Metal Storm logo
A Good Place To Buy Albums

Original post

Posted by Boxcar Willy, 26.01.2010 - 19:19
I can't find any good places to buy albums I was wondering if anybody knows any good stores or websites! if so please tell or write a link.
21.02.2010 - 23:25
☭ Mr. S ☭
Owner of the DSA
Amoeba Music, in San Francisco, Berkeley, and L.A. They are the biggest music stores I have ever seen. They have vinyl, CDs, Tapes and everything in between. They have some of the lowest prices I have ever seen for a new factory sealed album ($10.00), and they have the biggest black metal collection I will ever see.
----
Seize the weed of production!
09.03.2010 - 17:56
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
When i go on ebay i find that only 1 cd is being sold which sucks because i want to buy 6 or 7 at a time
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
11.06.2010 - 13:58
busta5000
Account deleted
Itunes is definitely the best if you own an ipod or iphone.
22.01.2011 - 03:04
soadbyob
Account deleted
I go to Hastings, mainly because their the only store locally that dosent censor music.
22.01.2011 - 04:43
Vikcen
Metálico
For example: http://www.priceminister.com/ You can find good prices.
22.01.2011 - 06:23
FoolsuchasI

Written by Boxcar Willy on 26.01.2010 at 19:19

I can't find any good places to buy albums I was wondering if anybody knows any good stores or websites! if so please tell or write a link.

Whenever I choose to buy albums online, I check out these two websites. They very rarely let me down, and both ship to Canada at low prices!
www.cduniverse.com
www.theomegaorder.com

Let me know if this helps!
24.01.2011 - 22:15
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by FoolsuchasI on 22.01.2011 at 06:23

Whenever I choose to buy albums online, I check out these two websites. They very rarely let me down, and both ship to Canada at low prices!
www.cduniverse.com
www.theomegaorder.com

how are the shipping costs?
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.01.2011 - 22:24
samloseness

I mostly purchase my CDS from Amazon. But, have realized Amazon is not too metal friendly. In addition, I was wondering if anyone knew of a great place to get nu metal band reviews? I found a great list of nu metal bands, but unfortunately it does not have reviews. I am trying to get more into this genre, but it's hard because there's not much talk about it.
24.01.2011 - 22:47
ForeverDarkWoods

If you order from Europe:

Iron Bonehead Productions
High Roller Records
Iron Pegasus Records

If you order from the states:

Abyss Records
Hell's Headbangers (stuff gets here faster than most stuff I order from Europe)
Nuclear War Now! Productions

From South America, I have heard good stuff about:

Warhead Clothing (bootleg shirts and patches, nearly all Abyss patches come from here)
Metalnegro (bootleg patcher, although the quality seems to vary a lot)

Will check out soon:

Karthago Records
Psychadoomellic
Iron Tyrant Productions

Avoid like the plague:

Die Todesrune (maybe not a rip-off but very unprofessional and the chance that you'll ever see your stuff are slim from what I've heard)
Goatowa Rex (notorious for ripping people off, if you want the releases from this label they are generally availible elsewhere)
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
24.01.2011 - 23:04
Walter Iego
Author
CD-WOW.Se - if you live in Sweden...
25.01.2011 - 09:44
FoolsuchasI

Written by Boxcar Willy on 24.01.2011 at 22:15

Written by FoolsuchasI on 22.01.2011 at 06:23

www.cduniverse.com
www.theomegaorder.com

how are the shipping costs?

Last time I ordered from either one, the cost to ship in Edmonton, Canada was $3.99.
25.01.2011 - 11:21
Borgir

Well I have bought from these places: http://www.recordshopx.com/ http://www.nosignoflife.com/ & http://cdon.eu/

Never problem with anything. I have got my cd's very fast and also prices are not bad at all.
01.02.2011 - 19:11
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I like to go to two places quite frequntly now, comix plus cd exchange and disc-go-round both have used cds and a wide variety... i got pelicans new album for 5.99
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
03.02.2011 - 17:05
Costa

My list of places:
www.metalmailorder.com/shop
www.amazon.co.uk
www.cdwow.com
www.recordshopx.com
www.ebay.com
05.02.2011 - 10:56
CaptainJoeyLaw

If you're interested in downloading (legally), 7digital.com is where I've been doing my recent buying.
05.02.2011 - 18:01
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
ITunes is the easiest way and they have a good variety of underground metal bands.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....