Metal Storm logo
Can't view profiles

‹‹ Back to Bugs
12.01.2010 - 11:17
sinsxshadows

Whenever I click a user's name to view their profile I get redirected to the home page.

Edit: It's working now
12.01.2010 - 11:55
tulkas
el parcero
Maybe it has something to do with this:

Written by Ivor on 23.12.2009 at 15:56

Written by Bad English on 23.12.2009 at 14:00

Why when I try open Paul13 profile its dont opens but I open MA home page?
I saw guy on online users and wanna check his profile, but cant
why is thet? a bug?

Yes and no. We're testing a feature and new registration just don't appear there automatically yet. It's updated now but you may need to clear your cache.

I.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
14.01.2010 - 06:33
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Yeah same here, getting redirected to home page after clicking profile Dark Symphony.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.03.2010 - 11:15
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Clicks on Yanko's profile, gets redirected to the homepage. dont know if his shit is inactive, just thought i'd bring it to attention.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.03.2010 - 12:11
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I remember similar thing when clicking name of someone in Shout box...unfortunately i dont remember his/her name, it is couple of days...but it means the user cannot be inactive, when shouted in Shout box...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.03.2010 - 18:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ivan ansve rit you need clean clatche(ccockies) and try it for new, but now for new users it works fine for me, seems it was in past when there was this problem
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.03.2010 - 18:05
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by LeChron James on 24.03.2010 at 11:15
Clicks on Yanko's profile, gets redirected to the homepage. dont know if his shit is inactive, just thought i'd bring it to attention.
I believe this happens because his account has been removed (look at the status bar while putting your cursor on his name, but before clicking: it shows user_id=0) and works consistently with other old, deleted accounts. Sometimes in the last few months clicking on an active name would lead me to a completely different profile, which is solved by hitting Back and clicking the name again, though this bug may have been fixed recently...

Speaking of Yanko, can anyone remember the URL of that Death myspace set up by a fan, .com/evilchuck05 or something? It had a few songs available to hear... I wouldn't be too surprised if it was eventually deleted =\
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays