Metal Storm logo
Coram Lethe - New Singer Announced

After the painful and sudden split from ex-vocalist Erica Puddu, who recorded the last album ...A Splendid Chaos, the Coram Lethe line-up is now complete again. The new member is already a highly proficient vocalist, well known to all fans of Italian extreme metal: Claudio "Clode" Passeri (ex-Apeiron, Summoner, Gory Blister) currently also singer of the death/doom band Tethra.

According to the band, "with Clode, the band Coram Lethe is more evil than ever and ready to come back on stage and to finish the writing of the new album, already almost complete. We would like to thank sincerely all the guys who still support us! Stay tuned for all the latest news."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Coram Lethe
Posted: 14.02.2010 by Doomer1988

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 63 users
14.02.2010 - 13:26
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Alliright! WOOOOOOOOOT!!....
----
Coldgrits
14.02.2010 - 14:34
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
WTF? They are always changing singers. What happened with Erica? I really liked her vocals. But then again, I liked the vocals from the album before that and it was a different vocalist.

We'll see...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.02.2010 - 15:41
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
Erica was good...
----
loves 小巫
14.02.2010 - 16:59
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
At least she brought variety, she could do all kinds of sounds with her voice. So, in the end its a shame.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.02.2010 - 17:24
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Who knows, I might actually like this new vocalist. Erica is plain awful; she's a poor man's Angela Gossow. A really poor man's Angela Gossow. Like dead broke with nowhere to run.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
14.02.2010 - 22:19
Doomer1988
This is the personal myspace of the new singer

http://www.myspace.com/clodethemetalvoice
15.02.2010 - 01:38
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
I just heard "Conspiracy of Time", and while the style doesn't really suit my tastes, the vocal work proved to be stronger than what was shown on ...A Splendid Chaos. A massive improvement overall. Any news on a new album?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
15.02.2010 - 05:44
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Disappointed to see Erica leave. While I don't consider her my favorite vocalist, she was as competent as many more known singers. But best luck to the new singer, hopefully a release will be as high quality as A Splendid Chaos
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2839 | This month: 5