Metal Storm logo
Best Places Online To Buy Metal Clothing

03.08.2006 - 19:30
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Hey crew!

Ok, so the otherday I was going through my clothing, and well, I am running out. I have two pair of jeans that still fit, and maybe 5 or 6 band t-shirts left (well, ones that are not ripped to shreds). Yeah, sure, my Old School Master of Puupets shirt looks totally bad ass with the missing sleves and torn back, but it won't hold up for much longer. So the question is, where do you buy your metal band shirts? I have tried eBay, but they don't have much. Yes, I know I can go to concerts, but shirts are like $30 or some crap like that.

Where are the best online stores? Do they have a wide selection (I ask this because I am looking for shirts from bands like Pain Of Salvation, Opeth and Evergrey)? What are the prices? Do they sell more than just shirts? Maybe hats, wristbands, etc?

Thanks guys!
----
(space for rent)
03.08.2006 - 19:55
Wo0dy
Account deleted
well in NYC (village area) they have a store called "Generation Records" they sell band shirst for either $15 or $8, they sell posters and alot of metal cd's
03.08.2006 - 20:44
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
DO you know if they have a website?
----
(space for rent)
03.08.2006 - 21:08
Richard
Elite
I guess you're ideally looking for stores in the US, but if you don't mind a British one then you could try Razmataz:
http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/
They have T-shirts ranging from Opeth to Finntroll to Beherit to, er, Elvis Presley..!
----
03.08.2006 - 21:38
Wo0dy
Account deleted
Written by Dane Train on 03.08.2006 at 20:44

DO you know if they have a website?

http://www.generationrecords.com/generation/generation.html
03.08.2006 - 21:50
Endoftherainbow
I've found the cheapest best place to get clothing from bands online is usually through the merch link on their website.
04.08.2006 - 00:16
Stigmatized
Here's a couple, their prices are fair I think. Not the best sites but you may find a few things you like-

http://www.jsrdirect.com/

http://www.rockabilia.com/home.php
04.08.2006 - 01:32
Slottet av Take
Account deleted
The best one I know of which has a HUGE variety of all kinds of merch is www.plastichead.com

From shirts to dvds to cds to hats and posters....and THE BEST THING IS they have lots of different sizes too!! For pretty much ALL the shirts. It annoys the fuck out of me when sites only have L and XL....since when are all metalheads in the universe fuckin fat asses??

Anyway...check it out, very cool site
04.08.2006 - 02:29
MetalSpider
Yeah I want a Nevermore t-shirt. I just bought an Opeth t-shirt from a local store. They have some metal bands like Iron Maiden, Opeth, Dimmu Borgir, Cannibal Corpse. They also have Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, AC/DC shirts. Then they have a lot of the mtv type bands. Its not a bad store, but limited on the metal section. They have a lot of different Opeth and Iron Maiden ones. They do have Metallica, Van Halen and some more. I was actually looking for a Megadeth shirt, but they had nothing from Megadeth.

I was actually going to buy an Iron Maiden shirt but they had none my size. Plus most of them shrink after washing them once.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
04.08.2006 - 03:11
MetalSpider
Written by Richard on 03.08.2006 at 21:08

I guess you're ideally looking for stores in the US, but if you don't mind a British one then you could try Razmataz:
http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/
They have T-shirts ranging from Opeth to Finntroll to Beherit to, er, Elvis Presley..!

They have some good stuff like Ensiferum, Bal-Sagoth, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Testament, Strapping Young Lad, Dissection and a few more
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
04.08.2006 - 03:17
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Manowar website!!
hehe definally the best place to buy armors/weapons
----
04.08.2006 - 04:04
Daru Jericho
Um...try http://www.rockzone.se. It's Swedish but when I was in Sweden I went into the store itself and it was great. They had so many Opeth shirts. Other bands included Dissection, Edguy, Burzum, My Dying Bride, Therion, Bodom and so so many more. I've been on the site a couple of times and they have a bigger selection of stuff online than the shop itself so you might find something.

