Metal Storm logo
Kiss - Live Concert Stream This Wednesday

This Wednesday, Kiss will be streamed live in concert from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The live web concert will be broadcasted via Ustream on November 25 at 9pm PST.

Users can watch and interact by visiting Ustream (or the official Kiss Facebook page) to connect with other Kiss fans for a personal chat and live video experience in real-time during the show.

Kiss chose Ustream, the leading live video platform on the web, because of its powerful platform and scalability in reaching a global audience of unlimited size. The band wanted to connect with their legion of fans that might not have had the chance to catch them during the North American leg of their 35th-anniversary Kiss/Alive 35 tour, a 44-city tour that continues through December 15. Anheuser-Busch's newest beer brand, Bud Light Golden Wheat, is the exclusive sponsor of the online concert.

Source: kissonline.com
Band profile: KISS
Event: Kiss: Alive 35 N. American Tour
Posted: 21.11.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
22.11.2009 - 00:19
nb
Does someone know if it is possible to watch the show later, or do they only broadcast live?
22.11.2009 - 14:44
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Its probably gonna be on youtube later
----
23.11.2009 - 15:37
enanox
I hope my dsl connection could achieve the broadcast speed, otherwise that could be the worst concert i've ever seen in my life
----
Atmospheric metal: we forecast a flood of meaningless notes during the next 25 minutes to satisfy emos.

Hits total: 3140 | This month: 5