Metal Storm logo
Amoral - Part Ways With Guitarist, Replacement Announced

Finnish metallers Amoral have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"For the past months it has been unclear whether or not Silver would continue in the band, and now he has made up his mind to leave. Apparently he didn't feel motivated enough to be part of Amoral anymore, as well as wanting to concentrate on other things in life.

As bothersome as it is to lose a band member we've been working with since the very beginning, we're not going to let this affect our own enthusiasm and the future of Amoral. Valtteri Hirvonen will be our "permanent stand-in guitarist" for the time being, so he'll be joining us on gigs and helping out with the songwriting process (he did a great job on the European tour by the way, so we're more than happy to have the guy with us).

So, all the best for Silver in the future, and towards new adventures with Amoral!"

A message from Silver reads: "I would like to thank the guys for dedication and determination throughout the years and making things happen. I treasure the experiences and miles travelled. I hope nothing but the best for Amoral and raise my thumbs up to Valtteri Hirvonen for stepping up to the challenge!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Amoral
Posted: 12.01.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 68 users
12.01.2010 - 20:43
Dexter_prog

Good call, Silver. The new GLAMoral is a piece of shit
12.01.2010 - 21:00
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Until "Amoral part ways with vocalist", they are going nowhere.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
12.01.2010 - 22:53
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
They wanted to get Kelly Clarkson, there was rumours she knew how to play guitar, but even she thought Amoral sucks...now.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
13.01.2010 - 05:05
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Maybe Miley Cyrus can join...I mean, she knows how to hold a guitar, right...
13.01.2010 - 09:42
atrox

Written by Dexter_prog on 12.01.2010 at 20:43

Good call, Silver. The new GLAMoral is a piece of shit

Haha..
13.01.2010 - 20:37
Locke
Account deleted
One album too late.
13.01.2010 - 21:58
Zhao
The Arkaholic
Good choice, their latest album sounded like Circus Maximus, only with a 12 year old kid at the mic.
14.01.2010 - 10:23
atrox

Shouldn't Amoral be labeled as smth else than death metal now?

Hits total: 2649 | This month: 9