Stop At Nothing
War Of Attrition
Infatuation With Malevolence
Purification Through Violence

Total votes: 38
01.01.2010 - 04:09
JD
Account deleted
This is very hard for me becouse i have 4 favorite dying fetus albums, i think i will go with "Stop At Nothing"
01.01.2010 - 06:43
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Thats a hard one. But ill go with ''Stop at Nothing'' too. It has a larger number of memorable songs to me.

Althou ''Killing on Adrenaline'' is the album who has my favorite song of the band ''Procreate The Malformed''.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
01.01.2010 - 12:54
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Destroy the opposition, then killing on adrenaline, then stop at nothing.
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
01.01.2010 - 16:19
I_Die_Often
Stop At Nothing!!!!!!!!!!
To me, DF only has two songs I don't like very much...
Final Scream(prelude to evil:Davey's nightmare) and Hail Mighty North/Forrest Trolls Of Satan
But they are not serious songs anyway.
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
01.01.2010 - 17:03
Surprised to see all the votes for Stop at Nothing.

I had to go with Killing on Adrenaline, which is a clear #1 for me. But, the tougher question is figuring out what would be my second favorite Fetus album.
01.01.2010 - 21:40
JD
Account deleted
My second album by dying fetus is Killing On Adrenaline of course but i don't know why i just love the Stop at Nothing album....
02.01.2010 - 18:02
I_Die_Often
All the rest are my second favorites, too hard to pick which one would be next...
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
03.01.2010 - 00:34
Baz Anderson
Staff
I like them all, but maybe the new one I like most right now. I haven't heard it in a while, but it just seemed like the complete thing for me.
04.01.2010 - 11:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Destroy the Opposition is my #1 album of all time, so this was an easy decision for me . The constant riff changes, awesome vocals, insane drumming, perfect production, and tasteful guitar solos have made this my favorite for years.

Hmm, since I'm bored at work, here's my DF list, ranked:

1. Destroy the Opposition
2. Killing on Adrenaline
3. Stop at Nothing (sounds best in my car)
4. Descend into Depravity (if track 3 didn't suck this would be at the 3rd slot)
5. Purification Through Violence (alternates between higher slots often)
6. Infatuation with Malevolence
7. War of Attrition

and their EP is perfect
04.01.2010 - 21:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I ant pic up one, because all are same death metal and good one, amnd I dont know this band so well to choose one album
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.01.2010 - 15:13
JD
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 04.01.2010 at 21:05

I ant pic up one, because all are same death metal and good one, amnd I dont know this band so well to choose one album

are you serious!! "same death metal' this fuckin hilarious..
07.01.2010 - 05:45
DoomGuard
War of Attrition, favorite song by Dying Fetus is "Homicidal Retribution", you cannot listen to that song and say its not one of their best. The other albums are all very good but this one is one i can put on and know im gonna get some brutal and groovy shit from the DF boys
11.02.2010 - 20:05
Maxx666
Meshuggahian
It have to be Destroy the Opposition then killing on adrenaline they had the best line up that time
12.02.2010 - 01:38
DyingInSin
For me it is Grotesque Impalement, Destroy The Opposition, Killing on Adrenaline, Descend into Depravity
22.02.2010 - 03:32
MetalDoomMaster
I was very impressed with Descend Into Depravity. I think the three piece is amazing, but all their albums are awesome.