Metal Storm logo
Anathema - To Play In Jordan / Various Updates

Anathema have announced their first-ever appearance in Jordan. The concert will take place on August 25 at the Al-Ahlyyiah Amman University Arena in Amman.

In other news, Anathema have added a third date to their upcoming Russian tour, which is scheduled to take place in September. The details are as follows:

Sep. 22 - Tochka Club - Moscow, RUS
Sep. 23 - Port Club - St. Petersburg, RUS
Sep. 24 - Youth Hall - Ekaterinburg, RUS

As previously reported, Anathema will be embarking on a full South American/Mexican tour in October. The trek will include stops in Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Mexico. A UK tour will take place in early September.

Metal Mind Productions released a new Anathema DVD, entitled "A Moment in Time", on June 19. The main part of DVD was recorded in Poland at the famous Metal Mania Festival 2006 (the biggest hard rock/metal festival in Eastern Europe). The set list included their best songs plus a cover of Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb". The guest performance was done by a string quartet. Bonus material includes live video footage, video clips, and a documentary. The DVD will be available also in a limited edition with bonus audio CD.

Anathema are currently unsigned as a result of having been dropped by BMG/Zomba after their previous label, Music For Nations, was folded into parent company Zomba Records Group (the world's largest independent music group).

Source: blabbermouth.net
Band profile: Anathema
Posted: 10.07.2006 by SunCross

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 2 users
03.08.2006 - 17:06
Bash'
:)
NO WAY ...!!!!

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION

here in Jordan ?? Anathema ?? what a great news..!!! i found a poster on my car when it was parked on the university ..!! totally surprised that a really great metal band is thinking of making concerts here..
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...

Hits total: 2674 | This month: 15