‹‹ Back to the Rock forum Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]
Users visited: 223  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 01.08.2006 at 00:59
I beeing searching in many list the best guitar player of all times in almost every list in the number one is Jimmy Hendrix. I have a lot of videos of him and he is very talentous I most say. But the question is: Is he the best guitar player ever? Most of people says that yes but in my opinion there are guitar players in his level or even better in musical genres such as jazz and metal. In speed and tecnic for example I think that Michael Romeo (Symphony x), Kiko Loureiro (Angra) and John Petrucci are better than him. I actually don´t play guitar, I play keyboards but like everyone I can see the tecnic of a musician just by seing him. In jazz and classical music also there a lot of talentous guys that plays guitar in other level.
Do you think that Jimmy Hendrix is actually the best guitar player ever?
Or do you think that are better guitar players?

Page 8 of 8

Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

15.07.2013 at 06:10
Written by Guib on 20.01.2013 at 00:03

All guitar players sucks, end of the story.

Oh, were going to have an issue here...
----
forever bummed out
DyingWorld

31.07.2013 at 06:13
I wouldn't say he's number one but he deserves all the praise in the world for his innovations in music. He's an amazing guitarist either way.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]

Login or register to post here.