02. Poor Tom
03. I Can't Quit You Baby [Otis Rush cover]
04. Walter's Walk
05. Ozone Baby
06. Darlene
07. Bonzo's Montreux
08. Wearing And Tearing

Additional info
A compilation of unreleased out-takes and session tracks from (and two tracks from the band's performance at the Royal Albert Hall in 1970) the Led Zeppelin III, Houses Of The Holy and In Through The Out Door sessions.

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 10   Visited by: 586 users
12.02.2010 - 17:45
Rating: 6
elekctric

Another 50/50
30.03.2012 - 01:16
Rating: 5
Fade To Black

I didn't how much i could dislike a Led Zeppelin album until today
30.03.2012 - 02:47
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Written by Fade To Black on 30.03.2012 at 01:16

I didn't how much i could dislike a Led Zeppelin album until today

what's so wrong with it?
30.03.2012 - 02:55
Rating: 5
Fade To Black

Written by Guest on 30.03.2012 at 02:47

what's so wrong with it?

A lot of the songs sounded unfinished, and songs 4-8 just sound like songs that weren't good enough to make it on to other albums. Now knowing that the songs are just out-takes it maybe confirms what I was thinking.
30.03.2012 - 03:09
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Written by Fade To Black on 30.03.2012 at 02:55

Written by Guest on 30.03.2012 at 02:47

what's so wrong with it?

A lot of the songs sounded unfinished, and songs 4-8 just sound like songs that weren't good enough to make it on to other albums. Now knowing that the songs are just out-takes it maybe confirms what I was thinking.

Coda was kinda like a cashgrab anyway, I don't even consider it as a Led Zeppelin album; We're Gonna Groove, Wearing & Tearing and Walter's Walk are nice though
31.03.2012 - 23:43
Rating: 7
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Well, it is an outtakes collection, but it's still fairly enjoyable. I really like Poor Tom.
04.10.2012 - 16:45
Rating: 3
Kuroboshi

The sad thing is, the only enjoyable songs are the covers.
01.01.2015 - 00:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kuroboshi on 04.10.2012 at 16:45

The sad thing is, the only enjoyable songs are the covers.

agree, more I think this band was overrated and was BIG because of that time when there was no many other bands and muisic so much around, ppl had what thay had, only I, II,III and IV are great rest I am happy band split up and Plant solo albums are shit IMO
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.01.2015 - 10:53
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Quote:
Quote:

agree, more I think this band was overrated and was BIG because of that time when there was no many other bands and muisic so much around, ppl had what thay had, only I, II,III and IV are great rest I am happy band split up and Plant solo albums are shit IMO

OMG - I disagree with everything you said there.

Led Zeppelin overrated? They are one of the few famous bands that really deserves all the appreciation and fame they've got since the time they were around.
It's one of those bands that one has got to understand their success in the context of their time (the 70s). They were pretty creative, trying new things with every album, they even used synthetisers on their last album In Through the Out Door and I find that courageous if I may say so.

You say you are happy they disbanded??!! They only disbanded because their drummer died, I do believe if Bonham hadn't died, they would have continued making music like so many other 70s bands did.

I am amazed that you think Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti are bad albums.

You also say there weren't many bands in the 70s? ROFLMAO.

Don't use a word like "shit" if you don't like Robert Plant's music. I find it lame and also kinda gross .
04.06.2021 - 22:03
Rating: 4
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
This album was a big mistake by Led Zep, it should never of been released IMO, it seems to be songs that weren't good enough for previous albums, or songs resulting from poor jamming sessions that were later released for the fun of it.

Hits total: 10736 | This month: 17