Metal Storm logo
High On Fire - Entire New Album Streaming Online

Snakes For The Divine, the forthcoming album from US metallers High On Fire, is available for streaming online in its entirety at the band's MySpace page.

Snakes For The Divine will be released on February 23 via E1 Music in the US and on March 8 in Europe via Century Media Records.

Snakes For The Divine [cover art] tracklist:

01. Snakes Of The Divine
02. Frost Hammer
03. Bastard Samurai
04. Ghost Arm
05. The Path
06. Fire, Flood, & Plague
07. How Dark We Pray
08. Holy Flames Of The Fire Spitter

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: High On Fire
Posted: 18.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 62 users
18.02.2010 - 20:44
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Sweet, although i will just hold off checking it out until the album arrives next week.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
18.02.2010 - 21:49
Number Juan

Da fuck happened to Frost Hammer? is it "Scared to Death" now??
----
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. - Bertrand Russell
18.02.2010 - 23:03
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Alright! I love when bands do this. Matty and the Pikes strike again! But I don't think those titles match up do they?
----
The force will be with you, always.
18.02.2010 - 23:45
Symmachus

Well, the cover art is interesting. It kind of reminds me of the Medusa mythology.
19.02.2010 - 01:23
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Clintagräm on 18.02.2010 at 23:03

Alright! I love when bands do this. Matty and the Pikes strike again! But I don't think those titles match up do they?

no, they don't. corrections incoming. (i just gloss over song titles when reading news like this... )
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
19.02.2010 - 15:45
Plaguebearer

The vocals sound really different
19.02.2010 - 20:43
thesabbathfan

This album is fucking awesome
----

Hits total: 2742 | This month: 2