Metal Storm logo
Fleshgod Apocalypse

21.12.2009 - 21:18
thesabbathfan
Anyone else heard this band? They released their debut "Oracles" this year. They're the brother band of fellow Roman's Hour of Penance. I think their debut is one of the greatest death metal albums of the decade, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtDxvvYlxqQ
----
16.08.2010 - 22:34
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I am very very lucky as i discovered this band yesterday. i listened to their new song, from the EP Mafia, "Throu Our Scars" and i cant stop listening to it. it is great! this band has a lot of potential. i'll surely check oracles out soon!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
23.08.2010 - 07:44
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Oracles was one of my favorite albums from last year. I can't wait to see them in a few months
23.08.2010 - 19:17
ß
Problem?
The closest shot I have of seeing them is in Detroit, that's highly unlikely though I just realized they put out an EP not too long ago and I didn't even know about it. I really ought to pay attention to this band more closely.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
23.08.2010 - 21:47
Malphas
Yeah the EP is very good too, these guys are awesome..i wish i had an opportunity to see em live
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
26.08.2010 - 10:00
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Malphas on 23.08.2010 at 21:47

Yeah the EP is very good too, these guys are awesome..i wish i had an opportunity to see em live

if they continue like that in a couple of years i bet that they'll tour the world continiusly for many months a year... this band is awesome!!!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
15.02.2011 - 02:23
wormdrink414
Elite
I learned about these guys some time after last year's metal storm awards. Easily one of the more exciting bands around.
15.02.2011 - 04:10
Yojimbo
Yeah, they kick ass. Unfortunately, I only got into them about a week after they toured my city. Bummer
03.03.2011 - 23:51
Demonmayonnaise
I got to see them last year when they played with Suffocation. They were the first band to go on after the local band, and they slayed every other band on the show.
04.03.2011 - 07:39
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Demonmayonnaise on 03.03.2011 at 23:51

I got to see them last year when they played with Suffocation.

Jealoooous.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
04.03.2011 - 08:02
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Written by Demonmayonnaise on 03.03.2011 at 23:51

I got to see them last year when they played with Suffocation. They were the first band to go on after the local band, and they slayed every other band on the show.

Lucky bastard. I was all ready to go to see them on the same tour, but I had fucking surgery the day before the concert...

Fleshgod Apocalypse was the band that got me into brutal death metal, for whatever reason. I may attend this years Summer Slaughter just to see them.
07.03.2011 - 03:09
Rog-Mothoth
I am JUST listening to "Thru Our Scars" ( go's of to kick him self)
OK but in all serious this one of the most BRUTAL bands i heard so far if ever XD
----
Written by Guest on 25.08.2011 at 06:44

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 25.08.2011 at 01:04

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.

... I can hear your prog boners from here. D:<

Liar... Everyone knows the only way to sense a boner is by smell D:<
07.03.2011 - 10:39
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Rog-Mothoth on 07.03.2011 at 03:09

I am JUST listening to "Thru Our Scars" ( go's of to kick him self)
OK but in all serious this one of the most BRUTAL bands i heard so far if ever XD

the reason for is that you are only 14
they are awesome though!!!!
----
21.04.2011 - 09:18
*MetalSlave*
Killer band, amazing vocals, extreme drumming, keyboards add to the brutality. At some point, in one of the songs from Oracles (Retrieving My Carcass), the vocalist gets so brutal he stops growling and starts shouting out in Italian.
23.04.2011 - 04:54
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm probably going to the Summer Slaughter fest this year, and that's ONLY because of Fleshgod Apocalypse and Dying Fetus. What a terrible lineup otherwise...

Too bad Fleshgod will probably only play 4 songs -_-
23.04.2011 - 14:08
JD
Account deleted
Awesome band from Italy! love their Mafia's shit.
03.05.2011 - 00:45
Stigmatized
Fleshgod Apocalypse is indeed awesome. The album and EP are among my death metal favorites. What's even more insane is that Francesco Paoli plays both guitar and drums, which are absolutely insane.
12.05.2011 - 12:28
HoboRobo
Really? They're alright
They're pretty in your face with their classical shit they pull
I don't think they're really that interesting as a band
No subtlety what so ever.
And they are definitely not one of the most brutal bands ever
They're just mediocre
12.05.2011 - 16:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by HoboRobo on 12.05.2011 at 12:28

No subtlety what so ever.
And they are definitely not one of the most brutal bands ever

Contradiction much?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
12.05.2011 - 18:52
HoboRobo
How?
19.05.2011 - 17:59
jazar94
Subtle is kinda.. Melodic, I guess you could say.
Brutal is kinda.. Beat your mom's face in with a frying pan, raip her decaying corpse daily, and then place her in the lake with your other victims.
It is impossible to not be subtle, yet not be brutal at the same time.