Metal Storm logo
Best Arabian Metal Band

Original post

Posted by , 20.11.2009 - 15:28
The reason why I made this forum I just wanted to know if there is any fans on Metalstorm, favorite Arabian band? favorite album? favorite songs? Personally my favorite band is Oath To Vanquish.

Also check this list:
Top Arabian Metal Albums
09.08.2010 - 21:03
Matis

Litham, Myrath ... All the Algerian/Tunisian/Morrocain bands ... They are not from middle east.
Bein' arab doesn't mean bein' from the middle east =_=!! Go get some geography lessons ! Putain !
----
" Je me crois en enfer, donc j'y suis. " [Arthur Rimbaud]
(I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am.)
10.08.2010 - 19:30
JD
Account deleted
Written by Matis on 09.08.2010 at 21:03

Litham, Myrath ... All the Algerian/Tunisian/Morrocain bands ... They are not from middle east.
Bein' arab doesn't mean bein' from the middle east =_=!! Go get some geography lessons ! Putain !

this topic for the arabian bands from "Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco" plus the arabian middle eastern bands, so no needs for the spamming posts and the geography lessons!
14.08.2010 - 16:53
Matis

Written by Guest on 10.08.2010 at 19:30

this topic for the arabian bands from "Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco" plus the arabian middle eastern bands, so no needs for the spamming posts and the geography lessons!

"Middle East Metal Bands (Arabian Bands)" I thought that was the title of this topic ^^ which means (Middle East = Arabian)
----
" Je me crois en enfer, donc j'y suis. " [Arthur Rimbaud]
(I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am.)
20.09.2010 - 12:25
The Night Wisher

Guys , this is urgent, I want "Shepherd Of Sheol" album, If anyone has it please upload it !! or If someone know how can I get it.....
20.09.2010 - 15:04
JD
Account deleted
Written by The Night Wisher on 20.09.2010 at 12:25

Guys , this is urgent, I want "Shepherd Of Sheol" album, If anyone has it please upload it !! or If someone know how can I get it.....

I have it "Fear Beneath the Tears" right?
20.09.2010 - 15:34
The Night Wisher

Written by Guest on 20.09.2010 at 15:04

Yes , that's it, please upload it, I have one song, it's really a masterpiece Monique has angel's voice.....
20.09.2010 - 15:39
JD
Account deleted
Written by The Night Wisher on 20.09.2010 at 15:34

Written by Guest on 20.09.2010 at 15:04

Yes , that's it, please upload it, I have one song, it's really a masterpiece Monique has angel's voice.....

Unfortunately my net is fucked up "Dial Up" but i have this one from friend of mine he was in lebanon 6 years ago, i heard this album once i guess, i wish i can upload it for you
15.10.2010 - 19:30
JD
Account deleted
Recently i watched "Heavy Metal in Baghdad" a documentary about the only metal band in Irag "Acrassicauda" i must to say it's very interesting documentary.
09.12.2010 - 17:56
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com

loooooooooooooooooooooooool
09.12.2010 - 18:01
JD
Account deleted
Written by Muhannad Saleh on 09.12.2010 at 17:56

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

I know!
25.01.2011 - 00:35
pazuzuovbabel
Pazuzu
Well, there are plenty of decent bands here, but recently there is a great Metal movement in the ME, lead by UAE, Kwait and Lebanon. Kwait have a studio called Sarjs Records, which i believe he raised the bar of production quality of Arabian home-studio releases ..
my recent favorite Arabian releases, Are Benevolent-Divided EP, Lebanese guys live in Kwait, High quality prog death/Djent stuff
Voice of The Soul - Eyes of Deceit EP , Melodic Death , also Kwait , Lebanes guys
from Jordan, in the past twom months we had been lucky to have to solid albums,
Bouq-Bresk
SoulBleed- Prophecy ,
u can search the Facebook for their official pages for more info and download the EPs or check Jorzine.com where all those releases had been reviewed [most of them by me ]

and am looking forward to dig out more Arabic metal bands, keep the band list updated and share the news hear
25.01.2011 - 00:42
pazuzuovbabel
Pazuzu
Written by Guest on 15.10.2010 at 19:30

Recently i watched "Heavy Metal in Baghdad" a documentary about the only metal band in Irag "Acrassicauda" i must to say it's very interesting documentary.

