Metal Storm logo
Member's Pictures

Original post

Posted by Guib, 05.12.2010 - 20:55
Written by Angelic Storm on 05.12.2010 at 20:49

Written by Baz Anderson on 05.12.2010 at 20:44
This top is older than I am. This top is from 1987... I said to Markus that I bet he hasn't seen one of these shirts for a long time. He said that he was surprised it was in such good condition because the others have seemed to all disintegrate.

Woah, I didnt even know who Helloween were in 1987..

Id never have guessed the shirt was that old, because its in very good condition. lol Most of my oldest metal shirts are faded now, and some have holes in them.

The trick is... after they're washed... don't make them dry in the dryer Usually I hang them so they don't fuck up over the time
14.05.2011 - 13:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Beer Fairy on 14.05.2011 at 10:17

Well, if my hair was longer, the braid would be more tight.

I know how it is ever single edge cut even 1cm makes me lost my mind, I dont trust hiar dresser , so I never do it , Im a wild child
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.05.2011 - 18:40
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 14.05.2011 at 13:04

Written by Beer Fairy on 14.05.2011 at 10:17

Well, if my hair was longer, the braid would be more tight.

I know how it is ever single edge cut even 1cm makes me lost my mind, I dont trust hiar dresser , so I never do it , Im a wild child

I have not been to a hair dresser in over 10 years. I really don't like the fact that someone else controls the way that I look.
15.05.2011 - 19:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.05.2011 at 18:40

]
I have not been to a hair dresser in over 10 years. I really don't like the fact that someone else controls the way that I look.

same here better be single all life, not get leid, not drink, go to gigs whatever, but be like I am when nobody controls
----

apos;'
[image]
15.05.2011 - 20:06
Yasmine
Not getting laid causes sexual frustration, it's bad for you.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
15.05.2011 - 20:31
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Yasmine on 15.05.2011 at 20:06

Unless your Chuck Norris of course.
16.05.2011 - 03:45
Kennoth
Written by Bad English on 15.05.2011 at 19:31

]

same here better be single all life, not get leid, not drink, go to gigs whatever, but be like I am when nobody controls

I don't think you've been single all your life. What are you tripping?

That's puberty for me.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
16.05.2011 - 05:22
Yasmine
Written by Kennoth on 16.05.2011 at 03:45

Written by Bad English on 15.05.2011 at 19:31

]

I don't think you've been single all your life. What are you tripping?

That's puberty for me.

Well it is worse in puberty, this goes for your whole life, not getting laid even now can make you frustrated, tend to get irritated easier. Hell I know some ugly girls who can't get laid so you can't talk about sex around them or they call you a slut. It causes quite a few issues we don't think about. So get laid, it's good for you. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
16.05.2011 - 05:32
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Sexual frustration? Eh, if you're not gonna be promiscuous, then don't be a total chump and deal with it until you meet a nice gal or guy to do the bop with. I mean, people can get psycho over all kinds of things, so lack of sex doesn't ever seem like a good thing to get frustrated over... to me at least. There are more important things to worry about when it comes to human interaction methinks.

... wait. Why are we talking about this again? XD
16.05.2011 - 05:44
Yasmine
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 16.05.2011 at 05:32

Sexual frustration? Eh, if you're not gonna be promiscuous, then don't be a bitch and deal with it until you meet a nice gal or guy to do the bop with. I mean, people can get psycho over all kinds of things, so lack of sex doesn't ever seem like a good thing to get frustrated over... to me at least. There are more important things to worry about when it comes to human interaction methinks.

... wait. Why are we talking about this again? XD

Well it's not something you walk about around worrying about, and as for promiscuous that depends on who you talk to, for me at might be 7 partners by my age, for you 3, for a nun and a few christians I know 1 makes you a whore. So that;s subjective, I've been boping (LOL love that) the same guy for a lil while now, but it start as 2 friends having a wild time. Ya never know, didn't expect to get a great relationship from it, but I did.
----
16.05.2011 - 06:09
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Wha? How can promiscuous be subjective? By definition, it means "Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners." You're either down with frequent casual sex with multiple people or you're not. That's what I meant. It's completely feasible to not be promiscuous and still not be a "nun".
16.05.2011 - 06:12
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I agree with Bad English. I'm still a virgin, and I think lack of love in my life causes way more pain and frustration than lack of sex. Also, not everybody has the same level of sex drive, so while going without it might be very frustrating for some people, for others it'd be no big deal.

About puberty, I cared even less about sex when I was in my teens, than I do now.
16.05.2011 - 08:28
Yasmine
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 16.05.2011 at 06:09

Wha? How can promiscuous be subjective? By definition, it means "Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners." You're either down with frequent casual sex with multiple people or you're not. That's what I meant. It's completely feasible to not be promiscuous and still not be a "nun".

