Metal Storm logo
Cannibal Corpse

Original post

Posted by , 17.05.2006 - 15:37
No extreme metal forum without Cannibal Corpse

I hope there's no introduction needed with this band. And I also hope I don't have to give more arguments that Cannibal Corpse has made some very interesting cd's.
04.05.2012 - 23:49
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Just got a message from Mr. Asher in regards to some CC news, which should interest those who live in/near Montreal, Quebec.

"CANNIBAL CORPSE DRUMMER PAUL MAZURKIEWICZ will be doing a meet and greet with local Montreal fans on WEDNESDAY, MAY 16TH at BOUTIQUE LABRYINTHE (486 STE-CATHERINE WEST) from 2:30PM-3:30PM.

MAZURKIEWICZ IS IN MONTREAL AS A SPECIAL GUEST JUDGE for round 5 of HEAVY MTL's EN ROUTE battle of the bands where the cities heaviest and loudest bands take to the stage for a chance to win one of two prized spots on the HEAVY MTL 2012 lineup, which includes CANNIBAL CORPSE at PARC JEAN-DRAPEAU from AUGUST 11 TO 12."
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
26.07.2013 - 12:02
Infernal Eternal

Cannibal Corpse, what can I say...A fan forever...Their emotional lyrics and artistic album covers have left their mark in pop history.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
18.10.2013 - 07:29
metalfan98

CC is probably my favorite DM band ever. First death metal I ever really listened to. Favorite album is Tomb of the mutilated. I like the Barnes era better but I love all of their music. Saw them backin may. badass show
----
No emotion thrash is all I need
17.11.2013 - 03:43
DyingWorld

Never understood why this band had to be the best selling death metal band of all time. Not that I hate CC but there are just so many better death metal bands out there. That said, I only own "Eaten Back to Life" and I think it's a good album. I would consider picking up Butchered and Tomb though, but nothing after that.
19.11.2013 - 10:24
Morn1ngstar

Hi,

As it comes to Cannibal Corpse, I´m posting some interesting act from Finland:

Shrapnel Storm, "The Old School Death Metal Bulldozer", was founded 2007 in Tampere, Finland. By this day, this five-piece group has recorded three demos and made handful of gigs. After some lineup changes, things got serious. Today, this six year old youngster is standing by its own feet. Stronger than ever.

The biggest musical influences for Shrapnel Storm are 90´s mid-tempo Death Metal acts (CC for example). The music itself gives respect for the influences, but in the other hand shows middle finger for today´s computerized perfectionism in music.

Music can be heard from the links below:

https://soundcloud.com/shrapnelstorm/detracked-new-song

https://soundcloud.com/shrapnelstorm/deathroller-new-song-2013

FB: www.facebook.com/shrapnelstormband

Your thoughts?
19.11.2013 - 16:54
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Written by Morn1ngstar on 19.11.2013 at 10:24

Shrapnel Storm, "The Old School Death Metal Bulldozer", was founded 2007 in Tampere, Finland. By this day, this five-piece group has recorded three demos and made handful of gigs. After some lineup changes, things got serious. Today, this six year old youngster is standing by its own feet. Stronger than ever.

The biggest musical influences for Shrapnel Storm are 90´s mid-tempo Death Metal acts (CC for example). The music itself gives respect for the influences, but in the other hand shows middle finger for today´s computerized perfectionism in music.

Music can be heard from the links below:

Try to keep the Cannibal Corpse thread on topic. Any band promoting can be done here: http://metalstorm.net/forum/board.php?board_id=30
15.12.2013 - 17:39
Metalsteelman
Account deleted
Cannibal Corpse is one of my favorite death metal bands, the wretchet spawn is the first death metal album i have heard, that album was in my radio for like six months
21.01.2014 - 19:43
Infernal Eternal

Fucked with a knife... a song suiting every envirnoment.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
23.04.2021 - 19:31
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Evisceration Plague and Teddy Bear