Metal Storm logo
Royal Hunt - New Album Title Revealed

Danish metallers Royal Hunt have issued the following update on their official website:

"Happy New Year, everyone!

Hope you like this new-and-improved look and functionality of our website. So - what do we have in store for you?

First of all: our new album is done! As this will be our tenth studio release we decided not to elaborate on its title too much, so here you go: Royal Hunt - X... and it will be out in 2010...

Secondly: we've been talking to various promoters in order to arrange some gigs to support our new release and it looks like there'll be some "live on stage" action in April/May 2010.

In general: it's hard to predict how things will shape out with the current state-of-affairs in our "beloved" music business (with piracy and illegal downloading playing the rapidly increasing, harmful part of it), but we'll definitively give this album a fair chance and work hard to make it successful; in case it won't work... well, then you'd have to make the next one yourselves.

And now - one more time - Happy New Year!"

Source: royalhunt.com
Band profile: Royal Hunt
Posted: 30.12.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 49 users
30.12.2009 - 23:43
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Despite the terrible looking site and the cheesy album title, i'm still looking forward to it lol
----
loves 小巫
31.12.2009 - 00:29
Symmachus

So, the album is titled X, huh? That's simple.
31.12.2009 - 01:53
fade
Son of Sweden
Boring.
----
The troubles of avoiding horseshit.
My Music database: http://www.racksandtags.com/northernsky/
31.12.2009 - 10:47
GT
Coffee!!
I'm looking forward to the album and the possibility of a tour
----