Metal Storm logo
Best Places Online To Buy Metal Clothing

Original post

Posted by Dane Train, 03.08.2006 - 19:30
Hey crew!

Ok, so the otherday I was going through my clothing, and well, I am running out. I have two pair of jeans that still fit, and maybe 5 or 6 band t-shirts left (well, ones that are not ripped to shreds). Yeah, sure, my Old School Master of Puupets shirt looks totally bad ass with the missing sleves and torn back, but it won't hold up for much longer. So the question is, where do you buy your metal band shirts? I have tried eBay, but they don't have much. Yes, I know I can go to concerts, but shirts are like $30 or some crap like that.

Where are the best online stores? Do they have a wide selection (I ask this because I am looking for shirts from bands like Pain Of Salvation, Opeth and Evergrey)? What are the prices? Do they sell more than just shirts? Maybe hats, wristbands, etc?

Thanks guys!
22.04.2008 - 13:13
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I have a hard time finding girly metal tshirts here, very hard time! So could you please suggest a good online store with girly metal shirts?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
22.04.2008 - 13:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 22.04.2008 at 13:13

I have a hard time finding girly metal tshirts here, very hard time! So could you please suggest a good online store with girly metal shirts?

look at band pages i know Nightwish us eto do it in past dunno how now, but there was pusposters where was alot of t shirts
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.04.2008 - 14:46
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 22.04.2008 at 13:55

look at band pages i know Nightwish us eto do it in past dunno how now, but there was pusposters where was alot of t shirts

Usually girly shirts are simple and ugly.
----

My Instagram
22.04.2008 - 14:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 22.04.2008 at 14:46

Girsl whit out T-Shirts looskj great

But I dunno ewery where where I look band shirts thay are poor quality and when my cat sleep into my chests than I shood trow that t-shirt out
Try by soem bicker shirt or some other non band but metal style shirt

in MS was good shirt for girls if I remebe rcorrect
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2008 - 06:39
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Hollywood BLVD Baby!!!!!!!!. You'll find pretty much anything there. If it's not there it's not in LA.
23.04.2008 - 10:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nighthowls on 23.04.2008 at 06:39

Hollywood BLVD Baby!!!!!!!!. You'll find pretty much anything there. If it's not there it's not in LA.

But tread are about ONLINE not in LA so /...
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2008 - 10:48
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 22.04.2008 at 14:53

Written by BloodTears on 22.04.2008 at 14:46

Girsl whit out T-Shirts looskj great

But I dunno ewery where where I look band shirts thay are poor quality and when my cat sleep into my chests than I shood trow that t-shirt out
Try by soem bicker shirt or some other non band but metal style shirt

in MS was good shirt for girls if I remebe rcorrect

I have a lot of shirts fortunately because I don't give up until I have it even if iI have to make it myself. But I think it would be fair to make it easy on the girls and have more available shirts. Actually I just found out a great Dream Theater's Train of Thought shirt for girls so I'm happy
----

My Instagram
24.04.2008 - 05:42
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2008 at 10:14

Written by Nighthowls on 23.04.2008 at 06:39

But tread are about ONLINE not in LA so /...

There's other fuckers from LA here too, but if you're so interested in my recommendations try catacombscds.com
24.04.2008 - 14:06
doomina
Account deleted
hm ... mostly i order my stuff at neurotrecordings or hydrahead.
for my european friends: www.greenhell.de
03.10.2008 - 19:25
ChildrenofFilth
Account deleted
i usually get my shirts either of www.rockabilia.com, amazon, or ebay. best prices at amazon
03.10.2008 - 19:33
Branzig

Written by Guest on 03.10.2008 at 19:25

i usually get my shirts either of www.rockabilia.com, amazon, or ebay. best prices at amazon

I second the amazon. If you hit the clearance sales at oldglory.com, you can get some killer deals. Another thing that I find works well, go to your local department store of choice, mine's JCPenney, buy a bag of plain white Tee's, wash and wear, repeat. They're cheap and you can get 3 shirts for the price of one! And if you really so desire, and you're a clever one, you can stencil them.
----
In Grind We Crust
03.10.2008 - 22:45
ß
Problem?
Does anyone know where you can get a Burzum - Filosofem shirt preferably from a North American site because the only sites iv'e found the shirt on have been from Europe.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
03.10.2008 - 23:26
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
plastichead.com has everything. just not the KVLT ass children of bodom "hate crew" pants.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
04.10.2008 - 08:11
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
don't tear me apart too bad for saying this but... Hottopic.com CAN have some good shirts when you look. I bought a great Immortal shirt there. seriously I did
----
Coldgrits
04.10.2008 - 12:41
Tórnach
Account deleted
Amazon?
06.04.2009 - 14:38
destroyah
supercharger
Written by LeChron James on 03.10.2008 at 23:26

plastichead.com has everything. just not the KVLT ass children of bodom "hate crew" pants.

