Metal Storm logo
Pirates of The Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest

Original post

Posted by AnGina--, 30.07.2006 - 22:40
Yes ladies and gentlemen, Jack Sparrow is back - selfish, charming, rum-obsessed, proud and sexier thna ever!!!

Just came back from the cinema and I'm still like WHOA What was that?

If you liked the first part, you're gonna love this one too. The main advantage of the film is still the one and only Johnny Depp who characterizes captain Sparrow so that you gotta love him! (I do ) The move may seem a bit suffocated with comic scenes where the real action should be, but I guess that's what maked Pirates so amazing - it's not an action movie, it's more of an fantasz/adventure/comedy/action.

And to be honest - I felt sorry for Davy Jones. You can see that all his anger comes from his grief.... He's a tragic character, wierd, but tragic indeed.

And the funnies part of the movie was when first seeing the creatures (I dunno whatelse to call them ) from The Flying Dutchman I was like: Oooo look it's Lordi and everybody started to laugh

Just make sure that before you see this movie you're gonna actually understand that it is a fantasy movie, I just hate the pricks who were just babbing at the end of the movie just how unrealistic and fake this all was and that creatures like that don't exist.... I mean go see a girlie drama or smth.....

HOORAY again for Johnny!!!! He rockzzzzzzzzz my sockzzzzzz!!!

Any thoughts?
26.10.2006 - 05:01
Lovely Psycho
I have the dvd here but I don't want to watch it right now. I was excited when I heard about the movie but somehow I forgot to go to the cinema this summer I'll write the review tomorrow (probably).
----
Smash the looking glass to bits, but take care not to slash your wrists...
13.11.2006 - 22:13
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Mom gave me a POTC T-Shirt! Mom gave me a POTC T-Shirt! Hell Yeah!
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
15.11.2006 - 08:22
FOOCK Nam
Pirates of The Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest is so so so humorous movie, I laughed so much when watched it in cinema. This is my type of movie, not Black Dahlia. Im waiting for the third Pirates of The Caribbean, hope its good too, in 2007.
17.11.2006 - 20:34
Written by FOOCK Nam on 15.11.2006 at 08:22

Pirates of The Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest is so so so humorous movie, I laughed so much when watched it in cinema. This is my type of movie, not Black Dahlia. Im waiting for the third Pirates of The Caribbean, hope its good too, in 2007.

Yes me too
----
♪♫ I never seem to understand. The time, the place and who I am.

Define a way to stay alive. It's like I'm living a lie ♪♫
08.12.2006 - 01:03
Nyarlatothep
Potc 2: The opening sequncenses of the movie was very good. the Indian barbaque was ace, But then the movie turneded into brainless show off with no plot, and no decent or engaging story and as I said in a other thread they are trying to hide that with non stop action and keeping a quick stressing pace on it. Seriusly that.

The fencing scene was so long and drawn out that i Seriusly would concidring pucnhing the director,,, HARD for that one. Talk about making a tall jump with a sudden stop from the first movie,
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
12.12.2006 - 08:04
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...i didnt see it very happy...i havent seen the 1st one and my friends rented this one so there were some thing i didnt understand...i liked it, i think it was ok, but the comedy scenes sucked...i think movies like these one shoudl be better without those scenes...i'm going to see the 1st one some of these days, i liked the whole story...although i wouldnt see it twice...i got a little bit bored in some scenes...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
04.09.2007 - 19:35
Ereinion'
Account deleted
I saw it a week ago.It is better then the first part and Depp plays Sparrow so fucking funny.I have to so see the third part to find out what happens
14.09.2007 - 18:53
Nemesis-Divina
Account deleted
Hmm well compared to the first one we know more about Jack Sparrow's character, though for some reason I prefer the third movie, the most best bit from the second movie though is no doubt Davy Jones, he is an interesting character one that I can relate to I think it would have been nice if they did a bit more about his character, especially seeing as he is portrayed as being a cold person but there is obviously more feeling behind all that, you just have to see his expression when Jack talks about Elizabeth and Will being engaged, and the incredible effects they used for him and his crew were so detailed.
I wouldn't mind thiefing the flying dutchman if it was all real hah.