Metal Storm logo
Against The Plagues - Ink Deal With Vic Records

Against The Plagues, the Swedish/Polish/North-American extreme-metal act (featuring members of Lost Horizon/<b>Luciferion</b>/Forest Of Impaled/Vex/Malevolent Creation) have recently signed with Dutch label, Vic Records. The new, official album Decoding the Mainframe will be released in March 2010.

Against the Plagues' co-founder Varyen Chylinsky states: "I am very excited to announce and confirm that we have signed with Vic Records. As a result of this cooperation, we have decided to release our official album, Decoding the Mainframe. This release will contain all 8 songs from our self-released CD Architecture of Oppression; however, these are completely new versions of the songs! All songs are re-mastered and mixed by one of the best producers in the metal world - Dan Swano (Edge Of Sanity, Aeon, Dissection, Katatonia, Marduk).

There is no doubt that the production is absolutely amazing! We decided to improve the sound with slightly-modified arrangements of the songs, along with mixing and mastering... For now, I would say - this is our first "official" product that sounds as a high quality world class album should sound! Of course we've added several new things to make this release a bit, more special. We've improved album cover and the whole, CD layout; plus we have added more new pictures of the band along with a few-other new, bonuses...

This new album will be arriving in stores this coming March. We have collaborated on a piece of work that we are all very proud of. With the help of Vic Records and Dan Swano, we have created a phenomenal album as it was orginally intended to be. To our fans along the way - we once-again thank you for the continued support; we hope you enjoy Decoding the Mainframe and look forward to your feedback. We are also confident that new listeners will appreciate the merit of our tireless efforts."

Source: againsttheplagues.com
Band profile: Against The Plagues
Posted: 12.02.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 14 users
12.02.2010 - 20:33
YoreLore

Forget this, get Daniel back and finish the long overdue lost horizon album!
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
13.02.2010 - 03:42
Promonex
Cathemeral
The merit of our tireless efforts?? In the past three years they've only managed to record eight songs which were written already and they talk about tireless efforts? I was really looking forward to a new album of theirs, not to the same old songs with another producer.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2149 | This month: 6