Metal Storm logo
Best Kalmah Song

Poll

In your opinion which of these songs is the best?

Heroes To Us
They Will Return
Hades
The Blind Leader
The Groan Of Wind
Ready For Salvation
Alteration
The Black Waltz
Moon Of My Nights

Total votes: 19
09.02.2010 - 22:20
Reza
Account deleted
At first I decided to create this topic after listening to their new album but I think it'll be interesting for us to know the taste of each other before it too. They are some of my favorite Kalmah songs. IMO Ready For Salvation is the best. Of course The Groan Of Wind is a nice song too but if I wanna choose 1 song, my choice is Ready For Salvation.
10.02.2010 - 16:59
FeskarN
Pretty hard to choose for me between "They Will Return" and "Moon Of My Nights". But I will go for "They Will Return" because that's was the first song I heard with them and I just love the power metal melodies in the song^^
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
10.02.2010 - 19:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Cant choose, because vband has good songs but non can be like best to choose,. from those in list ''Heroes To Us'' so I vould vote for it but generaly its almoust not possible to choose
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.02.2010 - 14:08
psaren
My Choice woold be One From The Stands if it was on the poll but i choose for The Blind Leader
22.02.2010 - 18:34
Dark Blood
The Avenger
My 2 favourite songs are 'Heroes to Us' and 'Moon of my Nights', both are great songs. But I voted for 'Heroes to Us'. I simply love this song and I have it as a ring tone on my cellphone
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
06.03.2010 - 10:27
Defeat or Cloned Insanity. More recently, Hook the Monster.
06.03.2010 - 19:40
elseif
Hard choice, I'll go for "They Will Return"
24.11.2011 - 05:20
Mattybu
Bumpin' this one cause I gotta say Like A Slave is probably their best for me, got me into the band really and years later is still a powerful tune.
24.11.2011 - 18:10
king_matt
I've only heard one Kalmah album and I don't remember anything from it. I'll have to give them more listens.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt