New pics! My poodle WILL fuck your day up

I shit myself in fear.
Kennoth

16.07.2010 at 04:45
Written by Ragana on 14.07.2010 at 17:07

Aha, in that case I'd die of laughter.

Alien invasion makes you laugh? :O
----
I like my coffee the way I like my metal: melodic and catchy.
Dangerboner
:D

19.07.2010 at 07:19
I went to the Pacific Ocean and the Olympic National Rainforest this weekend and here's some pics:

----
Written by muthafucka on 30.06.2010 at 00:47

your mom is 7000 yr old because your a dinosaur

Written by John Barleycorn on 11.11.2010 at 14:17
I am not in general a fan of wankery but I can enjoy some good masturbation from time to time
Roro

19.07.2010 at 12:18
Woooow, this place is soo relaxing.
so are u in the middle one ?
Token_of_Malice

21.07.2010 at 13:47
Just posted some pics of my ugly mug in my profile haha.
Elio
Red Nightmare

24.07.2010 at 15:09
Uploaded two pics shot yesterday during the drinking for my bday
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
Baz Anderson

24.07.2010 at 20:11
My eagle owl is growing up... He's still not even two months old yet though.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs200.snc4/38351_448211675947_557135947_5959290_1759838_n.jpg
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

24.07.2010 at 22:28
Written by Elio on 24.07.2010 at 15:09

Those are the thinnest looking Guinness I've ever seen.
----
"Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST..." ____Frank Zappa
Ernis
狼獾

24.07.2010 at 23:51
I am just wondering whether this Vietnamese user called PSYCHOPATH is Ragana's ex-husband that he brings her as an example of a Leo woman one should avoid marrying in this photo he uploaded...
----
Go ahead, make my day...
Kennoth

25.07.2010 at 01:51
Written by Ernis on 24.07.2010 at 23:51

I am just wondering whether this Vietnamese user called PSYCHOPATH is Ragana's ex-husband that he brings her as an example of a Leo woman one should avoid marrying in this photo he uploaded...

OK, that picture's just plain weird. I think he knows her, because I don't think forum rules abide with manipulating one's pictures without permission.
----
Ragana
Rawrcat

25.07.2010 at 03:30
Written by Kennoth on 25.07.2010 at 01:51

OK, that picture's just plain weird. I think he knows her, because I don't think forum rules abide with manipulating one's pictures without permission.

What? I have no idea what pic are you talking about... I have put him on my ignore list after his last PM (quoting: "You, Leo woman, I hate you. I will have a birthday gift for you. Be waiting.") since I couldn't take it any longer. He's been messaging me these things for more than half a year, insulting me for I HONESTLY have no idea what reason (I figured out only that it's a horrible mistake to be born as a female Leo) and... I just didn't know what else to do. I don't know what have I done to him, and trying to talk out this was like fighting against windmill... zero explanations, just that he hates me.

And I don't know him. We have NEVER talked (normally) nor had any issues before this.
So... I guess I can do nothing about it. Whatever the pic is, I couldn't care less. Thanks for the birthday present.

P.S. You've got really good pics, Elio! (I already saw the album, but still)
Kennoth

25.07.2010 at 04:06
Written by Ragana on 25.07.2010 at 03:30

What? I have no idea what pic are you talking about... I have put him on my ignore list after his last PM (quoting: "You, Leo woman, I hate you. I will have a birthday gift for you. Be waiting.") since I couldn't take it any longer. He's been messaging me these things for more than half a year, insulting me for I HONESTLY have no idea what reason (I figured out only that it's a horrible mistake to be born as a female Leo) and... I just didn't know what else to do. I don't know what have I done to him, and trying to talk out this was like fighting against windmill... zero explanations, just that he hates me.

And I don't know him. We have NEVER talked (normally) nor had any issues before this.
So... I guess I can do nothing about it. Whatever the pic is, I couldn't care less. Thanks for the birthday present.

You could have also taken the screenshots of his messages and show them to the staff. I'd say they'd make short work of him.

I guess you seem to have attracted a genuine weirdo :/

And oh, the picture in question can be seen in his profile. While it's out of place, it's interesting to say the least.

http://www.metalstorm.net/users/PSYCHOPATH/profile

And btw, just what Leo is supposed to mean?
----
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

25.07.2010 at 04:12

From the first time I read some of this guy's posts, I figured that he seemed to be an extremely troubled person and tried to avoid any type of interaction with him. I seem to have been right. This shit is flat-out fucking creepy. Doesn't this stuff break some sort of MS rules? I think I speak on behalf of many other MS members when I say thanks for bringing this into the light. I know *I* don't want to associate with creepy harassers. >:/

Written by Ragana on 25.07.2010 at 03:30

Whatever the pic is, I couldn't care less.

