Metal Storm logo
Live

14.12.2009 - 17:36
I'm listening to their album "Secret Samadhi" abd I thought to make a topic about them. Live-to me- are one of those bands who have lyrics just give you somewhat a new perspective of the world around you. So...I guess tell me what you think about them.

And this for the Band, not for concerts.
14.12.2009 - 18:30
Met@1lurg
I was at Behemoth concert in my town. So heavy and loud! They had played all hits.
As for albums - Lione's live vocal on DVD "Visions..." is good. Especially "Lamento Eroico".
18.12.2009 - 06:04
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Met@1lurg on 14.12.2009 at 18:30

I was at Behemoth concert in my town. So heavy and loud! They had played all hits.
As for albums - Lione's live vocal on DVD "Visions..." is good. Especially "Lamento Eroico".

Dude, this topic is for the band Live, not for the concerts you've been...
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
22.12.2009 - 17:35
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I remember when Live was all over the place with that Lightning Crashes song...good song...they are a pretty solid alternative rock band...they had some pretty cool music vids too...
23.12.2009 - 13:28
matthioso
Just recently (about a year) started to listen to them. Love their songs, too bad the singer quit the band...

They're oftently compared to REM, but to me that's no comparison. Live is 'heavier' (if you can call it that way) than REM and way better to my liking.
----
www.seedofrock.be
17.01.2010 - 22:31
prk
One of my fav alt rock bands to come out of the 90s, and one of the few i still listen to long after i got mostly tired of grunge and pop punk. liked em a bit less for a while after i found out they were a christian band, but i got over that and just enjoy it regardless these days
----
well that's just like... your opinion, man...