Metal Storm logo
Be'lakor - Sign With Kolony Records For European Releases

Be'lakor will be expanding their reach overseas with a deal recently signed with Kolony Records. The band's albums will now be purchasable in Europe rather than just in Australia with their new album Stone's Reach being released over there on the 30th November. The Italian label will print Be'lakor's CDs in Europe with the same cover artwork. Prime Cuts Music will still be the band's main label, covering their album releases back home.

A word from the band: "We're thrilled to have reached this agreement with Kolony! Thanks to the great support that we have received from our fans in Europe! Hopefully soon we will be able to come across and play some shows for you."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Be'lakor
Posted: 24.12.2009 by Raiden

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 82 users
24.12.2009 - 16:00
Abattoir

Good news...would love to see them coming around Europe also in the (near) future.
24.12.2009 - 17:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
This is excellent news! I always knew these guys would be signed with a European distributor eventually, it's just unfortunate it took Stone's Reach to really bring attention to their talent level. Hopefully the band can maintain its brand of melo-death and prove to Kolony that Australians know how to rock! I can't wait to hear what they come up with next.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.12.2009 - 02:24
Daydream Nation
Account deleted
YES! PERSEFONE AND BE'LAKOR ON THE SAME LABEL!
25.12.2009 - 19:01
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Big congratulations to this band on their well deserved signing and one of the best albums of 2009!

27.12.2009 - 12:23
Throne Dweller

Meh, Be'lakor was good live but their music never meant shit to me otherwise.

Hits total: 3133 | This month: 6