Metal Storm logo
...Aaaarrghh... BM from Turkey - all stuff free to download

01.08.2006 - 12:23
Damnated
Churchburner
This a band from Turkey, playing a nice, raw black metal. I can't say that I like them, but they have a couple of very good songs, like Kara Doga, but the rest is pretty avarage. They offer two full length album and a demo to download, free at their site
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
01.08.2006 - 12:54
UnholyMenace
Psycho
I think this is the third or fourth ...aaaarrghh... topic ever created in MetalStorm. They all seem to fade away somehow. It is true that they are pretty avarage and actaully didnt find them very interesting. The band members used to have this certain mentality that thay want to make the music only for themselves and they are not out for the money.
01.08.2006 - 13:00
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Yeah, I remember Fucked Upstairs creating two threads about them. I liked them pretty much back then, but now they've lost their touch.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
01.08.2006 - 15:06
Damnated
Churchburner
That mentality isn't that bad, actually, I mean music isn't really a big income for a lot of bands.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
01.08.2006 - 15:16
UnholyMenace
Psycho
Written by Damnated on 01.08.2006 at 15:06

That mentality isn't that bad, actually, I mean music isn't really a big income for a lot of bands.
I know. I didnt mean it was a bad thing. The money thing came up when I was thinking about an interview with the band. I remember they said that they wont do anything to promote temselves and were not even looking for a label to sell their albums.They said that soon they will also take off the songs from their web-page so people couldnt download them. But like I understand the songs are still up and they now have a record-label. Just that the things didnt end up the way they planned. Im not saying that it will make their music somehow worse in my eyes, it is just that I didnt find it interesting enough.
01.08.2006 - 15:21
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by UnholyMenace on 01.08.2006 at 15:16

Written by Damnated on 01.08.2006 at 15:06

I know. I didnt mean it was a bad thing. The money thing came up when I was thinking about an interview with the band. I remember they said that they wont do anything to promote temselves and were not even looking for a label to sell their albums.They said that soon they will also take off the songs from their web-page so people couldnt download them. But like I understand the songs are still up and they now have a record-label. Just that the things didnt end up the way they planned. Im not saying that it will make their music somehow worse in my eyes, it is just that I didnt find it interesting enough.

I didn't thought that you ment it as a bad thing, I'm just saying, that I really admire this atitude, but I guess they changed their minds, if they sind, after saying that they wont. I find it strange, though, that they wanted to remove the songs from the site.
----

01.08.2006 - 15:29
UnholyMenace
Psycho
Written by Damnated on 01.08.2006 at 15:21

I find it strange, though, that they wanted to remove the songs from the site.

From their interview made in Feb. 2005. When it comes to material about ...aaaarrghh..., when we update the site, that few will be gone too.
I guess they wanted to be as mysterious/unknown (not musically unknown tho.) as possible.
01.08.2006 - 16:05
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
So is the bands name '...Aaaarrghh...' ? Haha, quite original Have to give these guys a listen then
----

Hellcunt Smurf
01.08.2006 - 17:10
Almighty Ent
Dragon Reborn
Another damn Darkthrone clone IMO. Not to shabby though but not great
02.08.2006 - 20:43
IgarTheTerrible
Account deleted
Not too bad a band but not too great a band either. I dont think i would have ever gone out of my way to buy one of their albums. Very cool of them to post all their stuff on the web though.
05.08.2006 - 22:53
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
How the hell can I take a band seriously that claims to write their songs about the agony of afterlife. Have they been there?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.08.2006 - 13:54
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.08.2006 at 22:53

How the hell can I take a band seriously that claims to write their songs about the agony of afterlife. Have they been there?

Do you understand Turkish ?
----

06.08.2006 - 15:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Damnated on 06.08.2006 at 13:54

Not that I know of But that's what it says on metal-archives. And as for metal-archives... that site is usually pretty accurate when it comes to lyrical themes.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.08.2006 - 15:59
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.08.2006 at 15:56

Written by Damnated on 06.08.2006 at 13:54

Not that I know of But that's what it says on metal-archives. And as for metal-archives... that site is usually pretty accurate when it comes to lyrical themes.

