06. Subterfuge
07. Kill On Command
08. Phobophobia
09. Bodies On Bodies
10. I Profit
11. T.D.S. (Take It As You Will)
12. Parapalegic

Additional info
Reissued in 2005 by Megaforce with a bonus live CD recorded in 2001 at The Slim's.

Guest review by
Nosurper
Rating:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the quintessential thrash album. If you thought that Kill 'em All was relentless, then you obviously haven't heard this adrenaline-pumping masterpiece yet. Not even the pure speed and intensity of Reign in Blood can touch the fury of Vio-lence's 1988 debut album Eternal Nightmare. Led by present Machine Head guitarists Robb Flynn and Phil Demmel, along with the unique vocal contributions of Sean Killian, Eternal Nightmare is an album that will live on in thrash circles forever.

Read more ››
published 28.03.2009 | Comments (35)

Found in 35 lists
Top lists

Comments page 3 / 3

Comments: 62   Visited by: 685 users
18.04.2023 - 09:55
JoHn Doe

While i have warmed a bit to this album, I still think the vocals are terrible. Gang vocals/backing vocals help at times. Hats off to the guitar work and drumming here.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
20.11.2023 - 01:16
Rating: 10
T. T. B. Dragon

This is really an album that impressed me, the guitar riffs are monstrous, definitely one of my favorite thrash albums. As for the vocals, I really don't think they're bad, in fact they're ok for me, at times they're quite fun, they remind me of punks and skinheads.

Hits total: 15005 | This month: 31