Metal Storm logo
Things that piss you off

Original post

Posted by Leni, 15.05.2014 - 10:34
Written by Ernis on 14.05.2014 at 21:43

Written by Leni on 14.05.2014 at 14:12

I hate when someone in the gym (not couch) try to give me some advice how to exercise. Actually, every unasked advice piss me off.

And the next one's from work:

When you pop in to the loo and then almost throw up because the previous visitor left traces... or when the toilet seat displays some residue...

sometimes i watch the same in the lady's toilet in our office... omg, these princesses)))

one more thing about gym: when several muscle men gather and occupy all the place, where i need to exercise.and they are not working out, just standing and chatting)
23.01.2023 - 05:54
no one

In a world full of crises and poverty people pay beyonce 35million to preform for an hour.
----
Unable to connect to the database
23.01.2023 - 08:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 23.01.2023 at 05:54

In a world full of crises and poverty people pay beyonce 35million to preform for an hour.

Nja and well check out sport arenas in Europe, sold out. Milan ultras can bitch away ticket on Lecce cost 60 euros, but same faces showed up on super cup in Saudi Arabia.
Untill Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United can sold out they stadions, we have no powerty
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.01.2023 - 09:09
no one

Written by Bad English on 23.01.2023 at 08:02

Nja and well check out sport arenas in Europe, sold out. Milan ultras can bitch away ticket on Lecce cost 60 euros, but same faces showed up on super cup in Saudi Arabia.
Untill Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United can sold out they stadions, we have no powerty

Didn't really understand that.
----
23.01.2023 - 09:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 23.01.2023 at 09:09

Africa is poor. Europe not ,
----

apos;'
[image]
23.01.2023 - 09:29
no one

Written by Bad English on 23.01.2023 at 09:16

Written by no one on 23.01.2023 at 09:09

......So?
----
23.01.2023 - 09:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 23.01.2023 at 09:29

......So?

Nothing just saying ... will you share your house whit a stranger?
----

apos;'
[image]
23.01.2023 - 09:40
no one

Written by Bad English on 23.01.2023 at 09:30

......So?

No but if I had 35million to spare on a one hour show I'd rather save a million strangers lives....or contribute to the climate crises...or....so many other things.
----
23.01.2023 - 09:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 23.01.2023 at 09:40

Written by Bad English on 23.01.2023 at 09:30

......So?

No but if I had 35million to spare on a one hour show I'd rather save a thousand strangers lives....or contribute to the climate crises...or....so many other things.

Well more money you get less you want share. I have not so much money but I did donated sek 20 000 to Ukarian military via official source, I helped Ukraine refugess, and sometimes I donate to animals, but its it. Mot in mood help Africa or Asia.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.01.2023 - 16:27
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

No but if I had 35million to spare on a one hour show I'd rather save a million strangers lives....or contribute to the climate crises...or....so many other things.

I don't know what foreign aid contributions are like in New Zealand but $35m would be pissed away by whatever government you send it to before it ever reached anyone in actual need, and it certainly wouldn't have any effect on the weather.

That said, there's no sense being upset over other people not giving away money they earned. Either go earn your own and donate it (obviously not an easy goal to achieve), or start up a non-profit to help out causes near and dear to you and solicit the money you need from those who have it and direct the funds as you see fit.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
23.01.2023 - 16:49
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 23.01.2023 at 09:16

What an ignorant take. Africa isn't poor. They have trillions of dollars of value in natural (and non-renewable) resources available to them but people want smartphones and computers and car batteries and fuel etc. so the global powers are taking advantage of the millions of slave laborers and child laborers in that region of the world for mutual profit -- a profit that only benefits already wealthy and powerful people.

Africa has been looted for its resources and its artifacts for centuries. Even their people have been used as a commodity.

You have the world's library at your fingertips (and those poor Africans you aren't in the mood to help to thank for their part in it). You should use it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
23.01.2023 - 17:43
no one

Written by Troy Killjoy on 23.01.2023 at 16:27

I don't know what foreign aid contributions are like in New Zealand but $35m would be pissed away by whatever government you send it to before it ever reached anyone in actual need, and it certainly wouldn't have any effect on the weather.

