Metal Storm logo
Other creatures

Original post

Posted by Roro, 23.11.2009 - 23:44
In which other creatures do u believe beside human? Gin, faires, angels, demons, underneath bed freaks, aliens, or even a real vampires ?
i believe all of those are exist somewhere, and i'd like to meet them personally
02.06.2010 - 01:10
Kennoth

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 01.06.2010 at 22:04

Written by Kennoth on 01.06.2010 at 14:23

Exactly. Most people who claim they've seen ghosts, or other supernatural appearances probably did due to stress, influence (drugs, alcohol), psychological disorder, or just a sheer desire for attention.

I would probably never take you to any "haunted" places. You'd be such a buzzkill. Pretending ghosts are really can be lots of fun, given the situation. XD

You just reminded me

I watched this so-called 'documentary', about the most haunted places on Earth, and they brought this skeptical American family in a Transylvanian castle to sleep over for a few nights, and they get a reward. And of course, they started hearing 'voices', and felt 'strange presence', and the objects 'shifted'. It was rather pathetic. Like watching the American Wrestling, you just feel fake
----
*insert something deep and profound*
02.06.2010 - 04:55
Fat & Sassy!

Written by Kennoth on 02.06.2010 at 01:10

I watched this so-called 'documentary', about the most haunted places on Earth, and they brought this skeptical American family in a Transylvanian castle to sleep over for a few nights, and they get a reward. And of course, they started hearing 'voices', and felt 'strange presence', and the objects 'shifted'. It was rather pathetic. Like watching the American Wrestling, you just feel fake

It's shows like that that turn me away from TV. Obviously, it was set up. It can be fun to go out at night exploring and getting scared with some friends though.
08.06.2010 - 22:39
Roro

Written by Angelic Storm on 01.06.2010 at 13:46

Written by Kennoth on 19.05.2010 at 12:27

Sure, there's something out there. Universe is too big for us alone. But I don't believe in all the 'Earthly' myths and fantasies such as ghosts, fairies, angels, boogieman etc

This is pretty much the way I think as well. The chances of us (and other Earth animals) being the only life form in the whole universe is very low IMO. I however dont believe that anyone from Earth has yet encountered beings from another planet. Despite all the numerous ''sightings'' and people saying they have ''interacted" with them, there is still not a shred of hard evidence to prove that ''aliens'' have visited Earth. I feel the same way about ghosts, although unlike aliens, I dont believe in them. Again, so many people claim to have interacted with them, but no concrete evidence to back up such claims. Yeah, Im a cynic....

and so people stop believing in God becoz they didnt interacted with him ?? i guess not
08.06.2010 - 23:08
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Roro on 08.06.2010 at 22:39
and so people stop believing in God becoz they didnt interacted with him ?? i guess not

Well, some people might be happy believing in something there is no proof of existing, but Im not. If others want to have blind faith, then thats up to them. Me, there has to some evidence before I'll believe in it. lol
27.07.2011 - 00:58
JD
Account deleted
I do believe in god, satan, angels, demons, aliens, spiritual stuff, and dead spirits among us, it's a big stupid crazy world maybe even dracula is real naaaa just kidding or am I?

EDIT: also heaven and hell.
27.07.2011 - 09:17
Void Eater
Account deleted
I suppose that the Yeti could exist. I doubt that humans have explored every corner of the Himalayas yet. And of course vampires exist. Haven't you heard of Michael Vampire?

I managed to convince my brother that the toilet ghost is real. He haunts the bathrooms past midnight. Don't crap on him, or else.
27.07.2011 - 21:45
Roro

Written by Guest on 27.07.2011 at 09:17

I managed to convince my brother that the toilet ghost is real. He haunts the bathrooms past midnight. Don't crap on him, or else.

hahahaa i should try such stuff on my little brother .
and oh if u met a real vampire tell him that i want to meet him in person
28.07.2011 - 02:07
ToMegaTherion

To be honest I believe in ghosts and the likes, as for others i simply don't know.
28.07.2011 - 17:50
Mattybu

There's gotta be extreterrestrial life out there somewhere. The universe is just such an unfathomably enormous place I'd bet at some point you'd get conditions similar to those created by our solar system somewhere. Or even dissimilar planets that just have little microbial plankton things crawling around. There's just gotta be other life out there.

And that's not even counting the thousands of UFO reports and stories and things over the years...
29.07.2011 - 16:44
Sophist

Don't believe those exist, but they make very interesting daydreaming material.
08.03.2016 - 22:43
Enteroctopus

There is a lot more to the human mind than we understand. Neuroscience is in its infancy, so I would bet there is an explanation for a lot of phenomena; ghosts and alien abductions, for example.

I've often wondered if alien abduction is a subconscious narrative to deal with the effects of sexual abuse?

As for ghosts, I think we're programmed to recognize patterns, fill in the gaps in perception to avoid possible threats. Of course dark places are scary; our senses are limited and we have a lower chance of surviving if there's something dangerous hiding there. No one seems to see ghosts in brightly lit rooms filled with people.
09.03.2016 - 06:28
FOOCK Nam

Anybody fears of ghost here ? If i say i dont, do you consider im an strong brave man ? Thanks in advance.
10.03.2016 - 04:18
FOOCK Nam

Written by Enteroctopus on 08.03.2016 at 22:43

There is a lot more to the human mind than we understand. Neuroscience is in its infancy, so I would bet there is an explanation for a lot of phenomena; ghosts and alien abductions, for example.

I've often wondered if alien abduction is a subconscious narrative to deal with the effects of sexual abuse?

As for ghosts, I think we're programmed to recognize patterns, fill in the gaps in perception to avoid possible threats. Of course dark places are scary; our senses are limited and we have a lower chance of surviving if there's something dangerous hiding there. No one seems to see ghosts in brightly lit rooms filled with people.

Check out ghost photos, actually there is ghost among ppl in room, though its just in photos, camera...
25.07.2016 - 21:56
Enteroctopus

I believe in Kraken because squid can get up to, like, 18 m in length. Humorous but true as well, squid have the largest penis in the animal kingdom relative to body length. Like a 10 m dong!

Krakens fuckin rule