Metal Storm logo
Secret Sphere - Working On New Album

Italian power metallers Secret Sphere entered the new Authoma Studios on December 6 to begin recording their sixth album, Archetype. The band will spend two months working on the CD, which is being produced by guitarist Aldo Lonobile and Federico Pennazzato. The album will be mastered at Massive Arts Studio, while the artwork will be handled by Gustavo Savez.

Guitarist Aldo Lonobile comments: "The musical direction will keep strongly the Secret Sphere trademark, with lots of melodies, orchestration and heavy riffs and great solos. It's not a big departure from what we have done in the past, but we feel that we've integrated some new elements that enhance upon everything we've ever done, making this one of our (if not the) strongest albums to date. Some of the songtitles are "Mr. Sin", "All In A Moment" and "The Scars That You Can't See". We're ready to deliver a great album, and show you what our new members Marco Pastorino and Gabriele Ciaccia can bring to our music."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Secret Sphere
Posted: 12.12.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
14.12.2009 - 23:44
Bas
Retired Staff
I have their 2005 album Heart & Anger, pretty good power metal album.
Might check out their new album when it's released
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
15.12.2009 - 15:22
DreamNightmare

Their 2008 album 'Sweet Blood Theory' was the perfect continuation from Heart & Anger. i loved the keyboards but Antonio Agate has now left so let's hope the new guy is just as good. i did read on the last Secret Sphere update that Antonio would still be doing the arrangements so that's a good start

Hits total: 2633 | This month: 4