its a great movie from a Humanity point of View, but musical .. Acassicuda is not the only metal on Iraq, not the first one either .. but they used this movie to gain the popularity needed to kick off a good musical career in US .. I loved their EP ,, but still hated the fact they lied in the documentary and they sounded like plaid on the emotions of ppl to get support
25.01.2011 - 10:32
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Written by Adam on 19.12.2010 at 18:51

Best Arabian Band?
I would point at Nervecell from the UAE. They play good, solid Death Metal. They have managed to create maybe not the most original but surely very effective and decent brand of Death Metal. I had the pleasure to see them live few times and know the guys personally; other then being really nice bunch of dudes, they are actually good musicians.
I advise everyone who's interested to take a look at their last album entitled " Preaching Venom ". It was produced by Wiesławscy brothers who work in Polish hertz studio and are known from cooperation with Vader, Behemoth or Hate. This material is really worth listening.
I listened to other bands from that region and found other good ones but I see Nervecell as one of the most professional and effective in that scene ( having to play in bunch of places far outside of that region).

There was once band (from UAE) called Perversion which was also very good death but I do not think they play anymore(I don't think they ever had a long play either). In fact, there is quite a lot of "Metal Activity" going on UAE ( especially Dubai/ Abu Dhabi ).
There was a death metal( not sure if still is ) band called " A shot of Adrenaline " which was good but rather deeply underground. There is also some black metal activity going on there, under a name of " Ancient Lore " but as far as I know the guys have only few songs with none of them really recorded.
So, although Middle East is not the most fertile ground for growth and development of Heavy Metal the scene in UAE is vigorous and growing. They often have gigs with lots of new small bands and there far too many of them for me to try listing them. Most of them play death metal and its variations(though there is one ska band, I observed absolute absence of classic heavy metal bands). Unfortunately, metal core and those things are popular but oh well, personally I do not care too much about them.

You seem to have a good knowledge of the Dubai scene The metal community out here is quite close knit so we have probably bumped into each on plenty of occasions at the local gigs & 'Metal Asylum' nights

Yeah i happen to be close friends with a few of the Nervecell guys & agree that they are the nicest bunch of dudes you could ever wish to meet Looking forward to hearing the new album next month

Oh i'm also good friends with a few of the members of Perversion & can tell you they are definitely still alive & kicking. They are currently recording their debut LP entitled "Pillars Of The Enlightened" which should be out soon
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
25.01.2011 - 14:56
JD
Account deleted
Written by pazuzuovbabel on 25.01.2011 at 00:42

its a great movie from a Humanity point of View, but musical .. Acassicuda is not the only metal on Iraq, not the first one either .. but they used this movie to gain the popularity needed to kick off a good musical career in US .. I loved their EP ,, but still hated the fact they lied in the documentary and they sounded like plaid on the emotions of ppl to get support

Exactly, anyway it was interesting to watch, the only thing that pisses me of, when they said something about there is no syrian bands, infact the first syrian metal band formed in 1997 before Acassicuda was formid.
11.02.2011 - 18:18
JD
Account deleted
Written by pazuzuovbabel on 25.01.2011 at 00:35

Well, there are plenty of decent bands here, but recently there is a great Metal movement in the ME, lead by UAE, Kwait and Lebanon. Kwait have a studio called Sarjs Records, which i believe he raised the bar of production quality of Arabian home-studio releases ..
my recent favorite Arabian releases, Are Benevolent-Divided EP, Lebanese guys live in Kwait, High quality prog death/Djent stuff
Voice of The Soul - Eyes of Deceit EP , Melodic Death , also Kwait , Lebanes guys
from Jordan, in the past twom months we had been lucky to have to solid albums,
Bouq-Bresk
SoulBleed- Prophecy ,
u can search the Facebook for their official pages for more info and download the EPs or check Jorzine.com where all those releases had been reviewed [most of them by me ]

and am looking forward to dig out more Arabic metal bands, keep the band list updated and share the news hear

I just heard "Benevolent - Divided EP" and "Voice of the Soul - Eyes of Deceit EP" thanks for mentioning this brilliant albums, anyway the two bands members are lebnanes and living in Kuwait?
11.02.2011 - 18:55
Pennywise213
Account deleted
The greatest Arab Band would be Al Namrood, since their music is realy arabic and not just metal with arabic tunes.
2. Narjahanam, Arkan, Aeternam, - Also very Arabic Extreme Metal
3. Myrath listen like Symphonic X with great amount of oriental music
4. Litham, Odious, Sawlegen - African Greatness
5. Kaoten, Scarab, Nervecell, Oath To Vanquish, Smouldering In Forgotten - Brutal Arabs
6. Kimaera, Bilocate, Benevolent - Death/Doom done right
7. Acrassicauda, Arabia, Adjath, Tyrant Throne - Extreme metal hopes
8. The Hourglass, Nu.Clear.Down - Melodic Metal
11.02.2011 - 19:06
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 11.02.2011 at 18:55

The greatest Arab Band would be Al Namrood, since their music is realy arabic and not just metal with arabic tunes.

