Metal Storm logo
Angra - New Album Due Next Year

After coming back on stage in the beginning of 2009 following a two-year break, Brazilian prog power metal band Angra is currently working at its next studio album to be released in early 2010.

Angra frontman Edu Falaschi comments: "I'm here to tell that Angra already has more than 10 songs in work. These songs promise our album to be phenomenal at the very least! I'm going to try to express how the new album is getting its shape. What became clearer day-by-day, is the Magic in these songs, the romanticism, the aura of the times of hope, the beauty and the finess in the melodies. The technique becomes a real ally of the passion, which permeates every harmony in its most sublime form! These melodies make the breast explode in this feeling of pride and joy. This is the new album of Angra!"

Source: angra.net
Band profile: Angra
Posted: 26.11.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 110 users
26.11.2009 - 18:36
Baz Anderson

Oh, good. I'd pretty much completely forgotten this great band.
26.11.2009 - 22:48
BlankFile

One of my favourite bands, my fellow Brazilians Angra! Boa sorte para o vosso próximo lançamento! Espero que seja uma brutalidade! Força Angra! |m|
26.11.2009 - 23:14
Baz Anderson

Written by BlankFile on 26.11.2009 at 22:48

One of my favourite bands, my fellow Brazilians Angra! Boa sorte para o vosso próximo lançamento! Espero que seja uma brutalidade! Força Angra! |m|

I'm afraid you're going to have to translate that. You should know the rules by now.
27.11.2009 - 01:09
Symmachus

Well, I like the press release. I really like the imaginative nature of it.
27.11.2009 - 02:53
BlankFile

Oh Sorry. My bad! I said in Portuguese the following: "Good Luck for your next release. Hope it is a brutal one! Go Angra!"

27.11.2009 - 05:01
opeth771

Now that Aquiles left, Angra will never be the same again
27.11.2009 - 08:07
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Hellllll yeah. knock em dead, angra.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.11.2009 - 09:05
Devilspeed

Long as it's more like Temple of Shadows rather than their last release, should be excellent.
27.11.2009 - 12:48
Uller

Yay!! angra is back!
----
27.11.2009 - 14:47
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Haven't heard that much from Angra but they've got some awesome stuff.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
27.11.2009 - 15:52
GT
Coffee!!
Finally some news from Angra. Looking forward to that
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
27.11.2009 - 15:54
Mountain King
K i K o
Yes! One of the best Power Metal bands is back! i love those guys, so may it be a breath taking album...m/
27.11.2009 - 19:10
MeloDeathViking

It's about time! This will be on my must have list for 2010! I hope they can get back to the level of greatness they achieved on Temple of Shadows!
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
27.11.2009 - 21:13
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Finally!!! <3<3 please visit Sweden as well!
01.12.2009 - 00:22
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I already knew it My most expected album ever
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/

Hits total: 4881 | This month: 6