07. My Life For One More Day
08. Revolution [Japan bonus]
+ Mr. God [video][Russian Edition bonus]

Additional info
Produced by Charlie Bauerfeind.

Staff review by
Jeff
Rating:
The release of this "Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part III - The Legacy", end of this epic story started by Helloween 18 years ago with the amazing "Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part I", is like a big event in our Metal world. But it's also a bit hazardous and the band probably knows that a lot of people are waiting to see the result especially when you know that the tow firsts "Keeper Of The Seven Keys" are considered like classics.

Read more ››
published 17.10.2005 | Comments (8)

Guest review by
Talvi
Rating:
Helloween are the godfathers of Power metal. Keeper of the Seven Keys, especially the second part, is the the Holy Grail of Power metal. But it doesn't matter who dares to touch it, anyone who takes a classic and tries to make it better really has guts. It takes a very strong will to take a name as Keeper of the Seven Keys and make a third part of it. Now, those who oppose may say 3 things: that Helloween is already dead; that you can't do it without Michael Kiske; that you can't do it without Kai Hansen.

Read more ››
published 20.12.2006 | Comments (13)

Found in 15 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 644 users
05.02.2010 - 01:23
Rating: 6
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
Although this album seems to get lots of praises it's one of my least favorite Helloween albums. It's sounds like some recycled old stuff, but unlike the old stuff it fails to get stuck in my head. And The King For A 1000 Years is such a drag (overall I like disc II better).
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
05.02.2010 - 15:15
Baz Anderson

I loved this when it came out, but I find it a little forgettable now.
02.11.2010 - 06:04
Rating: 9
Vikcen
Metálico
Many criticizes that they have baptized this album as a Keeper 3. Honestly, this is Helloween, like it or not. Andi Deris lifted up the group from the tunnel where they were (back in 94) and he deserves a Keeper with his name. Songs like "The King For A 1000 Years" and "Occasion Avenue" make us to see the musical quality on this album. A great record, yes sir.
02.11.2010 - 16:42
Rating: 6
Metal Invader

I dont like this album as Keeper album..two disc holding twogether by only 3-4 songs..some songs even with(in that time) few years old rifs composed for Darck Ride..imo Keeper should be much better than this album..!
02.11.2010 - 17:48
Rating: 9
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I really love this album... I could to without Light The Universe and the lame female vocals, and Shade In The Shadow, but overall, the album is very strong IMO. Songs like The King For 1000 Years, Born On Judgement Day, and The Invisible Man, really bring back the old Keeper magic for me. Just updated for the new millennium and new band!
21.01.2011 - 01:12
Rating: 8
Sepulnation

Written by Angelic Storm on 02.11.2010 at 17:48

I really love this album... I could to without Light The Universe and the lame female vocals, and Shade In The Shadow, but overall, the album is very strong IMO. Songs like The King For 1000 Years, Born On Judgement Day, and The Invisible Man, really bring back the old Keeper magic for me. Just updated for the new millennium and new band!

add the "eagle fly free" of the new millenium... Silent Rain Good song!
----
fuck shit up!
31.07.2016 - 12:52
Rating: 5
majormalfunction

The only two awesome songs here are "Occasion Avenue" and "The King For A 1000 Years" (could have been 2-3 minutes shorter though), both memorable power metal songs with nice melodies and sing along parts. There are other good songs here but they are quite far from the level one would like the to be. About half of the songs just feels as rehash of their old material. Should have been a single disc 7-8 track album and it would have been very solid. And naming this one a keepers album is as stupid as Land of the Free II and Operation Mindcrime II, all released within the same time period and shows bands reaching out for a quick cash grab.

I also miss both Kusch and Grapows inventive and playful playing. Not that Gerstner or Löble is bad my any means but it's just not the same thing.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
20.01.2020 - 17:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good album somehow today but what band tried achived here I dont know. Maybe nostalig touch? They never will compose something as Keeper, and if they do they need that other one singing german
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 14905 | This month: 35