Metal Storm logo
Shadows Fall - Canadian Tour With Bison B.C., Goatwhore

Shadows Fall are pleased to announce their first ever headlining tour of Canada. The tour starts on Wednesday February 24th in Calgary, Alberta. Support on the tour will come from Bison B.C. and Baptized In Blood. Special guest Goatwhore will be on the first six west coast dates only. Shadows Fall have also announced a headlining show before they cross the border to the great white North. The show is in Spokane, WA at The Knitting Factory and support will come from Bison B.C., Baptized In Blood and Goatwhore.

Shadows Fall frontman Brian Fair had the following to say about Shadows Fall's Canadian headlining tour: "All of us in Shadows Fall are very excited to finally be heading to Canada for a full headlining tour! We look forward to rocking with all the metalheads in the great white North and sharing a few extra strong beers with you all!"

Shadows Fall, Bison B.C., Goatwhore, Baptized In Blood

02/23 Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory
02/24 Calgary, AB - Republik
02/25 Edmonton, AB - Starlite
02/26 TBA
02/27 Regina, SK - The District
03/01 Winnipeg, MB - WECC
03/02 Thunder Bay, ON - The Roxy

Shadows Fall, Bison B.C., Baptized In Blood

03/04 Toronto, ON - Opera House
03/05 London, ON - Music Hall
03/06 TBA
03/07 Ottawa, ON - Mavericks
03/08 Montreal, QC - National
03/09 Quebec City, QC - Imperial

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Shadows Fall
Event: Shadows Fall + Bison B.C.
Posted: 29.01.2010 by Troy Killjoy

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 49 users
29.01.2010 - 11:10
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
To hell with Shadows Fall, I would like to catch Bison BC for once.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
29.01.2010 - 17:28
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
To hell with you! i'm seeing em!!!!!!!!!!
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
31.01.2010 - 23:51
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Shadows Fall should be the one supporting the real great bands that are Bison and Goatwhore. =X
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
01.02.2010 - 06:23
ß
Problem?
I was thinking of going to this but Goatwhore isn't playing during the second half of the tour, and Bison B.C would end up being the only band that I would want to see .
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
02.02.2010 - 01:18
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by ß on 01.02.2010 at 06:23

I was thinking of going to this but Goatwhore isn't playing during the second half of the tour, and Bison B.C would end up being the only band that I would want to see .

Luckily you're living in Canada so catching them on a cheap club-tour a few years from now shouldn't be too difficult...unless Gnarwell disbands Bison like they did with S.T.R.E.E.T.S, but thats unlikely considering the success Bison is getting.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 2684 | This month: 4