Bands

Who was there?

albatros 100%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 5 users
13.02.2010 - 23:02
albatros

The Colos-Saal is a friendly club in Aschaffenburg, a town in the greater Eastern periphery of Frankfurt/Main. Autumn played a very charismatic set with their atmospheric rock/metal hybrid songs from their last two albums. Maybe 150 people saw the show and I was pleased to see that at least in the front rows the crowd showed clear signs of appreciation. I enjoyed the gig very much. Before and after the show there was plenty of opportunity for a friendly chat with the bandmembers.
I didn't know much about The Gathering. This allowed me to enjoy them without ballast from their musical history. It didn't take long and they had created a very good mood in the hall with their beautiful atmospheric soundwalls that settled well on the base that Autumn had laid. Their current singer is Silje Wergeland. She is sweet and has a very good voice. Towards the end of the show The Gathering created a very powerful psychedelic atmosphere in the hall and the response of the crowd was sincerely enthusiastic.
14.02.2010 - 01:38
Promonex
Cathemeral
Had considered going there as well, but ended up spending more time with work. Has been a while since I've been to Colos-Saal. A pity actually, it's really a great venue with an absolutely flawless sound (holy shit, had I goosebumps when Deadsoul Tribe were playing there!) and an amazing and very appreciative audience.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 1962 | This month: 11