Metal Storm logo
Having A Good Time Without Alcohol

Original post

Posted by Baz Anderson, 25.01.2010 - 00:10
We come of alcohol drinking age, we find alcohol, we get drunk and have a good time.

We get older, the effects of alcohol don't seem so strong so we drink more and more to try and get the same effect as before.

Before you know it, you only seem to have a good time when you are extremely drunk after drinking the best part of a bottle of vodka or something.

Sound familiar?

Well I'm not quite that bad yet, but last night I went out without being stupidly drunk and had a miserable time (although some other factors may have contributed to this...).

If anyone has been in this situation and found a way of having a good time without being really drunk, let me know.
25.02.2012 - 21:50
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
^^

.....yeah, even though I'm sipping on a heineken-light right now, honestly....I don't enjoy drinking as much as I used to, because I've been using ganja alot lately and it just gives a far better feeling than alcohol

I'm still going to drink though, but probably not as much.
25.02.2012 - 23:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Heineken should be outlawed just like Budweiser and piss like that
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.04.2018 - 06:45
Drippy.Hippie

Fun fact: You don't need alcohol to get drunk any more than you need athletic footwear to participate in a track and field event......But it helps though. Enhancement is key
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
12.06.2018 - 23:45
MetallicA

Re-reading old threads you posted in is fun!

In 2013/2014 I got drank a lot more than I did in 2010 (when I posted in this thread). Back in 2010 I was with someone who rarely drank and as a result I didn't either for the longest time. Then we split, I got a job where all my coworkers really like alcohol and as a result, drank a lot. I have since stopped drinking so much and have discovered things I love that don't involve getting drunk like hiking and shooting. I still enjoy drinking of course, just not to the point of getting drunk for no apparent reason. Like, I definitely prefer to have a reason for getting drunk!
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
27.09.2018 - 14:18
Ashe
Account deleted
Of course, there is a very easy way to have fun without alcohol! It's far less debilitating, damaging, and inhibition altering than alcohol as well! I'll give you a hint, it's green and you can grow it.