Metal Storm logo
Carnal Forge - Parting Ways With Drummer

Carnal Forge and drummer Stefan Westerberg have reportedly parted ways.

In a statement on the band's website, the remaining band members state that, "with Stefan being one of the founding members of Carnal Forge [and also the last remaining one] we're sad to see him leave.

The good news are that we have already found a replacement for Stefan in Chris Barkensjö (also Construcdead/ex-Grave/ex-General Surgery/ex-Kaamos) to take on the skin battering of Carnal Forge. Chris will do his live debut soon! We wish Stefan the best of luck in his future endeavours and welcome Chris to the ranks! We're stoked about the new blood in the band, and can't wait to get out on the road with this fresh installment!

Here's a statement from Stefan: "First of all... thank you guys! I'm really happy that I got this change! I have known these guys for many years and now I feel that the time is right for me to move on and join Headstone. The rehearsals have been going great. I have been in Carnal Forge 11 years now but like I said... It's time for me to move on! I am excited and very happy that I got this change to do this with Headstone.

Because I know this band can go far... Really, really far! We have 12 songs now and I'm looking forward to the recordings of the album. All I can say is that I hope you like this as much as I do! Because this will be a killer record, so remember."

Source: carnalforge.com
Band profile: Carnal Forge
Posted: 19.01.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 18 users
20.01.2010 - 04:20
CHEF METALHEAD
KEEP IT METAL
They sure need their old lead singer Jens C. Mortensen back in the band...
----
Chef Metal Head
27.02.2010 - 18:59
qlacs
"The Quaker"
They need the whole lineup of the last album, not just Jens...
----

Hits total: 2596 | This month: 6