Metal Storm logo
Dragonlord

03.08.2006 - 06:52
Wo0dy
Account deleted
these guys are great.. the newest album, black wings of destiny was pretty good IMO, Lyle is one hell of a keyboardist
03.08.2006 - 07:18
Surtur

I'm not a great fan of the black metal in USA, but I have to recognize that these guys play very good, but I have to recognize that sometimes they seem to play like ABSU and ABSU are more skillful...
----
" And every angel needs a tear to laugh "
03.08.2006 - 08:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This band is incredible. Rapture is an amazing album and Black Wings of Destiny is also good. What I like best about Dragonlord, besides the keyboards, is the fact that they don't make any bullshit songs. Every song that they have released is just as good as the next.

I don't consider this band to be black metal, but just melo death. Hey, it just occured to me that I didn't add their albums to my list of favorite melo-death cd's in that thread....
03.08.2006 - 08:55
Wo0dy
Account deleted
i like the vocalist... i think his name is Peter..
03.08.2006 - 08:58
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
lol Eric Peterson. You know...the dude in Testament.
03.08.2006 - 09:01
Wo0dy
Account deleted
haha yeah, i got the names mixed up.. i must say Black Wings of Destiny is a tight album, what is better though? Rapture or Black Wings of Destiny?
03.08.2006 - 09:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Rapture for sure. I like the keyboards better and I think the songs were a little more catchier with Rapture.
23.08.2006 - 05:01
Wo0dy
Account deleted
bump..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=11879993

there page... i love this band... so symphonic.. just how i like it
23.08.2006 - 07:17
MetalSpider

These guys are great. Steve Smyth...just awesome! Both albums are very good. Cant really say I like one more than the other.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
22.10.2006 - 15:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great band I think ist ebst of black/thrash metal whit sympho elements who comes from USA, its great and amazing band and I had hear album ''Black Wings of Destiny'' and Think Lizzy cover was aamzing
I wanna hear ''Repture'' too
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.10.2006 - 03:02
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Bad English on 22.10.2006 at 15:51

Great band I think ist ebst of black/thrash metal whit sympho elements who comes from USA, its great and amazing band and I had hear album ''Black Wings of Destiny'' and Think Lizzy cover was aamzing

Yeah, you definitely need to hear Rapture. It's even better than Sad Wings of Destiny.
23.10.2006 - 03:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dangerboner on 23.10.2006 at 03:02

Written by Bad English on 22.10.2006 at 15:51

Yeah, you definitely need to hear Rapture. It's even better than Sad Wings of Destiny.

I saw video in myspace from witch album has this video? also I had one song from home page its great
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.10.2006 - 04:00
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
It seems like their video player isn't working on their Myspace page, so I'm not sure.
24.12.2006 - 08:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
I love this band, I can see them getting really really big. 'sins of allegiance' has to be my favorite song.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
22.02.2008 - 21:48
NOИ

this band reminds me of Dimmu Borgir in the American version, together with elements from Testament. I would prefer them to play without corpse paint because it's stupid. as for the music, they have an ok symphonic black metal sound, especially the first album was very good!