Metal Storm logo
Best Arabian Metal Band

Original post

Posted by , 20.11.2009 - 15:28
The reason why I made this forum I just wanted to know if there is any fans on Metalstorm, favorite Arabian band? favorite album? favorite songs? Personally my favorite band is Oath To Vanquish.

Also check this list:
Top Arabian Metal Albums
06.12.2009 - 23:53
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Well beside ISR bands orphaned Land and Amaseffer (whihc is greta abnd, only one album for now but awesome) i don't any other from middle east i thought i know , thinking on, Arkan but since they r in france then none arabic band damn
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
07.12.2009 - 00:13
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Well its the year where the gov in Jordan , lebanon and egypt attacked metal and everyone in black shirt , band , with guitar , long hair were put in jail ask anyone who used to live in the old scene that thing killed most of the bands in the middle east either they gave up music or they moved to anther country. also Mark LeVine talked about it in heavy metal islam and morcco had the same thing but in 2003 when a metal band held to court and then they got jailed
08.12.2009 - 13:45
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Muhannad Saleh on 07.12.2009 at 00:13

Well its the year where the gov in Jordan , lebanon and egypt attacked metal and everyone in black shirt , band , with guitar , long hair were put in jail ask anyone who used to live in the old scene that thing killed most of the bands in the middle east either they gave up music or they moved to anther country. also Mark LeVine talked about it in heavy metal islam and morcco had the same thing but in 2003 when a metal band held to court and then they got jailed

One of my older friends told about this ,and actually here in syria this almost happened last year so I kept my band project "and my t-shirts " hiding until things started to look good again
now it is realy the best time the syrian metal scene is having
lots of new bands with some of them having the potential to go BIG
one Band I recently discovered is Groundless Tomb a Psychedelic Funeral Doom band that is truely great
everybody who like doom be sure to check them out
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
08.12.2009 - 17:06
JD
Account deleted
The Groundless Tomb members are in syrian band called Olive i think
09.12.2009 - 14:51
Kalt.Dunkelheit

Has anyone mentioned the Iranian death metal band "Mordab" ?

http://metalstorm.ee/bands/band.php?band_id=3524&bandname=Mordab
09.12.2009 - 20:35
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Yeah i know about mordab and about arkan they are arabian band but based on france
as for olive i heard them thanks to Jd the other day but groundless Tomb never heard of them
as for the syrian metal scene well yeah its getting better as i see but i think its looking good for rock heavy , prograssive but thrash death black still need anther 5 or 10 years
in jordan is the same thing but since jordan dont have that much bands playing heavy or rock or prograssive and most of them is death or thrash so things are going slow in jordan and most of the good bands arrange to play in lebanon instead of playing in jordan.
Jordan need a mircele now to host metal shows again
09.12.2009 - 22:40
Kalt.Dunkelheit

Written by Muhannad Saleh on 09.12.2009 at 20:35

Yeah i know about mordab and about arkan they are arabian band

What?!! Mordab is Persian,Dude
10.12.2009 - 02:35
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Yeah man i know i meant Arkan by They
10.12.2009 - 13:20
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Guest on 08.12.2009 at 17:06

It is a one man band but I don't know if he had played in Olive
----
is not bold enough
10.12.2009 - 22:51
JD
Account deleted
Written by Kalt.Dunkelheit on 09.12.2009 at 14:51

well i know mordab and the reason that i didn't mentioned here becouse they are ain't arab!!
read the topic name... Middle East Metal Bands (Arabian Bands)
10.12.2009 - 22:52
JD
Account deleted
Written by InnerSelf on 10.12.2009 at 13:20

man i check there website they are 2 members in Olive start
10.12.2009 - 22:58
Kalt.Dunkelheit

Written by Guest on 10.12.2009 at 22:51

well i know mordab and the reason that i didn't mentioned here becouse they are ain't arab!!

Yes, I've got eyes, But in this topic many people talked about Israel bands, Arashk band from Iran and Emerna which is Iranian too.
10.12.2009 - 23:08
JD
Account deleted
Written by Kalt.Dunkelheit on 10.12.2009 at 22:58

Yes, I've got eyes, But in this topic many people talked about Israel bands, Arashk band from Iran and Emerna which is Iranian too.

becouse they are stupid, anyway Mordab one of my fav iranian death metal bands, and i made another topic for middle east metal bands and mordab there... check it
10.12.2009 - 23:11
Kalt.Dunkelheit

Written by Guest on 10.12.2009 at 23:08

becouse they are stupid, anyway Mordab one of my fav iranian death metal bands, and i made another topic for middle east metal bands and mordab there... check it

