LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Can't wait for someone to review this.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.02.2010 - 12:00
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by LeChron James on 17.02.2010 at 11:22

Can't wait for someone to review this.

Don't expect a good review

I don't have enough time to listen to it thoroughly but will check it out soon , yet I don't have high hopes for this release
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
17.02.2010 - 12:18
Rating: 6
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
It's just an average black metal album. I don't see why so many people are so negatively biased towards this band, but it's not bad at all. Sure there's some boring parts, but there's a few good songs.

Not worth buying, but worth hearing a couple of times

It's no worse than the newest Gorgoroth album
26.02.2010 - 19:23
Rating: 8
BudDa
Elite
I like this album. I don't know why but I just clicked. its got some gothic overtones and its melodic. Probably this would get classified under 'modern' black metal. Its a good album non the less..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
26.02.2010 - 19:57
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
So far i saw only reviews from 5 to 7
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

26.02.2010 - 20:35
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Dangerboner on 17.02.2010 at 12:18

It's just an average black metal album. I don't see why so many people are so negatively biased towards this band, but it's not bad at all. Sure there's some boring parts, but there's a few good songs.

Not worth buying, but worth hearing a couple of times

It's no worse than the newest Gorgoroth album

probably because of the personalities involved. while it's "Just another black metal album", it's comprised of a bit of a "super group", so more than "average" is expected. whereas with Gorgoroth, it's always been kinda average, so average is good. well, not good, but not particularly disappointing.

the fact it is "average" and "not worth buying" are two reasons i won't review it. not plunking down my beer money on it.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
27.02.2010 - 17:47
paulo figueiredo
Account deleted
It has its enjoyable moments, but overall, it's an average black metal album, not worth purchase.
08.03.2010 - 00:32
regallmigthy
Not at all as good as it should be, but still a great black metal album
10.03.2010 - 07:48
His Eminence
Account deleted
I didn't expect much from this album but man, it was boring as hell. I've rarely ever had an album bore me to death, but this one sure did.
20.04.2010 - 04:00
Rating: 2
Jiri
Terrible. Unmemorable. Nothing is good about it.
01.05.2010 - 01:37
Rating: 4
H-metal
How did they come up with this kind of production? It's 2010 for god's sake. 5.1? Hi-def? Underwater experience from Norway once again. Grow up.
----
I listen to metal before you were even born...
02.05.2010 - 11:57
SATANSCHAMBER666
Account deleted
I really thought it was a good album not a classic but still solid
05.05.2010 - 23:20
Inshushinak
I think its a nice work
05.06.2010 - 19:51
marzepka87
Ov hell is just another band with shagrath, if thats something that interests you get the album if not dont bother
05.06.2010 - 20:07
vezzy
Stallmanite
I liked it... it was nothing spectacular, but solid.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
06.06.2010 - 05:30
Derwood
I found a cheap copy of this and picked it up. I was really surprised to find myself thoroughly enjoying it for the most part. The only song I didn't like was "Hrigsatte Faner."

But then, I've already proven my total poseur nature to admitting to loving In Sorte Diaboli.

I don't know if I'd call it a good black metal album, but I think it's a good metal album.
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
07.06.2010 - 23:42
Rating: 7
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
I really don't know what to think about it... Those who complain about Dimmu Borgir not being BM can't deny Shagrath got himself into troo stuff this time, but at the same time, this album has the infamous later Satyricon sound most blackmetallers have been abhorring for some time now... I think this is a good BM album, better than Gorgoroth, but not as good as it could have been known the supergroup line-up it features.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
03.07.2010 - 21:34
EzeKyeL
When you combine member of different band it's an illusion to think it will be a better "supergroup" . In fact, often they never played together... How can there be a good "chimie"? "Cela dit", without expecting a Hell of an album, I'm surprisingly touch by The Underworld Regime. It's good to see member's of the old guard walking the road of the new wave. Maybe Im too generous but I gave them a 8 and a bonus point for the effort hahaha
----
KeeP ThE MeTaL FaTe AliVe!!!
07.07.2010 - 13:54
skatmat
It's okay, average. Not necessarily bad, yet not very good either. I didn't know what I was expecting actually. But well so what if it's not worth buying, I bought it anyway, it may be fun in the future to know that you have it, whatever rate this will get in the end...
26.09.2010 - 02:06
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
I think this is better than Dimmu Borgir's Album, I give it an 8. It has a sexual space haha IMO.
----
Kiss my ass if you dont like me, I dont care.
29.09.2010 - 22:27
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
What a stupid name for a band
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
04.10.2010 - 23:47
JD
Account deleted
Fantastic album.
01.12.2010 - 22:07
Rating: 9
Bastard
Suprisingly good album. Comparing to latest Dimmu Borgir - a masterpiece
----
http://www.myspace.com/bloodwrittenofficial
new album is ready
lookin' for a label
30.01.2011 - 19:08
regmighty
Its really good! But it should have been ALOT better
23.03.2011 - 01:32
Destructhor
I am the first, who gives 10/10 \\m// HAIL SATAN!!!
06.06.2011 - 18:23
Crap... Serious waste of musical talent. You'd think it would be more brutal than dimmu and possibly more exciting than 1349, and although a child shitting in a toilet is heavier than dimmu, this album was pretty much neither. Frost half assed it throughout, shagrath's vocals have become nothing more than nails on a chalkboard to me, you can't even hear bass in most metal, and everyone else got mad and left the band. Don't waste your time with hopes, here. Compare to whatever you want but it's crap.
13.07.2011 - 09:15
Septicfish
Written by SymphonyImpaled on 06.06.2011 at 18:23

Crap... Serious waste of musical talent. You'd think it would be more brutal than dimmu and possibly more exciting than 1349, and although a child shitting in a toilet is heavier than dimmu, this album was pretty much neither. Frost half assed it throughout, shagrath's vocals have become nothing more than nails on a chalkboard to me, you can't even hear bass in most metal, and everyone else got mad and left the band. Don't waste your time with hopes, here. Compare to whatever you want but it's crap.

To each their own. However to rate something with far less than you have given credit for, I mean honestly? Even if a record sounds bad to you, it still doesn't give you the right to voice a horribly negative opinion - if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all. Rant elsewhere, just not here.

I happen to think this record is still solid, admittedly it could have been more raw.
----
Ave Lucifer cornuta Magnus, Sanctus Satanas, dator vitae aeternae et signifer libero.
24.08.2011 - 16:19
Slayer666
Written by Septicfish on 13.07.2011 at 09:15

To each their own, motherf*ckers... Can't expect everything to remain the same forever... Move on and keep your mind-numbing thoughts to yourselves if you have no input other than to say "It's crap and not worth it".....

While Ov Hell may be considered a 'super-group' of sorts, it's still a band nonetheless. Eventually one may think those that have been in the game for a long time have lived too long, because everything sounds the same to those who buy the music. If it wasn't for us, those who create music would be out of work, and we would all have to kill ourselves out of boredom... Call it shit, call it what you want, but you do little to acknowledge your own worthlessness. Impale yourself and spare me from having to do so.

Do you think we could hang out sometime? I find your Internet threats and overall keyboard warrior manners very hot.

And this album is a true anthem to all those average bands everywhere. I kinda felt bad for checking it out this late, but I see haven't been missing out on anything.
07.11.2011 - 18:06
Krankheit
Account deleted
Listened to it once and that was enough. So boring that I sold it.
07.11.2011 - 20:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
^ what he said

Except I didn't bother buying it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 9176 | This month: 21