Metal Storm logo
What you listen when you are very pissed off.

Original post

Posted by Don Martin, 16.02.2010 - 10:07
As the title says: what do you listen to when you are very pissed off?
Mostly for me it's Insect Warfare, Napalm Death, Terrorizer, Suffocation, ...
05.02.2011 - 01:19
Urizen367
Kreator works. the song murder fantasies. oh yeah.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
05.02.2011 - 01:40
The Turbanator
Oh and also Trist (Czech).

Actually I listen to it whenever I'm in any mood.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
05.02.2011 - 02:51
Death To Posers
Hate Thy King
I don't like to feed my anger when I'm mad. Last time I was mad I listened to Iron Maiden "RainMaker" to calm down.
----
The word gen means "illusion" or "apparition." In India, a man who uses conjury is called a genjutsushi ["a master of illusion technique"]. Everything in this world is but a marionette show. Thus we use the word gen.
05.02.2011 - 09:06
JCJen7
Yeah, i don't really let my mood effect the music i listen to, kinda the other way around actually.
----
This is my sig, respect it. Please.

CHECK THESE OUT
05.02.2011 - 18:04
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
BLACK METUUUUUUUUUUUUL

When I'm in the mood for gutting the whole world, good old misanthropic wrath helps me calm down for some reason...
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
09.03.2011 - 05:13
Yojimbo
Sluts Of Hell - Nattefrost

It's such an incredibly harsh song. The simple guitar chords just blast out of the speakers. And then I feel good.
09.03.2011 - 05:57
WickedBuddhi
Anything Slayer, The Haunted, or Strapping Young Lad.
10.03.2011 - 21:13
btbamfan20
I listen to the noise, so deathcore, grindcore, anything that is incoherent to most human ears hahaha i find its a good tactic to cheer me up and chase away the douche-bag(s) that are usually the ones behind the anger hahahaha
----
Gerald Massey: "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
16.03.2011 - 14:43
Ann-Cygnus
Extreme metal generally, which goes without saying. The more aggressive the music and the vocal style (no matter what they're singing), the more cathartic it feels.

On a somewhat different note, I don't really understand people who say "oh, I stopped listening to such and such because they sound so angry; when I'm just too happy". If they mean their tastes have changed, fine. But if they mean something else then I'm afraid that I don't understand...
----
Check out my blog, Me(n)tal-Meltdown for cartoons and more!

http://metalmelt.wordpress.com/
16.03.2011 - 20:01
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Listening to Tiny Tim is a guarenteed way to cheer you up when you're pissed.
16.03.2011 - 20:13
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Vital Remains
18.03.2011 - 21:49
marouco
Slayer - Chemical Warfare
27.04.2011 - 22:14
Ghostdancer
I like to listen to the song "God Hates Us All" and then follow it up with the entire "Reign In Blood" album.
----
"Bullshit! You didn't convince me!"
27.04.2011 - 22:26
XV535Virago
Mayhem - Grand declaration of war. It happened yesterday, when i cried 2 hours because of my stupid neighbors. Then i remembered that i have the CD and listened to it like 4 times and then everything was just fine. Geez, this is so ironic!
----
True norwegian Dimmu Burger : zero tolerance to pickles must be issued!
29.04.2011 - 00:32
Storchillarn
The Sickness Within, One Kill Wonder, Morning Star, Resurrection Through Carnage, Slaughter of the Soul and Burnt Offerings. Those are some albums that really fuel the hate when I'm pissed off. At the same time they're quite calming. They're all great soundtracks to hate. This probably makes me sound like some sick mass murderer when I'm, in fact, usually quite a happy person. ^^
29.04.2011 - 00:57
ANGEL REAPER
Arch Enemy,early Bathory,COB....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
29.04.2011 - 01:55
Ghostdancer
Never post when you are zoned...I meant to say the song "Disciple" followed by the entire Reign in Blood album.
----
"Bullshit! You didn't convince me!"
29.04.2011 - 02:12
TN
The breaking of human bones
29.04.2011 - 02:21
ruelmala
For me, I will listen some music that could cheer me up or doing some staff that makes me forget what happen in just a while...
06.05.2011 - 20:10
Silent Jay
I don't really take much notice, but I have noticed that I tend to play and thrash out to Testament's 'The Gathering' album alot when I'm in an angry mood. Especially the song 'D.N.R.'.
07.05.2011 - 02:28
Yasmine
The sound of very angry sex......lol Testament and Vital remains are good choices though.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
07.05.2011 - 15:15
Bulletdodger
Old Sepultura , Soulfly , Menegroth , stuff like that.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
10.05.2011 - 17:35
Silent Jay
Written by Yasmine on 07.05.2011 at 02:28

The sound of very angry sex......lol Testament and Vital remains are good choices though.
God damn yes.
12.05.2011 - 17:08
Hello to everybody! Internet radio only with the music we love...now playing on
http://6stringsradio.blogspot.com/ !!!
All genres of Rock and Metal are playing!
Come my fanatics...:beer:
20.05.2011 - 13:57
Razorback
Pantera,Kreator..mainly thrash metal.
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
20.05.2011 - 19:57
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Babykiller by Devourment
25.05.2011 - 11:42
Tetravirulence
Mainly i listen to Brittney Spears
----
Metal News Community!! http://head-metal-bangers.blogspot.com

RIP Juhani Palomaki (1977-2010)
26.05.2011 - 01:29
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Tetravirulence on 25.05.2011 at 11:42

c.c.c.c.c.cccc .....combo breaker!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
26.05.2011 - 05:47
Guib
Thrash Talker
Usually When Im pissed I figured I listen more to Thrash Metal actually... some might think it would be TDM or plain DM... but no
I find thrash to be perfect for the pissed off mood, makes you wanna throw shits out the window. Brilliant

I'd say especially... Municipal Waste, Toxic Holocaust, Exodus, Exumer ... some others aswell but those are abrassive as fuck
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
08.06.2011 - 22:03
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 26.05.2011 at 01:29

Written by Tetravirulence on 25.05.2011 at 11:42

c.c.c.c.c.cccc .....combo breaker!

Oops i did it again!
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...