Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - Upcoming Compilation Artwork Posted Online

German Power Metallers Primal Fear have posted the artwork for their upcoming compilation album online. The compilation entitled 'Metal Is Forever - The Very Best Of Primal Fear' will be released on 29th September this year. The artist responsible for the artwork is Stephan Lohrmann. He has done the artwork for Primal Fear's first four albums. From their self titled album to Black Sun. Primal Fear have also said that the track list for the new compilation (including the bonus disc) will be announced soon.

Here is the artwork for Metal Is Forever: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b354/Necromancer_S/pf-bestof.jpg

Source: primalfear.de
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 28.07.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 0 users
28.07.2006 - 22:02
Baz Anderson

Primal Fear are one of my top top bands
i will only get this compilation if there is something extra worth buying it for though - a live bonus CD or something would make me happy..
i mean i already have all the albums..
29.07.2006 - 01:22
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
but a compilation could be wondeful if there comes the tracks that you love, and primal fear is one of my fav bands too, so it would be great that it includes something special...
29.07.2006 - 03:13
Baz Anderson

i can listen to the tracks i love anyway though - i have all of their albums
i am not a big fan of compilation albums because i usually already have everything
the only thing i am looking for here is if there is going to be something really good extra
two new tracks or whatever probably wont be enough for me to buy it..
30.07.2006 - 16:45
Raiden
Down Under Staff
They are always good for people who don't have all of a band's albums.

You could compile it yourself Baz, lol.
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)

Hits total: 2209 | This month: 14