Well that's true, i think Al Namrood, Narjahanam, and Litham, are the only bands that sing in Arabic, and there is some bands use Arabic titles for album or songs or some words tunes such as "Acrassicauda" and "Arkan".
12.02.2011 - 19:00
Susan
Smeghead
I love Ahoora from Iran. I can't say they're the best since there are so many bands I haven't yet heard, but they're certainly wonderful.

Their 2010 album, Awkward Diary, is hard to classify... to put it simply it's really chill and interesting prog. Just lovely. A big step forward from their previous release, All In Blood With You, which was a nice album but never quite rose above their obvious influences. Awkward Diary is much more refined.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
12.02.2011 - 20:34
JD
Account deleted
Written by Susan on 12.02.2011 at 19:00

I love Ahoora from Iran. I can't say they're the best since there are so many bands I haven't yet heard, but they're certainly wonderful.

Their 2010 album, Awkward Diary, is hard to classify... to put it simply it's really chill and interesting prog. Just lovely. A big step forward from their previous release, All In Blood With You, which was a nice album but never quite rose above their obvious influences. Awkward Diary is much more refined.

And we meet again Ahoora is also not Arabian band, Iran are Persians not Arabs,
Check this topic for Persian Metal Bands
http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=22081
12.02.2011 - 20:35
Susan
Smeghead
Oops, I knew that. Duh, thanks
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
12.02.2011 - 20:43
JD
Account deleted
Written by Susan on 12.02.2011 at 20:35

Oops, I knew that. Duh, thanks

Don't worry anywho i saw in your Staff page profile that you like the latest Myrath album, that's an Arabian band from Tunisia.
12.02.2011 - 20:45
Susan
Smeghead
There are others I like too, but I haven't heard enough to choose a "best" I think. Yeah, Myrath is great though! I enjoy both of their last albums quite a bit.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
03.03.2011 - 14:16
VloRD

Hey, Nervecell's album is coming up later this month, I hope its as br00taLLL as their previous record
----
12.03.2011 - 20:43
Zeleznk

I admit I don't know a lot of Arabian bands, but from all those I've heard at least a few songs I must say NERVECELL is my favourite.
----
()...()
:0,,0:
13.03.2011 - 03:39
.Nemesis.

Melechesh. End of story.
----
You try to awaken me, the flesh dripping with blood
My body is there, but my soul a perilous void
Aethereal existence coming off in ambient waves
I am nothing. I AM N1H1L.
13.03.2011 - 03:50
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by .Nemesis. on 13.03.2011 at 03:39

Melechesh. End of story.

Well, as they're originally from Israel, and not Arabic for all I know, they're out-topic...
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
13.03.2011 - 05:26
.Nemesis.

Written by Darkside Momo on 13.03.2011 at 03:50

Melechesh. End of story.

Well, as they're originally from Israel, and not Arabic for all I know, they're out-topic...

you mean Israel isn't arabic?
----
You try to awaken me, the flesh dripping with blood
My body is there, but my soul a perilous void
Aethereal existence coming off in ambient waves
I am nothing. I AM N1H1L.
13.03.2011 - 10:29
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by .Nemesis. on 13.03.2011 at 05:26

Written by Darkside Momo on 13.03.2011 at 03:50

Melechesh. End of story.

you mean Israel isn't arabic?

Well, no, Israel is a Jewish country. Sure, Arab people do live there, but I'm pretty certain Ashmedi himself is from Jewish descent
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
13.03.2011 - 15:29
JD
Account deleted
Hahah this is hilarious and Ashmedi is sumarian as i remember.
15.03.2011 - 16:39
Pennywise213
Account deleted
Ashmedi is half Armenian, half Assyrian, an Oriantal Christ. There is the band Aeternam from Canada, the Mastermind is Achraf Loudiy, a student from Marroco. The music is a mix between Nile, Behemoth, Melechesh and marrocian music. It can be counted as Arabian band, since the mastermind behind it is an Arab, who had an band in Marocco.
http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band.php?band_id=5519
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=3540285080