone is doing pretty shitty.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
17.04.2017 - 12:48
Metren
Dreadrealm
My wife was in a car accident 6 years ago and is paralyzed from the waist down. This happened 2 years before we fell in love and got married. The fact that a goddamn reindeer ran in front of her car does piss me off, but that's not what I want to talk about right now.

When people learn that I fell in love with a woman, who is in a wheelchair and requires a lot of day-to-day help and care, their first reaction is often to compliment me with shit like: "Wow, you must be a really good person" or "you're a hero". One douchebag even had the audacity to "compliment" me by saying that "God had sent me on a mission for my wife."
You really need to be in a situation like mine to understand how irritating, downright infuriating that is. It's basically people mistakingly thinking that it is going to make me happy when they suggest that while other marriages are about both selfless giving and selfish receiving, mine is just some humanitarian mission. I fell in love with someone, I wanted to make her happy and I wanted her to make happy. That's it. Just like any other romantic relationship. Also, if god sent me on a mission, he should have perhaps not put that fucking reindeer on her path in the first place. Easier, eh?

I only posted this because I'm doing great lately, life's working out for me, so I can talk about this without getting too pissed off. Phew... got it all of my chest, now back to being nice
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
19.09.2017 - 19:20
darkthrone

People that are late and who dont message to say they are going to be late i mean in this day and age everyone near enough has a bloody phone!
30.09.2017 - 08:46
solar

People who walk slower than a tortoise on a busy street.

Written by Metren on 17.04.2017 at 12:48

My wife was in a car accident 6 years ago and is paralyzed from the waist down. This happened 2 years before we fell in love and got married. The fact that a goddamn reindeer ran in front of her car does piss me off, but that's not what I want to talk about right now.

When people learn that I fell in love with a woman, who is in a wheelchair and requires a lot of day-to-day help and care, their first reaction is often to compliment me with shit like: "Wow, you must be a really good person" or "you're a hero". One douchebag even had the audacity to "compliment" me by saying that "God had sent me on a mission for my wife."
You really need to be in a situation like mine to understand how irritating, downright infuriating that is. It's basically people mistakingly thinking that it is going to make me happy when they suggest that while other marriages are about both selfless giving and selfish receiving, mine is just some humanitarian mission. I fell in love with someone, I wanted to make her happy and I wanted her to make happy. That's it. Just like any other romantic relationship. Also, if god sent me on a mission, he should have perhaps not put that fucking reindeer on her path in the first place. Easier, eh?

I only posted this because I'm doing great lately, life's working out for me, so I can talk about this without getting too pissed off. Phew... got it all of my chest, now back to being nice

Yeah, one needs to be in someone else's shoes to actually realize what is appropriate to say and what is not. It seems to me that most people go for sympathy rather than empathy. Sympathy is taught/nurtured as something to be done by default because it's a social nicety. Probably empathy should be emphasized more than sympathy. It could prevent people from saying things that otherwise hurt the person in question.

Written by darkthrone on 19.09.2017 at 19:20

People that are late and who dont message to say they are going to be late i mean in this day and age everyone near enough has a bloody phone!

Agreed. Though I think that, at times, it has more to do with the hesitation/apprehension people have when it comes to outrightly accepting a shortcoming (being late) and directly conveying that to the next person (giving you a text/call).
01.10.2017 - 03:47
VIG
Account deleted
Written by solar on 30.09.2017 at 08:46

Written by darkthrone on 19.09.2017 at 19:20

Agreed. Though I think that, at times, it has more to do with the hesitation/apprehension people have when it comes to outrightly accepting a shortcoming (being late) and directly conveying that to the next person (giving you a text/call).

I don't care about that, it doesn't bother me. But what does is when you call someone and they don't answer. I just think everyone should always answer their phone if it is someone they know calling.
01.10.2017 - 16:07
VIG
Account deleted
Also what's fucking annoying is when fucking people get fucking upset when fucking someone fucking says the fucking word fuck.