Metal Storm logo
Adagio - Hire Mats Levén For Upcoming European Tour

Last week the French progressive symphonic metal band reported they had parted ways with vocalist Christian Palin. But the show must go on, as Adagio will be supporting Kamelot on their upcoming European tour next month. Now, Adagio are pleased to announce that none other than Swedish singer Mats Levén (Krux, ex-At Vance, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Therion) will be joining them on tour.

Guitarist Stéphan Forté states: "Mats is an incredible singer and performer, with a tremendous technique. His unique tone, both aggressive and melodic, fits Adagio's music wondefully. So, we're very much looking forward to meeting all of you guys next month on the tour with Kamelot... We're fuckin' impatient to share a dark musical moment with you!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Adagio
Event: Kamelot
Posted: 21.02.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 80 users
21.02.2010 - 15:04
wrathchild
Staff
Yet another singer for Adagio? I admit that Christian Palin was a bit out of the Adagio box, but then again I always found Adagio pretty boring on stage so at least he tried to do something in this area. Now I'm happy to see that the temporary replacement is no les than Mats Levén, I might even go to the show with Kamelot in Paris.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
21.02.2010 - 15:07
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I don't really know anything about this guy, but I think I have heard good things about him.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
21.02.2010 - 20:38
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
What a great choice, even if this is just a temporary measure, Mats is an awesome singer.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
21.02.2010 - 21:34
Symmachus
Yeah, I heard about this, and wondered to myself whether or not that was the guy from Krux. Sure enough, he is. I also found out that he is rather prolific as a vocalist, so I gained good respect for this guy. He seems very suitable for Adagio.
22.02.2010 - 03:26
Number Juan
This band changes singers like they change underwear.
----
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. - Bertrand Russell
22.02.2010 - 22:36
BlankFile
Another one. Lets hope this one works for real!

Hits total: 3417 | This month: 9