http://youtube.com/watch?v=lfXvkcKt2so&search=sleep%20terror

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7qhpBI4XoUs&search=sleep%20terror

tell me what you guys think...

Luke Jaeger=Next Big Thing
Dave=awesome drummer...
03.08.2006 - 11:43
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Yes, I have seen and heard. I really enjoy the mix of jazz and their execution is near flawless from what I can tell. Very good.
----
The force will be with you, always.
03.08.2006 - 16:22
Wo0dy
Account deleted
yes indeed, very talented guys here
03.08.2006 - 16:45
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Some of my friends disagree with me, but they need a bassist and a vocalist. Excellent shit though, even their demo's are unstoppable.
----
Brujerizmo!
03.08.2006 - 17:38
Wo0dy
Account deleted
haha, i think there fine the way they are...i feel bad for Luke (guitarist) cause he struggling to book concerts and get stuff like shirts made and stuff, hes getting there ^.^, Luke and Dave signed my concert ticket when i saw them
03.08.2006 - 21:43
ylside

Oh great I really enjoy Sleep Terrror, what do you people think about the new album ? some songs from the previous releases were better in the LP. The only thing I don't like in Sleep Terror is the length of the songs.. but beside that it's awesome.

I may recommend you Continuo Renacer, which is in my opinion better than Sleep Terror.
03.08.2006 - 23:25
Wo0dy
Account deleted
not worried about who is better..but want to get these guys to be more known cause there very underated
18.08.2006 - 08:09
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...hmm i haven't heard before about continuo renacer but if you say they are better that sleep terror it must mean they are good...sleep terror is an amazing band, i liked them at the time i first listened to them, wish i could get more material though...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
18.08.2006 - 08:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Luke Jaeger is the biggest douche in metal.
18.08.2006 - 19:41
ErabatukII

I think the absence of a vocalist makes this band all the more interesting. They're not restricted to any song form that has to be molded to vocals. It allows them more freedom to flow to whatever they want. I especially love the odd jazz moment added in every now and again. They really should delve into that more in the future. A band to watch for sure!
----
19.08.2006 - 00:48
ylside

Agreed. You already have tons of Technical DM bands with yet another growler... it's what makes bands like Sleep Terror awesome, no vocals !
19.08.2006 - 12:52
Basso
Account deleted
The myspace samples is amazing!
06.09.2006 - 04:59
Wo0dy
Account deleted
they have a vocalist now, check it out

www.mypsace.com/sleepterror
06.09.2006 - 18:55
ylside

Written by Guest on 06.09.2006 at 04:59

they have a vocalist now, check it out

www.mypsace.com/sleepterror

Oh no...I take it as bad news...
06.09.2006 - 19:06
Herzebeth

Yep...those are bad news allright...now they're just another Death Metal band with technical edges....FUCK
----
06.09.2006 - 19:55
matos

yeah, the instrumental songs were unique and i like them, vocals are nothing special, although they sound ok, music is still great!
PS: their "myspace" is awesome
Sounds Like: Britney Spears, Usher, Avril Lavigne, Green Day, Matchbox 20, 50 Cent, Staind, Nickelback, Ludacris, Celine Dion, Sheryl Crow, The Hives, Coldplay, John Mayer, Brad Paisely, Shakira, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson....
----
06.09.2006 - 21:04
Wo0dy
Account deleted
its not bad news, vocals add a bit more to the band, luke and dave still own
04.11.2006 - 12:30
Thryce
Retired Staff
Sleep Terror - New Song Posted Online:

You can check out a new Sleep Terror song entitled "Prodromal Nocturia" over at their official MySpace page.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
05.11.2006 - 19:18
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Amazing band. There aren't too many bands that just play instrumental. They really blew me away the first time I listened to them. Luke Jaeger IS the next big thing, He's very talented.
12.02.2007 - 22:39
Gibbler
Account deleted
Really fun project. Luke writes some amazing stuff, but it get's repetitive after a while. Same predictable arrangements and whatnot, but still good. Hope the new stuff is a bit more progressive. Saw them live, and they were incredibly tight. Sounded really good to do. Dave is flawless.

Totally doesn't need vocals, they already tried it out and it sounded like crap. A bassist would be a nice addition to the band. Hope they find one.
13.03.2007 - 16:08
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Awesome band the way they blend DM and jazz is just killer
i like them being instrumental.
Continuo renacer r also awesome
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here