That said, there's no sense being upset over other people not giving away money they earned. Either go earn your own and donate it (obviously not an easy goal to achieve), or start up a non-profit to help out causes near and dear to you and solicit the money you need from those who have it and direct the funds as you see fit.

If I earned that amount of money it would be very greedy and selfish to piss it away on a pop star when I could be helping people in crises. To say maybe I should contribute myself, the money gets pissed away by government and it's not there responsibility is ironic after just reading the post replied to b.e about the powers being in control.

----
23.01.2023 - 19:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No one are you sure... If I would have such money, I would build cool house in deep Lappland hmmm sek 30 milj, buy factory new Polaris or Skidoo, buy old rusty jeep and it's all. Not waist on pop star, same time i understand your anger. Some way it piss me off to
----

apos;'
[image]
23.01.2023 - 20:53
no one

Thing is you could do both, the inequality in the world is so fucked up, 35mil for an hours entertainment when there is people dying of starvation is disgusting. It's definitely worth being upset about
----
31.05.2023 - 12:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Example Game Over

We entered @raptorrecording to start the recordings of our new album that is going to be released later this year by @scarletrecords ¨

example 2
#gameoverthrash #newalbum #thrashmetal #scarletrecords #thrashmetalband #newwaveofthrashmetal

I hate when bands do @ and ## shit writing on FB, you cant read, links dont open and basically its bad writing. Bands should write normal text stop using @ or # what so ever
----

apos;'
[image]
18.06.2023 - 10:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That today still are places what dont accept card payment.
I think EU should force every shop and business do accept card payment.
----

apos;'
[image]
18.06.2023 - 10:46
JoHn Doe

Written by Bad English on 18.06.2023 at 10:41

"Force"? You serious? How would they even do that?
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
18.06.2023 - 10:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 18.06.2023 at 10:46

Dunno, change law that company can be shut down.
----

apos;'
[image]
18.06.2023 - 12:20
Zap

Regulations?

Belgium already does this by the way, so I'm sure many EU countries will follow in the coming years.
18.06.2023 - 12:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zap on 18.06.2023 at 12:20

Regulations?

Belgium already does this by the way, so I'm sure many EU countries will follow in the coming years.

We have few barber shops what accept only cash.
99% is card, in Sweden you hardly can use cash (and coming years be harder for crucks and drug users).
What pissed me off I tried buy pizza and some food in 2 places on the road, they accept only cash . But owners were not swedish origin
So I did buy a french hot dog in fuel station,
----

apos;'
[image]
18.06.2023 - 13:43
JoHn Doe

Written by Zap on 18.06.2023 at 12:20

Regulations?

Again, I had a problem with the word "force", seems authoritarian, but then again, my bad, a lot of things have been forced down in people's throats in recent years.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
18.06.2023 - 15:52
Zap
Written by JoHn Doe on 18.06.2023 at 13:43

Again, I had a problem with the word "force", seems authoritarian, but then again, my bad, a lot of things have been forced down in people's throats in recent years.

Can't say I find anything wrong with the word force in this context, but fair enough if that's what you have an issue with.
25.06.2023 - 12:40
Ernis
狼獾
I prefer cash because I feel it helps with budgeting; there's just something different about having something tangible that you either have or don't as opposed to just going paywave from terminal to terminal without really thinking about how much remains on your account. Sure, can't speak for anyone else, maybe most other people are really good at keeping an eye on their bank apps and balances, at the end of the day, it doesn't sound right if a country were to force everyone to abandon cash. Banks do profit from card payments and I know supermarkets and merchants who prefer cash because of that even though they also accept cards.