Yes, I was checking it right now. I don't know some of those bands but I will check their work if I find.
10.12.2009 - 23:14
JD
Account deleted
Written by Kalt.Dunkelheit on 10.12.2009 at 23:11

Written by Guest on 10.12.2009 at 23:08

Yes, I was checking it right now. I don't know some of those bands but I will check their work if I find.

well check Oath To Vanquish one of my fav bands
10.12.2009 - 23:17
Kalt.Dunkelheit

Which album you suggest?
10.12.2009 - 23:23
JD
Account deleted
Written by Kalt.Dunkelheit on 10.12.2009 at 23:17

Which album you suggest?

they have onlt one album (Applied Schizophrenic Science) listin to the 1.2.4.5 my fav tracks
and they well relesse new album 2009 this month
10.12.2009 - 23:25
Kalt.Dunkelheit

Written by Guest on 10.12.2009 at 23:23

Written by Kalt.Dunkelheit on 10.12.2009 at 23:17

Which album you suggest?

they have onlt one album (Applied Schizophrenic Science) listin to the 1.2.4.5 my fav tracks
and they well relesse new album 2009 this month

Yes, I will, thanks for the info
11.12.2009 - 15:17
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Guest on 10.12.2009 at 22:52

Written by InnerSelf on 10.12.2009 at 13:20

man i check there website they are 2 members in Olive start

Can U give me the links for Groundless Tomb website/myspace
----
is not bold enough
13.12.2009 - 18:45
JD
Account deleted
23.12.2009 - 21:54
0rpheus

Written by 0rpheus on 23.12.2009 at 21:51

Hi JD, good topic btw.
Redeemers (Egypt) music is not much metal... they themselves stated ''We are a symphonic/rock
band''
. Beyond their promo CD I've seen them live too.
So instead I suggest Worm (Egypt) http://www.myspace.com/wormegypt
----
I would prefer not to.
24.12.2009 - 02:44
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Written by 0rpheus on 23.12.2009 at 21:54

Hi JD, good topic btw.
Redeemers (Egypt) music is not much metal... they themselves stated ''We are a symphonic/rock
band''

first i truly believe that the last ones you would ask about a band's genre is the band themselves anyway i asked wael a year ago about it and he said we put it rock long time ago so we could play in some places that Metal band cant play there besides i lsned to many of thier originals and went to thier concerts they sound pretty metal to me
as for scarab they are as well one of the most promising band in egypt i ordered thier Cds and shirts but didnt get them yet .
egypt is rich with many great band but whats killing the scene there is that most fans are there for the fashion and the true ones somehow disappeared and you dont see them in concerts anymore
24.12.2009 - 03:41
0rpheus

Written by Muhannad Saleh on 24.12.2009 at 02:44

Hi JD, good topic btw.
band''

first i truly believe that the last ones you would ask about a band's genre is the band themselves anyway i asked wael a year ago about it and he said we put it rock long time ago so we could play in some places that Metal band cant play there besides i lsned to many of thier originals and went to thier concerts they sound pretty metal to me
as for scarab they are as well one of the most promising band in egypt i ordered thier Cds and shirts but didnt get them yet .
egypt is rich with many great band but whats killing the scene there is that most fans are there for the fashion and the true ones somehow disappeared and you dont see them in concerts anymore

Well anyway I have ears & I can see how they're getting away of metal recently assuming they've started into it. So we don't have to rely on statements.

Regarding metal gigs in Egypt; yep sad but true, that happens. In fact most of metalheads who wish to enjoy a true metal gig hate attending crabby-sound gigs but the rest metalheads just go for supporting the local bands. Recently we had a couple of theaters with good sound when they started to let metal music played in (El Sawy Culture Wheel in Cairo & Bibliotheca Alexandrina in Alexandria) but Brutal/harsh vocals became not allowed after couple of gigs & later Bibliotheca Alexandrina banned metal gigs because the audience of both concerts was not following the rules and regulations of the place. But since few days organizers met with head of Alexandria Library Arts Center, to talk about what has previously happened during the last Metal Night concert & it's back as a last chance. Those fucking posers just go for drinking & smoking neither for listening & enjoying nor supporting.
TiE guys TiE
----
I would prefer not to.
24.12.2009 - 12:03
JD
Account deleted
Written by 0rpheus on 24.12.2009 at 03:41

Hi JD, good topic btw.
band''

Well anyway I have ears & I can see how they're getting away of metal recently assuming they've started into it. So we don't have to rely on statements.

