Metal Storm logo
Bonded by Blood

20.11.2009 - 22:41
ja-vi

Didn't find a topic on this awesome thrash band. Their debut album Feed the Beast (2008) was just mindblowing, some really fast stuff with attitude in the vocals. Feed the Beast was one of my favourite albums of 2008, and one of the best releases of these new wave thrash bands.

According to some newspiecs they should be releasing a new album during 2010. I really can't wait for that stuff. What do other people think of the band?
21.11.2009 - 15:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well one of bands in nowdays who keep old school sound alive, ,maybe not so knmow how Slayer, Exodus and others but those 80's was same in underground beck then, this band can go far, but unfortunatly never reach orginal thrash bandslevel after years, but from myspace what I heard I like it, pure fucking thrash, its nice see new bands keep old sound alive
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.11.2009 - 08:58
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I love this band - they're by far my favorite new thrash group. Feed the Beast is a disc that I play regularly on full blast... that shit never gets old. I saw them live about a year ago or so and they tore the place apart.
22.11.2009 - 11:19
ja-vi

I can also say that they are one of my favourite bands at the moment. Would be awesome to have them play here in Finland some day. Perhaps on some festival next summer...
30.11.2009 - 20:26
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Catchy, i liked it, even the TMNT cover.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
10.06.2010 - 20:25
ja-vi

Their second album, "Exiled to Earth", will be released on August 18. The tracklist looks as follows:
01. 600 AB (After the Bomb)
02. Episodes of Aggression
03. Prototype: Death Machine
04. Prison Planet
05. Genetic Encryption
06. Blood Spilled Offerings
07. Exiled to Earth
08. Parasitic Infection
09. Desolate Future
10. Sector 87
11. Cross-Insemination

Can't really wait for this shit...
04.05.2012 - 08:37
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Bonded By Blood New Track "Restless Mind" is now fucking streaming online below.

04.05.2012 - 14:43
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Not too shabby. I love the falsetto bits haha.
05.05.2012 - 00:37
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Fuck. I'll probably buy it, but it seems like they're getting worse. I dig the high vocals, but I miss the old singer