(Because it's Swedish you might have luck finding thta Pain Of Salvation shirt you want! )
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

04.08.2006 - 04:48
chuckie
Account deleted
here at home i go to a place called rock junktion but on the net id say www.imosh.com
05.08.2006 - 15:55
Silent Tears
Account deleted
For me that is Large popmerchandising.. they have really great stuff.:P.. it is Dutch so only known by people from The Netherlands and from Belgium. but its really great
www.large.nl
10.08.2006 - 06:54
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Actually im looking to buy tshirts and hoodies online but i dont want to do it through another country, just Australia. Anyone with Australian sites for this could you pleeeease PM me Thanks
----

Hellcunt Smurf
10.08.2006 - 08:26
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
dammit someone beat me to it,but yeah I was gonna say JSR direct,Star 500 is pretty good too.
12.08.2006 - 15:22
VenoM_BM
Account deleted
My favorite is an italian site: http://negative.it I've been using it for some years now.
12.08.2006 - 15:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Guest on 05.08.2006 at 15:55

For me that is Large popmerchandising.. they have really great stuff.:P.. it is Dutch so only known by people from The Netherlands and from Belgium. but its really great
www.large.nl

I used to use it a lot too, but when my taste got more underground and extreme, i found out they didn't have too much stuff from that. Sometimes a nice thing slips in, but it is mainly mainstream in general.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
12.08.2006 - 15:29
lordz
IzZo
Written by Guest on 12.08.2006 at 15:22

My favorite is an italian site: http://negative.it I've been using it for some years now.

the site looks great the only problem its in italian!
I found a solution which is using a website translator but still its not that effective
13.08.2006 - 13:37
Silent Tears
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 12.08.2006 at 15:26

Written by Guest on 05.08.2006 at 15:55

www.large.nl

I used to use it a lot too, but when my taste got more underground and extreme, i found out they didn't have too much stuff from that. Sometimes a nice thing slips in, but it is mainly mainstream in general.

Yes, I dont know exactly if they have many extreme and underground metal clothing, dont look for that really, I like mostly all metal so then its really cool, they got from everything something, but you are right, I hardly never see some extreme metal clothing.
06.06.2007 - 02:46
Dan066
Account deleted
rockabilia.com that has some good stuff. It's mostly mainstream rock, but there is some good metal band merchandise.
06.06.2007 - 03:43
Wo0dy
Account deleted
www.jsrdirect.com
31.07.2007 - 19:47
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
www.catacombscds.com is pretty good
31.07.2007 - 21:01
Kurzag
Account deleted
You can try http://www.aftermathshop.com
16.08.2007 - 14:46
Ilham Cotterell
Account deleted
I have never bought metal clothing online, because moroccan credit card are not accepted. But now that I have a French credit card, I could. But I don't know any good site. If anyone knows a French site....
16.08.2007 - 17:27
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Guest on 16.08.2007 at 14:46

I have never bought metal clothing online, because moroccan credit card are not accepted. But now that I have a French credit card, I could. But I don't know any good site. If anyone knows a French site....

Sites based in France (and secured by SSL for credits cards of course ):

- Adipocère E-shop here (I already ordered on their site without problems)

- Holy Records E-shop here.

- But I order often on NuclearBlast E-shop (better choise, and serious team, no problem for me ) but in Germany .
16.08.2007 - 17:51
Ilham Cotterell
Account deleted
Written by White Winter Sun on 16.08.2007 at 17:27

- But I order often on NuclearBlast E-shop (better choise, and serious team, no problem for me ) but in Germany .

That's a good boy... Thank you little Vincent. Next time, I'll ask you to pay for my stuff. I'd like to know if you would reply as kindly as you just have .
16.08.2007 - 22:02
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Guest on 16.08.2007 at 17:51

Written by White Winter Sun on 16.08.2007 at 17:27

That's a good boy... Thank you little Vincent. Next time, I'll ask you to pay for my stuff. I'd like to know if you would reply as kindly as you just have .

You can try it. I can reply as kindly as I just have done before. Even I answer a "no". Always remain courteous even when you defy people .
21.04.2008 - 21:53
-Soulreaper-
www.fearshop.com

They usually get new stuff in and sometimes have old stuff.

Also, www.hellsheadbangers.com has good black metal stuff.
21.04.2008 - 22:29
Hangar XVIII
rockabilia.com
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.