Like I said how many partners, define casual sex, etc etc. lol I define casual sex as sex that's NOT romantic, relationship or not (As casual sex is really slang), my christian friend tells me casual sex is fornication, any sex between people who are not married reguardless of "love". I have casual sex by both definition everyday. So by that I'm a total whore.

Angelic, we all go through it, like I said I took a chance with a friend and it's a solid relationship, I have 0 regrets. As for frustration, I think I'm frustrated after 3 days tops.
----
16.05.2011 - 13:57
Kennoth
Written by Yasmine on 16.05.2011 at 08:28

I think I'm frustrated after 3 days tops.

Are you fucking kidding me? XD I'm a walking, talking sexual frustration then. Not a virgin, but barely. And to answer to your previous suggestion: I would if I could.
----
16.05.2011 - 16:21
Yasmine
No, I seriously can go like 3-4 days anymore, hell sometimes I can't make it until the end of day 1.
----
16.05.2011 - 19:42
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I think maybe why I've never really been sexually frustrated, is that I've always tied the act of sex in with being in love, and being in a relationship. Casual sex is something that has never really interested me, and when I was in my teens all I cared about was playing my guitar, music, cats and video games. I didn't think about sex at all.

As I've gotten older, with not knowing what it's like to have intimate companionship and someone to love, it has started to become a subject that causes me sadness and pain. But that isn't really through lack of sex, or at least not sex by itself. So I've never really been sexually frustrated, I guess.
16.05.2011 - 20:36
Kennoth
Still, it's not really the same whether you're male or female too. We have a much higher sex drive, and it's ten times easier for girls to get laid.
----
16.05.2011 - 20:43
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Kennoth on 16.05.2011 at 20:36

Still, it's not really the same whether you're male or female too. We have a much higher sex drive, and it's ten times easier for girls to get laid.

Pleasure is only a phone call away my friend.
16.05.2011 - 20:48
Kennoth
Written by Guest on 16.05.2011 at 20:43

You thinking what I'm thinking? I'm too proud to waste money on sex or something like that.
----
16.05.2011 - 20:50
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Kennoth on 16.05.2011 at 20:48

You thinking what I'm thinking? I'm too proud to waste money on sex or something like that.

Good choice.
I don't know how it is out there but here in the states its pretty easy to go out and get laid.
16.05.2011 - 21:03
Kennoth
Written by Guest on 16.05.2011 at 20:50

Written by Kennoth on 16.05.2011 at 20:48

Good choice.
I don't know how it is out there but here in the states its pretty easy to go out and get laid.

I'm not sure how positive it is to be completely honest about myself in here, but yes, I've slept with a whore once. Long story.

Get laid as in seeking 'professional help' or just picking up random girl? I'd say mostly everywhere is easy, so is here I guess, I'm just fucked in the head, that's all.
----
16.05.2011 - 21:35
Angelic Storm
Melodious

Although there are obviously exceptions to the rule, generally speaking, you are probably right about men being much more driven by sexual urges than women. There is a reason why most prostitutes are women. lol For me, it's things like never being kissed, or holding hands in the street... for me, not experiencing those things hurts me far more than the fact I've never had sex. I think this is probably because my emotional needs are far greater than any physical needs.

I don't think it's really any easier for women to get sex than it is for men. I think maybe just because men are much more likely to be looking for casual sex than women, it seems like that, but I don't really believe that is the case at all...
16.05.2011 - 22:52
Kennoth
Written by Angelic Storm on 16.05.2011 at 21:35

Although there are obviously exceptions to the rule, generally speaking, you are probably right about men being much more driven by sexual urges than women. There is a reason why most prostitutes are women. lol For me, it's things like never being kissed, or holding hands in the street... for me, not experiencing those things hurts me far more than the fact I've never had sex. I think this is probably because my emotional needs are far greater than any physical needs.

I don't think it's really any easier for women to get sex than it is for men. I think maybe just because men are much more likely to be looking for casual sex than women, it seems like that, but I don't really believe that is the case at all...

I know exactly how you feel, even though you've much older than me. I've never done such things also.

And trust me, it is far easier, maybe you think it's hard from your own experience, but I'd put my life on a bet that if you'd dress up a little and walk to the nearby club and just sit behind the bar, men would be interested in you.
----
16.05.2011 - 23:18
Yasmine
It's way eaiser to get laid as a woman, way easier. Ken, that's not even needed, you can just walk around the city in jeans in a tee and guys will look....too long too. lol Putting on a dress and heels, or corset and skirt, etc certainly gets you even more attention in a crowd.

