Metal Storm logo
Whispered

01.02.2010 - 21:38
Fhuesc
In my endless and fruitless search for asian folk metal, i discovered this band around a year ago. Most of the time they play kinda like Children of Bodom, but sometimes they introduce elements and parts of japanese folk, nothing revolutionary but still pretty enjoyable. Their first album is coming out February 10th, but you can download their 2 demos and the single "Faceless".

MySpace
Homepage
Youtube
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
02.02.2010 - 00:05
FeskarN
This band is pretty good. They got a pretty unique sound with the asian elements and not at least: samurai lyrics!
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
02.02.2010 - 12:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Tryd band, pretty good but I wont listen it offenm simply one of forgotten bands in my list
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.02.2010 - 18:41
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
Written by FeskarN on 02.02.2010 at 00:05

This band is pretty good. They got a pretty unique sound with the asian elements and not at least: samurai lyrics!
I highly recommend Persefon'e "Shin-Ken" if you like samurai lyrics. They play progressive melo death
----
loves 小巫
03.02.2010 - 12:09
FeskarN
Written by Ag Fox on 02.02.2010 at 18:41

Written by FeskarN on 02.02.2010 at 00:05

I highly recommend Persefon'e "Shin-Ken" if you like samurai lyrics. They play progressive melo death

Thx for the tip. Have heard the band before but never really listen them.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
13.02.2010 - 13:16
patrickmetal12
Whispered's best is their 2007 demo. its really fast-paced. the guitar work is great, and it leaves you wanting to go out and fight anyone!
14.02.2010 - 02:05
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
I just checked them out. Although I'm not usually into this type of stuff, it is pretty good.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
23.04.2011 - 03:51
Balthazine
Great band, heard "Thousand Swords" about a month ago and fell in love instantly. I had been looking far and wide for a decent metal band that employed traditional Japanese folk instruments into their music for quite some time just before then and was pleased when I found this band.
----
Sometimes in metal they have called me:
The Minneapolis Metal Music Examiner -I write articles on metal in the MN area for Examiner.com
The Metal Detector -A history of digging up old forgotten metal bands
Thrash Master -Famous for my Walls O' Thrash