Metal Storm logo
Exodus - New Album Details Revealed, Song Online

Original news, posted on 23.12.2009

San Francisco's Exodus have named their ninth studio album Exhibit B: The Human Condition. The band are currently recording in Northern California with Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Kreator). The album is expected to be released in Spring 2010.

A brand new song, entitled "Good Riddance," which will appear on the forthcoming CD is available for streaming in the YouTube clip here (as premiered during an Exodus live web stream on December 19).

Exodus will soon be on tour with Arch Enemy, Arsis, and Mutiny Within on the Tyrants Of Evil tour, which launches in Towson, Maryland on January 20th, 2010.

UPDATED on 26.02.2010 (thanks to BudDa and Dahalak)

Exodus will be releasing their ninth studio album, Exhibit B: The Human Condition, this spring. The cover artwork will look like this.

Guitarist/songwriter Gary Holt checks in about what the band was looking to capture art-wise and why the final version chosen nailed it: "We wanted to portray the violence of man at its finest, so we started with our own version of the Leonardo da Vinci sketch [of Vitruvian Man], but done the Exodus way! I was pointed in the direction of Colin Larks of Rainsong Design for the cover and he killed it! To me, the artwork represents man and his affinity for bloodshed, ignorance, and all-around ability to be led like sheep to the slaughter. The image fits the songs on this record perfectly. The whole layout is going to as sick as the record itself!"

Exhibit B: The Human Condition was recorded this past December in Northern California with producer Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Kreator).

UPDATE (thanks to BudDa)

Exodus have uploaded "Hammer And Life," a new track off their upcoming May 18th release, Exhibit B: The Human Condition, onto their MySpace player.

Guitarist/songwriter Gary Holt shares the background on the new song: "We decided to put up an early rough mix of "Hammer And Life" to give everybody a little taste of the new record. The really fast songs you'll get soon enough! This song is inspired by the one and only [original vocalist] Paul Baloff, our ode to him. Paul was always the hammer in Exodus and he lived for metal more than anyone I've ever known. R.I.P."

Exhibit B: The Human Condition [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Ballad Of Leonard And Charles
02. Beyond The Pale
03. Hammer And Life
04. Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer)
05. Downfall
06. March Of The Sycophants
07. Nanking
08. Burn, Hollywood, Burn
09. Democide
10. The Sun Is My Destroyer
11. A Perpetual State Of Indifference