And it's probably best that you shouldn't. :/
----
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

25.07.2010 at 04:42
Written by Kennoth on 25.07.2010 at 04:06

And btw, just what Leo is supposed to mean?

Google: Your best friend. xD

http://www.leowoman.net/

I dunno, to me, this describes very strong and appealing women. But based off some of this cat's posts (both puns intended), I can see why he doesn't like these kinds of women. One of the few things that unbelievably infuriates me is genuine sexism. Lemme tell ya! D:<
----
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Kennoth

25.07.2010 at 04:47
Ah, the bloody horoscope...Well...as a wholehearted cynic, I naturally have a very negative outlook on it.

And yeah, I hate sexism too, as well as any superiority/inferiority directed on another race, sexual orientation and such.
----
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

25.07.2010 at 05:06
^ Agreed, dude. Open your mind... and your ass will follow. >:[
----
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Elio
Red Nightmare

25.07.2010 at 09:26
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 24.07.2010 at 22:28

Written by Elio on 24.07.2010 at 15:09

Those are the thinnest looking Guinness I've ever seen.

don't worry dude, 0.5L obvs.

thanks Ragana
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
Ragana
Rawrcat

25.07.2010 at 18:30
I do attract weird people. This is not the first time on MS I get messages like these (I mean, straight "I hate/kill you" letter from users I've never seen on site before). There was a guy who constantly sent me messages, saying he's going to kill me and my cat. He was quite sure of it.

Written by Kennoth on 25.07.2010 at 04:06

You could have also taken the screenshots of his messages and show them to the staff. I'd say they'd make short work of him.

And oh, the picture in question can be seen in his profile. While it's out of place, it's interesting to say the least.

Oh, nice, I'm famous! (that's what all Leos are about, right?) Gotta admit, the idea was good, though. But I still hope I'll get married someday.
I doubt there's anything the Staff could do about it - it'd be like banning a user for saying someone is stupid, but let's face it - it happens all the time. Besides, I have only the last message left, deleted all others. That might not be good enough to prove my point here.

Anyway, he said I'm just like his mum (who's Leo) and he hates her too... so I guess it's my fault his mum is a Leo. Or that I'm a Leo. Or what the fuck, he might have sent me that crap thinking I'm his mum... or thinking that being a Leo equals being devil and we should scratch out of the calender months like July and August.
If he was so into astrological signs, he would know one cannot collect all good/bad qualities of his/her sign unless he's born in the middle of sign's period anyway (for a Leo, that's the time from 6th to 8th August).
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

25.07.2010 at 21:01
Written by Ragana on 25.07.2010 at 18:30

If he was so into astrological signs, he would know one cannot collect all good/bad qualities of his/her sign unless he's born in the middle of sign's period anyway (for a Leo, that's the time from 6th to 8th August).

WIN. >:[
----
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
ForeverDarkWoods

26.07.2010 at 18:51

I do attract weird people. This is not the first time on MS I get messages like these (I mean, straight "I hate/kill you" letter from users I've never seen on site before). There was a guy who constantly sent me messages, saying he's going to kill me and my cat. He was quite sure of it.

Really? I've always thought this community was quite normal in comparison to others. This is in fact the first metal site I've been to where I haven't recieved any death threats. In fact, the wierdest stuff I've got here was some random spambot type stuff that was a little fucked.

But seriously WTF is with this fucker? His favourite bands list suggests he's some kind of troll, but that is one god damn wierd troll in that case.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
Ragana
Rawrcat

27.07.2010 at 01:08
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 26.07.2010 at 18:51

Really? I've always thought this community was quite normal in comparison to others. This is in fact the first metal site I've been to where I haven't recieved any death threats. In fact, the wierdest stuff I've got here was some random spambot type stuff that was a little fucked.

I thought so too, especially because this was the first international forum I used. It looked nice and neat. Besides, the forum is big, it's impossible to know or even notice everyone - there are a lot of users...

Death threats for what? Does your user name annoy someone, you're born in the wrong year or you have a dog? That's just plain sick.
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

27.07.2010 at 01:12

This is in fact the first metal site I've been to where I haven't recieved any death threats.