I figured, just wanted to know It might be interesting, though.
----

08.08.2006 - 02:17
evolution-theory
Account deleted
I listen to them.I think good.And I guess aaaarrghh perform only turkish black metal.
09.08.2006 - 05:29
Trifixion
Account deleted

Their name alone pretty much ruins me taking them seriously anyways

I downloaded their 2nd album I believe back on the old forums and as pretty much everyone says, they're not bad at all but nothing great. Pretty much another Darkthrone copycat, but not a bad one really.
09.08.2006 - 13:17
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Hehe...funny name, but the music is not my taste
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
09.08.2006 - 14:51
UnholyMenace
Psycho
The band name sure sounds a bit funny and maybe because of that some dont take the music seriously also. Here is a short text what the band members think about the name and what the name really expresses. Taken from an interview made in 2005. I hope it explains something.
Many people think it is just plain funny, and we are around just to have fun. ...aaaarrghh... is a scream of hatred against those who play music (especially Black Metal) for commercial reasons, popularity, and the satisfaction of their egos by taking part in a wave that is called "extreme".
10.08.2006 - 02:31
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Nice explaination from them. Although i only checked out a couple of tracks, definalty nothing special and like others have been saying they sound like a Darkthrone copy ... still, i'll check out some more.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
14.08.2006 - 17:16
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by UnholyMenace on 09.08.2006 at 14:51

Many people think it is just plain funny, and we are around just to have fun. ...aaaarrghh... is a scream of hatred against those who play music (especially Black Metal) for commercial reasons, popularity, and the satisfaction of their egos by taking part in a wave that is called "extreme".

You know, I really hate this. I mean there are few BM bands who play for commercial reasons, and not doing so, will not make the music good just as that.
----

14.08.2006 - 18:58
UnholyMenace
Psycho
Written by Damnated on 14.08.2006 at 17:16

You know, I really hate this. I mean there are few BM bands who play for commercial reasons, and not doing so, will not make the music good just as that.
Nobody said theyr attitude or ideas will make the music somehow better. I was just showing what those guys think the band name means.
15.08.2006 - 01:05
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by UnholyMenace on 14.08.2006 at 18:58

Written by Damnated on 14.08.2006 at 17:16

Nobody said theyr attitude or ideas will make the music somehow better. I was just showing what those guys think the band name means.

Shure, but this band is more for yje attitude, and less for the music, that's what I was saying
----

20.09.2006 - 23:45
Ace
Account deleted
In my opinion, this band is utterly worthless. It's hard to understand why there've been 10.000 topics about them here...they don't deserve the attention
20.09.2006 - 23:52
Damnated
Churchburner
I made this topic because they offered their stuff for free. and that's always good to know. and yes, this bands is practicly 0.
----

21.09.2006 - 01:39
Sidragasum
Account deleted
Ah they're quite good I think. They're slightly more than just a Darkthrone clone.

This kind of off-topic, but my (black metal) band, Nihil, also offer MP3s for download off our site, here. I'd create a thread but I don't have enough posts. I'd like it if people gave us a listen. We're working on a 30-minute or so song at the moment, it's much more technical than our first release. So yeah, I'd appreciate it if you took a look at us and gave us a listen. Maybe PM'd me with feedback or something.

But yeah, back on topic, this band is slightly more than just a mere Darkthrone clone.
30.06.2008 - 11:42
Finsternis
Account deleted
I listened as much as possible but they're not innovative.in addition,lyrics are also silly and worhtless.there are lots of bands like this one which have amateur soul but 'amateur' and amateur is different things.On the other hand,we don't take them serious and there is no point in digesting it in order to discuss.
30.06.2008 - 14:45
TheBigRossowski
The music isn't innovative like you said Finsternis, but its still got that good classic sound. Thats just the goal of some bands, just to make that style. I have the album on my iPod, Ruhlar F. and I like to listen to it every now and then.

@Damnated- Last time I saw Secrets of the Moon (Paderborn) I told sG and LSK about this band. And they were a bit curious. I wonder if they ever checked em' out? Then LSK told me that this guy came all the way from Turkey (past tense-AntaeuS), to see them play live and then he had no where to go.

"He was like...'can I stay with you guys?' and we all looked and each other and said, sure why not", haha. I wish I could have a "slumber party" with AntaeuS, lol.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
30.06.2008 - 21:59
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by TheBigRossowski on 30.06.2008 at 14:45

I wish I could have a "slumber party" with AntaeuS, lol.

haha, me too. we'd be cutting our flesh and worshiping satan till dawn tbh
----

01.07.2008 - 11:52
Finsternis
Account deleted
just i can't stand with their lyrics and they disinclined me so far.we're not use to hear turkish words in black metal.