Regarding metal gigs in Egypt; yep sad but true, that happens. In fact most of metalheads who wish to enjoy a true metal gig hate attending crabby-sound gigs but the rest metalheads just go for supporting the local bands. Recently we had a couple of theaters with good sound when they started to let metal music played in (El Sawy Culture Wheel in Cairo & Bibliotheca Alexandrina in Alexandria) but Brutal/harsh vocals became not allowed after couple of gigs : & later Bibliotheca Alexandrina banned metal gigs because the audience of both concerts was not following the rules and regulations of the place. But since fe days organizers met with head of Alexandria Library Arts Center, to talk about what has previously happened during the last Metal Night concert & it's back as a last chance. Those fucking posers just go for drinking & smoking neither for listening & enjoying nor supporting.
TiE guys TiE

i kinda agree with you Redeemers like heavy rock or something and yeah i don't like them...
about Scarab it's my favorite Egypt band, btw scarab the first EP it's only death why all website and fans say that scarab play brutal death......
_l_ fuck them they sucks it's only death scarab play only death metal
24.12.2009 - 12:13
JD
Account deleted
Well i check Worm (Egy) they play kinda of Industrial Death Metal good band i will add them thx for the info, if someone buy the new Scarab plz send it to me we can't buy it in syria someone upload it!!!
24.12.2009 - 22:22
0rpheus

Written by Guest on 24.12.2009 at 12:13

Well i check Worm (Egy) they play kinda of Industrial Death Metal good band i will add them thx for the info, if someone buy the new Scarab plz send it to me we can't buy it in syria someone upload it!!!

You're welcome. I'll PM you if I found it anywhere.
----
I would prefer not to.
24.12.2009 - 22:46
0rpheus

Written by Guest on 24.12.2009 at 12:03

Hi JD, good topic btw.
band''

Regarding metal gigs in Egypt; yep sad but true, that happens. In fact most of metalheads who wish to enjoy a true metal gig hate attending crabby-sound gigs but the rest metalheads just go for supporting the local bands. Recently we had a couple of theaters with good sound when they started to let metal music played in (El Sawy Culture Wheel in Cairo & Bibliotheca Alexandrina in Alexandria) but Brutal/harsh vocals became not allowed after couple of gigs : & later Bibliotheca Alexandrina banned metal gigs because the audience of both concerts was not following the rules and regulations of the place. But since fe days organizers met with head of Alexandria Library Arts Center, to talk about what has previously happened during the last Metal Night concert & it's back as a last chance. Those fucking posers just go for drinking & smoking neither for listening & enjoying nor supporting.
TiE guys TiE

i kinda agree with you Redeemers like heavy rock or something and yeah i don't like them...
about Scarab it's my favorite Egypt band, btw scarab the first EP it's only death why all website and fans say that scarab play brutal death......

lmfao! Yes I've seen this here in MS & in Encyclopaedia Metallum also. But in their official myspace page & in fb it's Death Metal. I'll ask Bombest about this Issue.
----
I would prefer not to.
24.12.2009 - 22:56
JD
Account deleted
Written by 0rpheus on 24.12.2009 at 22:46

Hi JD, good topic btw.
band''

TiE guys TiE

lmfao! Yes I've seen this here in MS & in Encyclopaedia Metallum also. But in their official myspace page & in fb it's Death Metal. I'll ask Bombest about this Issue.

what's lmfao! means? and who's bombest anyway ur agree that they play just death right?
24.12.2009 - 23:15
0rpheus

Written by Guest on 24.12.2009 at 22:56

Written by 0rpheus on 24.12.2009 at 22:46

Hi JD, good topic btw.
band''

TiE guys TiE

what's lmfao! means? and who's bombest anyway ur agree that they play just death right?

laughing my fuckin' ass off! because you was so upset about BRUTAL issue.
Bombest is Scarab's bassist.
By the way their EP is available for free download in their official website http://www.scarabegypt.com/releases/Scarab-Valley_of_the_Sandwalkers-EP-2007.rar
----
I would prefer not to.
25.12.2009 - 14:50
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
If you asked me metal concerts in egypt face a lot of problems organizers are not thinking outside the box for a start and each of them is working alone which make the crowd and the fans spilt and not gathered i myslef went last year to 5 concets then got borad each week some band doing a show in saway , not all of them good so this year i only went to rock era opening concert and it was really great
as for redemmers even if they were rock to me they are really good and one of the most skilled bands in egypt dany got a very strong voice and at least redemmers are not copying thier infulnces as many other bands i see daily in middle east.