Yo breath stanks, an u need 2 wahsh yer fayce or I keel uuuuu! >:[
----
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Ragana
Rawrcat

27.07.2010 at 01:20
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 27.07.2010 at 01:12

This is in fact the first metal site I've been to where I haven't recieved any death threats.

Oh, yea, tell him you have his address. Haha.
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

27.07.2010 at 01:41
Written by Ragana on 27.07.2010 at 01:20

dat iz y i h8 him tho. he duz not hav an adress. look at hiz nayme. he livz en teh 4rest. i h8 treez! D:<
----
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
ForeverDarkWoods

27.07.2010 at 01:56
Written by Ragana on 27.07.2010 at 01:08

I thought so too, especially because this was the first international forum I used. It looked nice and neat. Besides, the forum is big, it's impossible to know or even notice everyone - there are a lot of users...

Death threats for what? Does your user name annoy someone, you're born in the wrong year or you have a dog? That's just plain sick.

Nah, usually i diss really hard on Lifelover.... or slam death... or DSBM in general.... or folk metal..... or whatever and then some little fanboy gets butthurt and decides to write something like "If you value your life, you'd better never come to Texas" or "You are an enemy of metal and should be killed" or "I'm gonna rape your girlfriend" or whatever.

It wouldn't surprise me if the people who write these things are 16 at the most, so I just laugh it off. I'm kinda glad they hate me, since it probably means I don't suck as much as they do.

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 27.07.2010 at 01:41

Written by Ragana on 27.07.2010 at 01:20

dat iz y i h8 him tho. he duz not hav an adress. look at hiz nayme. he livz en teh 4rest. i h8 treez! D:<

Yeahz, I livez in da 4est an lisin 2 Bathory al day an nao im gonna dis on al ur favorite bandz....
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
Ragana
Rawrcat

27.07.2010 at 02:09

Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 27.07.2010 at 01:56

It wouldn't surprise me if the people who write these things are 16 at the most, so I just laugh it off. I'm kinda glad they hate me, since it probably means I don't suck as much as they do.

Lol, maybe I should get that kind of attitude too. Though, none of those people who've said these things, are 16. They're more than 20 years old. Eh.
That's just stupid anyway.
ForeverDarkWoods

27.07.2010 at 02:18
Written by Ragana on 27.07.2010 at 02:09

Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 27.07.2010 at 01:56

Lol, maybe I should get that kind of attitude too. Though, none of those people who've said these things, are 16. They're more than 20 years old. Eh.
That's just stupid anyway.

I actually have no fucking idea how old the people who've said shit to me are, but I imagine them to be, like, 16 at the most.

It's more plausible to think that a 14 year old american kid makes threats about raping my girlfriend because he hates me than an adult american man. I also think it was Lifelover that I had shown my disgust for at that particular time, which further reinforces this belief.

Damn, when I think back at that one, I get these associations to family guy with that german fellow.

"I was going to bone this dude's girlfriend, but then I figured out he lived in Sweden, and that he had no girlfriend, so there was no way."

Just put it this way, when you think about what these people must be like, would you be happier if they liked you or hated you? What would it say about you if these people, being as they are, liked you?
----
Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

27.07.2010 at 02:27
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 27.07.2010 at 02:18

Just put it this way, when you think about what these people must be like, would you be happier if they liked you or hated you? What would it say about you if these people, being as they are, liked you?

This is a very good point. I actually have thought about this from time to time. Not that I get any death-threats. But judging by my playful nature, I don't think I seem too threatening or whatever to get these clowns' attention.
----
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Kennoth

27.07.2010 at 02:53

Really? I find it to be very, very small. But I guess that's because I was a regular on a forum with over half a million people in it.
----
Ragana
Rawrcat

27.07.2010 at 03:32
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 27.07.2010 at 02:18

Haha, oh I know the saying, 'show me your friends and I'll tell what you are'. It'd be better if they just didn't pay any attention, but yea, point taken.

Written by Kennoth on 27.07.2010 at 02:53

Really? I find it to be very, very small. But I guess that's because I was a regular on a forum with over half a million people in it.

Omg. You know that there aren't many people in Latvia what means there aren't thousands of metalheads too... or whatever sub-culture. The biggest Latvian site I'm on (the biggest that exists, I think) is a Facebook alike thing with 2.6 million users, that's about 300k more than there are people living in Latvia. So you see this thing is new to me.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34

Login or register to post here.