"For me, it's things like never being kissed, or holding hands in the street"

You're not missing anything, Multiple orgasms > holding some dopey dude's hand lol No offense intended, I'm just saying....lol Wait until you live with a mate, and their friends come over and they attempt to impress each other, I promise it's the most annoying thing on Earth if he's that type of guy.
----
17.05.2011 - 00:09
Angelic Storm
Melodious
@Kennoth: Yep, as I've gotten older the fact I've never even been kissed is upsetting. You're only 19, I'm sure things will pick up for you soon enough. xD It is true that maybe I'm using my own experience to say that it's not easier for women to get laid than it is for men. Though I think if it is true, then I think it is because the ratio of men looking for casual sex is far greater than the ratio of women looking for that.

I've never been hit on in my life, although I have had guys come up to me during gigs and start chatting to me. Some people I've told this to insist that I probably was being hit on and I just didn't realise it, but I really don't think that was the case at all...

As for the holding hands and kissing thing, yep I do think I'm missing out on a lot there. But then, despite everything, Im a hopeless romantic and feel I have missed out on a lot through not experiencing that basic level of intimacy. And who's to say any guy I went out with would be dopey? Of course I'm not saying I wouldn't want to experience multiple orgasms as well. lol But it'd have to be with the right guy, and Id have to be in love with him. To me sex without love... it just has no appeal to me, and never has. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and if other people get something from that, then that's kewl. I think sex with someone I was madly in love with would be amazing, and I can't really see it being that special with just anyone. *shrugs*
17.05.2011 - 01:14
Kennoth
Hmm..... I honestly can't believe that no one hit on you. Maybe you don't show any interest to them to begin with? Have you tried online dating sites?

And while in the light of the recent events I think there's hope for me still, I'm far less optimistic about myself than you are

My point is: start living. It's never too late. Despite our age difference, we're not that different, quite alike I'd say. I too was/am waiting love to come find me, instead of the other way around. So get moving, don't spend all your free time alone with your cat. Sign up to something that would help you find friends, like (just an example) yoga. Start visiting places where you can find men. If not bars and clubs, why not libraries? All I'm saying is you don't have to accept the situation you're in as something that's meant for you, you alone have the ability to change your life. Takes effort yes, but at least you could look yourself in the mirror and say that you've tried.

(And I can't believe I'm actually saying all this since I suck at following my own advices, hope it helps even a little though)
----
17.05.2011 - 01:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kennoth on 17.05.2011 at 01:14

Hmm..... I honestly can't believe that no one hit on you. Maybe you don't show any interest to them to begin with? Have you tried online dating sites?

I think we're go of toppic I asnver to your posts and others in pub
----

apos;'
[image]
17.05.2011 - 03:16
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Angelic Storm on 16.05.2011 at 21:35

I think this is probably because my emotional needs are far greater than any physical needs.

As they should. ;3 It makes you more human to long to really feel than to... well... the other kind of "feel". XD

Edit: I had different threads open in different tabs and this topic is so derailed, I thought it was the love thread.
17.05.2011 - 05:09
whatsacow
Written by Yasmine on 16.05.2011 at 16:21

No, I seriously can go like 3-4 days anymore, hell sometimes I can't make it until the end of day 1.

Haha wow. Im in a long distance relationship, so I have to last...

Damn... thats insane lol.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
17.05.2011 - 05:12
whatsacow
Written by Angelic Storm on 17.05.2011 at 00:09

@Kennoth: Yep, as I've gotten older the fact I've never even been kissed is upsetting. You're only 19, I'm sure things will pick up for you soon enough. xD It is true that maybe I'm using my own experience to say that it's not easier for women to get laid than it is for men. Though I think if it is true, then I think it is because the ratio of men looking for casual sex is far greater than the ratio of women looking for that.

I've never been hit on in my life, although I have had guys come up to me during gigs and start chatting to me. Some people I've told this to insist that I probably was being hit on and I just didn't realise it, but I really don't think that was the case at all...

As for the holding hands and kissing thing, yep I do think I'm missing out on a lot there. But then, despite everything, Im a hopeless romantic and feel I have missed out on a lot through not experiencing that basic level of intimacy. And who's to say any guy I went out with would be dopey? Of course I'm not saying I wouldn't want to experience multiple orgasms as well. lol But it'd have to be with the right guy, and Id have to be in love with him. To me sex without love... it just has no appeal to me, and never has. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and if other people get something from that, then that's kewl. I think sex with someone I was madly in love with would be amazing, and I can't really see it being that special with just anyone. *shrugs*

If you have a low self esteem you are less likely to notice when someone is hitting on you or chatting you up. Speaking from experience here.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
17.05.2011 - 06:33
Yasmine
Written by whatsacow on 17.05.2011 at 05:09

Written by Yasmine on 16.05.2011 at 16:21

Haha wow. Im in a long distance relationship, so I have to last...

Damn... thats insane lol.

I am serious about that, I mean I've never cheated on anyone, but if I'm with a guy I do expect to get nailed.

As for self esteem I had 0 before transition and now I've plenty.
----