Metal Storm logo
Dan Swanö Leaves Bloodbath

Dan Swanö is no longer part of Bloodbath. The reason being restrictions on his behalf to devote more time and effort to the future of this project that it would require by taking things to the next level i.e. touring and playing live. Moreover, his future vision for Bloodbath's concept proved to head in the almost opposite direction as his desire for death metal was to be of a less brutal kind, something the remaining members regard as musical differences not interesting to pursue, so at these crossroads, they'd like to wish Dan Swanö good luck with his future endeavors and with the music that's closer to his heart.

Source: bloodbath.biz
Band profile: Bloodbath
Posted: 04.08.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 28 users
04.08.2006 - 17:36
X-FrEaK

omfg one of the best bands ever spliting up...:'( fucking shit day
----
05.08.2006 - 10:49
Raiden
Down Under Staff
They're not splitting up are they? From that it just seems as if Dan Swanö is leaving.
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
05.08.2006 - 18:09
Damnated
Churchburner
It's a bad thign they kicked Dan out, but I guess they ahd their reson
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
06.08.2006 - 00:57
Maim

They're not splitting up, but now it's down to only Anders and Jonas as the last remaining from the original line up. I really hope this doesn't result in them splitting up before they come out with another album though...
----
Friends will help you move... REAL friends will help you move bodies...

Hits total: 3615 | This month: 17