Metal Storm logo
Annihilator - Seek Bassist

Annihilator's management, Verena Baumgardt of Neverland Music Inc., has issued the following:

" Annihilator is looking for an experienced, skilled professional bassist. Applicants must be able to commit 100% to the band, be available for extensive global touring from April 2010 onwards (valid passport), preferably a resident of Canada, and have touring experience.

The audition "song" will be "Phantasmagoria" (live version).

A link to the song is at: http://www.myspace.com/annihilatorofficial

A link to a video of Jeff Waters showing the bass guitar parts is at this location.

To apply, please email the following to neverlandmusic [at] bell [dot] net

- Full Name
- Age (between 21-35 need only apply)
- City/Area of Residence
- A quality link to a video of you playing (standing up) the bass guitar, along with the audio for the song "Phantasmagoria"; bass must be loud and clear
- 2-3 pics of yourself (on and off stage)
- Details of playing and gigging experiences
- Detail why you want to join the band

Applications/links must be received by February 22, 2010."

Source: annihilatormetal.com
Band profile: Annihilator
Posted: 26.01.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 97 users
26.01.2010 - 21:03
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Man, I miss this band.. got to find their discography soon.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
26.01.2010 - 21:26
amonamarthavenge

This is too dope. its like, "hey, want to be part of your favorite band? just be able to rip and shred days on end and kill this song, all as long as you have a great style. and you can live the dream" yeah that is incredibly hard, but its JUST SO SICK that they have auditions this way. any freaking one can be in !
27.01.2010 - 04:57
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
You'd think he could play it all the way through once without fucking it all up
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.01.2010 - 06:06
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
That song seems to be easy to do...hell, I could be the next bassist for Annihilator...just don't have the time...
27.01.2010 - 14:48
mystic666

They should ring Russ Bergquist.

Hits total: 2611 | This month: 3