When it comes to what really grinds my gears, I never grow tired of complaining about gymgoers who read what might as well be "War and Peace" on their personal devices while hogging the equipment and barely moving at all. Three to four sets, 20-30 sec rest time between sets so you don't cool down is what the coach taught and the exercise shouldn't take more than 10 min and yet some people just slouch away on that bench doomscrolling for ages with 10 min intervals between individual sets and when you ask them how long it's gonna take they innocently reply: "I only just started".
11.10.2023 - 19:26
Metal Rasputin

Politicians and politics in general. Those con artists don't live in the same world with other people, listening to them speak is like listening to vacuum cleaner buzzing, there's rarely any substance other than empty moral posing and rhetorics. Voters don't care about anything else than looks and fancy speeches, so we have all these soulless marionettes messing everything up just for same stupid inspiration they got from some foreign politicians or their rich lobbyists. Usually it takes a long time for things to get from bad to worse, so when shit hits the fan the shitty politicians themselves are already far away enjoying their reward job they got from some bank and snorting cocaine while their voters take the hit. After the dust settles they'll come back for more. This is a VERY typical case in Finland.

Now that things seem to be escalating and there might be trouble on the way, this thing pisses me even more. Obviously, many of the fundamental problems were caused by the reckless asshat politicians to begin with, so what do you expect to happen when they try to fix anything?
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
12.10.2023 - 17:50
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Metal Rasputin on 11.10.2023 at 19:26

Voters don't care about anything else than looks and fancy speeches, so we have all these soulless marionettes messing everything up just for same stupid inspiration they got from some foreign politicians or their rich lobbyists.

So here's a funny thought:

among people there are those who are honest, and those who make their life lying. Now I ask you: between two people: one with charisma and one without, who is more likely to be a liar? The one with charisma, of course. Without charisma you wouldn't make a good liar.
So all people who make their life by lying are people with charisma, who have mastered the art of speech. By the other hand, the people who are actuay good on what they do are usually the ones who don't care much to develop their speech in order to impress the others.

And who do people look for on an election? For people who speak well.

Summarizing, the vote system will never work out. People are cherrypicking the bad people just because they leave a better impression...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
14.10.2023 - 15:46
MetalstormBANatm

Like Trump n Biden ?
14.10.2023 - 17:42
Metal Rasputin

^European politics is bullshit inside and out, but American politics is whole another level of brain cancer. I know many people who don't even enjoy or follow current western popular culture anymore because American politics especially pisses them so much off, and these days every form of media shoves it down people's throat.
----
14.10.2023 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Metal Rasputin on 14.10.2023 at 17:42

^European politics is bullshit inside and out, but American politics is whole another level of brain cancer. I know many people who don't even enjoy or follow current western popular culture anymore because American politics especially pisses them so much off, and these days every form of media shoves it down people's throat.
and what African, south american, Asian politics can offer better as western?
----

apos;'
[image]
15.10.2023 - 06:16
Metal Rasputin

Quote:
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2023 at 21:20

They usually don't push it as much as American creators these days or they're more subtle so it doesn't feel as disturbing. What people don't seem to understand that politics is downstream of culture and usually deeply rooted in country's history, culture, langue, etc. so not all concepts are universal, like try to explain what this whole pronoun thing and "misgendering" mean to a person who doesn't speak any gendered language or one that uses pronouns. It's just complete madness to them, they don't have any way to understand it, and still it's forced down their throat.
----
15.10.2023 - 08:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by Metal Rasputin on 15.10.2023 at 06:16

Written by Bad English on 14.10.2023 at 21:20

They usually don't push it as much as American creators these days or they're more subtle so it doesn't feel as disturbing. What people don't seem to understand that politics is downstream of culture and usually deeply rooted in country's history, culture, langue, etc. so not all concepts are universal, like try to explain what this whole pronoun thing and "misgendering" mean to a person who doesn't speak any gendered language or one that uses pronouns. It's just complete madness to them, they don't have any way to understand it, and still it's forced down their throat.

I will say those who dont like western politics, move to Russia, Africa, Asia , N Korea or somewhere , and dont ask western help
----

apos;'
[image]
15.10.2023 - 11:26
Metal Rasputin

^Sure thing. I still think it's a great thing that at least we have freedom to choose whether or not we follow or take part in something instead being forced like in some countries mentioned, you don't enjoy some Hollywood films or comic books, that's ok, your choice. Politics sucks everywhere IMO.
----