The problem with plastichead.com is that they don't really update their online catalogue, so you never know if they actually have the desired merch when you place the order. I spent more than two months waiting for Electric Wizard and Angel Witch tee's and they never came. Obviously they didn't charge the credit card, in that sense I gotta say they are a trustworthy dealer. But again, I wish they'd keep their lists up to date.

Currently I'm waiting for a Black Sabbath shirt which I ordered from electrictshirts.co.uk. It's been two weeks and still nothing, sent them an e-mail a couple of days ago.

I really hope I can finally get a damned t-shirt But just in case - does anybody know if rockabilia.com ships to Europe?

P.S. Another problem with the US are the size charts. You never know if S=M or vice versa
----
About me:

"The best out of all the people ever" - Washington Post

"We abandoned Christ for Destroyah's love!" - The Watchtower

"Simply amazing!" - Rolling Stone
07.04.2009 - 01:23
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by destroyah on 06.04.2009 at 14:38

The problem with plastichead.com is that they don't really update their online catalogue, so you never know if they actually have the desired merch when you place the order. I spent more than two months waiting for Electric Wizard and Angel Witch tee's and they never came. Obviously they didn't charge the credit card, in that sense I gotta say they are a trustworthy dealer. But again, I wish they'd keep their lists up to date.

Currently I'm waiting for a Black Sabbath shirt which I ordered from electrictshirts.co.uk. It's been two weeks and still nothing, sent them an e-mail a couple of days ago.

I really hope I can finally get a damned t-shirt But just in case - does anybody know if rockabilia.com ships to Europe?

P.S. Another problem with the US are the size charts. You never know if S=M or vice versa

i think rockabilia ships to europe. it just costs a fuckton more. and thats surprising because ive had no problems with plastichead. dont get shirts off ebay, they sling censored versions of what shirts actually have printed on them. that happened with my Nattefrost shirt and i almost wish i had the original mainly because its 100% more offensive than the one i have now.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
21.04.2010 - 18:08
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Does rockabilia have good deathmetal shirts? do they ship to canada?
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
21.04.2010 - 19:01
JÄY
Metal slave
Planetcaravan.com
21.04.2010 - 20:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by destroyah on 06.04.2009 at 14:38

I ALWAYS find US sizes to be small. They might cater for fat people but the problem is the Americans are a small people. I am just your under average height of 6 foot here but for Americans that's tall. And my belly is as big as those in the US. I prefer German sizes. There I know I can get into an XL. A US XL usually tightfits me whereas with the German XL I have more than enough space left.
And why the FUCK don't all the shirts come in XXL? Most of the firgging things are M or L with few XL, but almost never XXL
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.04.2010 - 22:00
Kennoth

Well, I checked almost everything from this topic, hoping that I'd find a decent Scar Symmetry shirt, but with no luck.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
22.04.2010 - 08:01
Archetype

I'm not sure about the best online stores but for ideas and direct links to merchandise, you can check out the links section of metal-archives when you search for a band. A lot of them have an official merchandise section with some links.
22.04.2010 - 20:19
SerratedSyringe

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.04.2010 at 20:45

the Americans are a small people.

You must have never been to Texas.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
22.04.2010 - 20:23
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by SerratedSyringe on 22.04.2010 at 20:19

Fat, yes, but small when it comes to height. 6 foot is considered tall in the US, well let me guarantee you that with my 6 foot I am tiny here
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.04.2010 - 21:15
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Irritable Ted on 22.04.2010 at 21:07

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.04.2010 at 20:23

Fat, yes, but small when it comes to height. 6 foot is considered tall in the US, well let me guarantee you that with my 6 foot I am tiny here

Marcel Hubregtse - 03.03.2010 at 17:46 Quote
"Somehow I don't understand why people consider six foot tall. I am 5'9" and am a tiny little fuck in this country where the average height is 6'2"
So I guess many of the truly vertically challenged ones shouldn't go see a show in The Netherlands."

Oh My God. You have grown 3" in a few weeks, now thats a talent.

Nope, I only grew 1" in a couple of weeks. Yes, I am 5'9" to be exact, but usually it is somehow rounded to 6'0"
The average height here is 6'2"
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.04.2010 - 21:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Irritable Ted on 22.04.2010 at 21:19

You've been wearing those high heels again haven't you. Ha ha.

Every chance I get, lovey *kiss, kiss*
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.04.2010 - 00:06
SerratedSyringe

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.04.2010 at 20:23

I guess you're right. I'm about 6'2" and people consider me very tall. I beleive 5'10" is the avarage in the USA.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....