06. Capricorn At Her Feet
07. Lunar Still
08. A Walk On The Darkside
09. Crystal Gazing
10. As We Eternally Sleep On it
11. The Darkening [Mexican bonus]
+ Everything Invaded [video]

Additional info
Recorded between 23rd of March and the 12th of April at Finnvox Studios, Finland.
Produced, mixed and engineered by Hiili Hiilesmaa at Finnvox Studios.
Mastered at Finnvox Studios by Mika Jusiila.
Pre-produced by Waldemar Sorychta at Inferno, Portugal.

Album design by Adriano Esteves.
Creatively assisted by Moonspell.
Symbols by Wojtek Blasiak.
Cover, layout, band and individual pictures by Paulo Moreira.

Multimedia section of the CD includes The Antidote novel by José Luís Peixoto, translated into English by Richard Zenith.

Staff review by
Malcolm
Rating:
The first time I heard "Moonspell" was some years ago, when I was downloading a bunch of mp3clips from the internet and I took a song, with the name "Vampiria" from a, for me, unknown band named "Moonspell". And when I listened to it the first time, I didn't like it at all, but that was when Hard Rock and Power Metal rules my ears. But I tried to listen to it some more times and for every time I listened to it I liked is more and more. And today, "Vampiria" is one of my favorite Gothic songs. The whole album "Wolfheart" rocked my ears to another Metal level. Today, Gothic Metal is one of my favorite genres, both the real Gothic Metal ("Moonspell", "My Dying Bride" etc) and the Finnish school Gothic is wonderful.

Read more ››
published 17.10.2003 | Comments (6)

Found in 15 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 537 users
06.02.2010 - 00:34
AndreOliveira

Amazing album!!!!
13.01.2011 - 16:40
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
The Best album after Irrelegious + Wolfheart in my opinion.. So contradictory in some moments of this album.. Beautiful album
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
06.05.2012 - 18:01
Rating: 9
The Melting Snow

Beautiful album indeed. Capricorn at her Feet is very under rated. It's my favorite from this album along with Everything Invaded.
16.08.2014 - 17:56
Rating: 8
Erik M.

Great album. The atmosphere here is dark and haunting. Would definitely like to hear this kind of style on their new album again.
22.09.2014 - 12:30
Rating: 9
_deepblack

I feel this album is underrated between Moonspell other albums In And Above Men ... Everything Invaded ...As We Eternally Sleep On it these are really good tracks

Hits total: 12781 | This month: 41